Hot Draft Rumor page leading up to the draft

JeffG

Reaction score
Hmm ... I just found this at http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/04/nfl_draft_2017_latest_rumors_invoive_christian_mcc.html. Take it for what it's worth:

Teams who could move up, include the Titans, at No. 18 (maybe they can trade with themselves), the Broncos, at No. 20, and the Falcons, at No. 31. The Broncos want one of the top offensive linemen and the Falcons are looking for a pass rusher.

Jerry Jones and the 'Boys might be making some moves as well. After an incredible 2016 draft (and don't forget they have linebacker Jaylon Smith from '16 as well) that netted Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott, Dallas could move up from No. 28. They also want a pass rusher.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
I am actually disappointed in the flow of rumors. I need so many more than what we are getting. I was digging those Trubisky to Cleveland at #1 rumors. They were entertaining.

JeffG

Reaction score
Also this from NJ.com:

GAREON CONLEY
He may have been a top 10 pick, and certainly top 20, before allegations of sexual assault surfaced this week. From what I've hard more teams than not believe Conley is innocent. But until a law enforcement agent says that out loud, can a team spend a first-round pick on a guy who might go to jail?

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Just read that CB White is more of a press CB than zone CB.

Why would the Cowboys be interested?

Appreciate any insight if I missed something.

Exactly my thoughts. Rob Ryan would have liked the guy. He looks like a first round pick pressing at the line. He looks like a 3rd round pick playing off. Unless we want him to play slot corner all the time he doesn't seem to fit our style.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I see a pac man jones type talent, everbody else can have the Antrel Roles! Ive never seen a player cover 50 yards faster, full speed in one step, always around the ball and play, loves to hit, will get stronger but hes an olympic caliber athlete with extreme pure baller skills, those dont grow on trees
Who are you talking about

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If he wanted a quarterback so bad, he should have had them take the better one staring them in the face last year.

To now trade up for a lesser player Ron heaven forbid pass on the consensus best player in the draft at #1 is beyond asinine.

They do that and the league needs to step in and pull a Marge Schott.
A lesser player? Trubisky is and will be better then Wentz