Horn probably the pick

JBS

Reaction score
Disagree. Look their videos posted for both. From what I saw they liked horn better. Plus McCarthy knows Horns dad well.

They liked horn better from the videos based on what? The connection to horn is real..its not going to supersede the fact that ps2 is clearly the better prospect..and all the national guys are saying ps2 is the guy

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You only take Horn if Surtain is gone.

You take Surtain then put a big check next to corner back for being locked up.

I would take Horn if Surtain is sitting there because Horn will be better.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Based on? His upside is higher sure, but out of the boards and ratings only a handful have Horn rated higher

Horn has upside.

Surtain has a better resume, less penalties, more picks and tested well.

Surtain is better today.

I'd say Horn has a better resume as far as competition. Picks mean next to nothing. Testing goes to Horn.

Surtain may be better next week. Floor is high.. Ceiling is low.

I'd say Horn also has a high floor but the ceiling is very high.

Sydla

Reaction score
We need speed bad and return guy. We need play 4 wr sets too. Need adapt! Get me speed guy in 3/4 round. I need it.

If the OL is healthy, they will be a Top 5 offense. We don't need to throw a 3rd round pick at a WR.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Based on? His upside is higher sure, but out of the boards and ratings only a handful have Horn rated higher

Horn has upside.

Surtain has a better resume, less penalties, more picks and tested well.
Forget about the boards, reportedly the actual NFL Scouts are much higher on the player.

Sydla

Reaction score
Surtain is better today.

I'd say Horn has a better resume as far as competition. Picks mean next to nothing. Testing goes to Horn.

Surtain may be better next week. Floor is high.. Ceiling is low.

I'd say Horn also has a high floor but the ceiling is very high.

I have seen this before. Why? They both play in the SEC.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If the OL is healthy, they will be a Top 5 offense. We don't need to throw a 3rd round pick at a WR.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Noah Brown and Wilson are above average players that would shine if given an opportunity.

The problem is I see them at their best in the slot and until Lamb lines up out wide and shows he's an X WR you can't really put them there.

Carson

Reaction score
Forget about the boards, reportedly the actual NFL Scouts are much higher on the player.
Oh I’m not anti Horn at all. I love his fierceness and competitiveness. He reminds of being a dog like Jalen Ramsey.

Just debating and trying to educate myself on these further before tomorrow

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I have seen this before. Why? They both play in the SEC.

Because Horn always covered opposing teams best player and Surtain did not.

Surtain is the boring fundamental Corner that this franchises fan base always ends up hating.

Horn is the risk taking aggressive guy that our fan base always wishes they had over the boring do your job type of corner that Surtain is.

Plankton

Reaction score
Because Horn always covered opposing teams best player and Surtain did not.

Surtain is the boring fundamental Corner that this franchises fan base always ends up hating.

Horn is the risk taking aggressive guy that our fan base always wishes they had over the boring do your job type of corner that Surtain is.

The risk taking, aggressive corner that had fewer interceptions, fewer passes defensed and fewer forced fumbles than Surtain?

People really overthink this stuff.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The risk taking, aggressive corner that had fewer interceptions, fewer passes defensed and fewer forced fumbles than Surtain?

People really overthink this stuff.

Stats are good for fans who don’t watch football so things become easily digestible for them which makes people like me who actually watch these players just want to cry when you try to tell me Surtain is a more aggressive player than Horn.