How about Suh for a 1 year deal 14 million like he did the rams?

aria

Reaction score
Why are some of you so against Suh because he hasn’t done anything in a few years but are drooling over a guy like Berry who has literally barely set foot on the field in a few years? Genuine question. Please spare the locker room prescence nonsense.

As of the last two years, Suh would offer much more than Berry even thiugh he’s not what he used to be. Personally, I hate Suh and don’t want him on the team, I’m just curious about the reasoning behind Suh and Berry.

davidariust24

Reaction score
One thing is for sure we need to at least kick the tires. Do you remember how big he was in that rams game vs us. It wouldn't be good if a team like the Rams Saints or any other NFC team got him for cheap like 8 mill or less. I really feel the cowboys need to see what he is asking for. If we can sign him to a one year deal , especially if it's under 10 million , we need to sign him to help us . There is no doubt he would be an upgrade in run defense. We need to get him before a rival gets him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
One thing is for sure we need to at least kick the tires. Do you remember how big he was in that rams game vs us. It wouldn't be good if a team like the Rams Saints or any other NFC team got him for cheap like 8 mill or less. I really feel the cowboys need to see what he is asking for. If we can sign him to a one year deal , especially if it's under 10 million , we need to sign him to help us . There is no doubt he would be an upgrade in run defense. We need to get him before a rival gets him.
I heard he wants to stay on West Coast..... will probably end in SEA

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Definitely not a 14 million value. I’d prefer a draft choice.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
a year older. make it 2 for 17 with 10 guaranteed and maybe.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I'm guessing his market value is around $7-8M. So, why pay $14M? I don't see a bidding war for his services.

I would have thought he would have played much better next to Donald. He didn't.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now please hush..:p..lol...that kinda of money is reserved only for our OFFLINE....I mean isn't that policy winning us Superbowl's the past years???

We don't do STUD Def lineman here we do the Carr cb saga and there growing and the draft will show the way(Right Taco?) etc etc.....Def line who needs talent their...... really now?????:omg:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Vet Min Plus Incentives..

Make that guy earn it with sacks and tackles. I’d give him $750,000 for every sack, maybe 10-20-K for every tackle..

I’m not a numbers guy but c’mon.. He’s a big time slacker, he won’t play every down either, you don’t want him to regardless..

Meh

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There's a reason he's still on market with bargain bin players ......after what happen with Rams and Dolphins, it appears very few teams trust him. Hell, I don't he's even had a visit yet.

Last edited:

fishspill

Reaction score
He doesn’t seem terribly interested in being up for every play and Marinelli lives on players that are up for every play so that’s an oil and water combo.

Sydla

Reaction score
It's amazing watching people justify why this team doesn't need this guy despite the fact, even with his flaws, he'd be our best interior DL.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If he signed a one year deal like he did LA, he'd have no real bearing on being able to sign out other players because obviously a one year contract would have no cap implications beyond this season.
That's one way to see it.

But there seems to be talk about redoing DAKs deal this year.

I have no understanding of if this means before September or after.

And that is assuming no other FAs suddenly appear we maybe interested in.

With the bargain signings we are seeing right now..

it appears to me they are positioning to do something big.

Suh just seems out of their normal approach to preferring to rotate bodies on the DL.

Just my thoughts but I see your point.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I'd love to see Suh on our defensive line. He commands a double not all the time but alot of the time. He helped the rams stop our running attack. Just think about what he would add to our defense. The way the rams knocked our tackles back in that playoff game wouldn't happen ever with suh. He is one of the most powerful players in the league not just on defense. You put him in front of a Jaylon Smith and LVE and our defense just got so much tougher. Add a Robert Quinn who I'm willing to bet will turn it up under Marinelli and our defense will be better than last season. I'd like to know what people think about adding Suh for a one year deal what do you guys say

Suh is washed up.

Go see, looky looky, no Suh!