Hot Draft Rumor page leading up to the draft

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If I was Cleveland and they really really want him...I would trade down a few spots and take him there
Bet you San Francisco takes him at 2. You take him number 1. Cleveland can't buy a QB and they find the guy that could be that QB and people want them to trade. Grab him number 1 and be done with it. They can still get a great defensive or offensive weapon at 12

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Bet you San Francisco takes him at 2. You take him number 1. Cleveland can't buy a QB and they find the guy that could be that QB and people want them to trade. Grab him number 1 and be done with it. They can still get a great defensive or offensive weapon at 12
I guess will see...I doubt SF takes him at #2.

Sydla

Reaction score
Westbrook averaged around 4 yards per carry and had 7 TDs against us during his career and averaged around 8 yards per reception and 2 total TDs receiving against us during his career.

Not exactly "killing" us.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Darren Sproles vs our D last year:
15/86 no TDs
9/32 no TDs

Westbrook averaged around 4 yards per carry and had 7 TDs against us during his career and averaged around 8 yards per reception and 2 total TDs receiving against us during his career.

Not exactly "killing" us.

But aside from that those guys really killed us (I kid)! :laugh:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Word is leaking out that CLE has committed to draft Garrett at #1 and thereby exhibit some common sense.

My guess is they have some arrangements lined up with some teams for Mitchy if he's available ahead of #12.

DK30

Reaction score
Mayock has Hooker going at 19. Wonder if we would trade up if he fell that far..

Nirvana

Reaction score
C-co8tPWAAAp-jC.jpg:large