How about Suh for a 1 year deal 14 million like he did the rams?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Subpar is better than anyone on our interior DL.

Yeah, I have no idea how this team even won one game last year with such a below subpar interior DL. It has to have been one of the most miraculous seasons ever. Teams just ran right through the interior DL every game and it just valleyed with the Rams game. And it is only gonna get worse because we have no 1st rd pick and Tank is in limbo and we didn't sign any major FAs to gazillion dollar contracts.

Wood

Reaction score
I'd love to see Suh on our defensive line. He commands a double not all the time but alot of the time. He helped the rams stop our running attack. Just think about what he would add to our defense. The way the rams knocked our tackles back in that playoff game wouldn't happen ever with suh. He is one of the most powerful players in the league not just on defense. You put him in front of a Jaylon Smith and LVE and our defense just got so much tougher. Add a Robert Quinn who I'm willing to bet will turn it up under Marinelli and our defense will be better than last season. I'd like to know what people think about adding Suh for a one year deal what do you guys say

been saying this for weeks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Leon Lett wasn't exactly a choir boy here lol...think back guys. He was an intimidator in the middle. A THUG AND A FREAKISH athlete.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Sure, if the price is right. 1 year deal. 7 million guaranteed with performance incentives that could earn him up to 11 million.
Quinn-Suh-Woods-Lawrence
Taco-Collins-Covington-Crawford
Now we're cooking.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no idea how this team even won one game last year with such a below subpar interior DL. It has to have been one of the most miraculous seasons ever. Teams just ran right through the interior DL every game and it just valleyed with the Rams game. And it is only gonna get worse because we have no 1st rd pick and Tank is in limbo and we didn't sign any major FAs to gazillion dollar contracts.

I don't think Suh is 1/3 of the player he used to be, but he is still better than anyone we have now, considering David Irving is never coming back, Tyrone Crawford might get suspended. DLaw still hasn't gotten his surgery. We have Collins, Woods, Ross, and (sometimes) Crawford in the inside. Collins only played in 9 games last year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sure, if the price is right. 1 year deal. 7 million guaranteed with performance incentives that could earn him up to 11 million.
Quinn-Suh-Woods-Lawrence
Taco-Collins-Covington-Crawford
Now we're cooking.
YOU NEED that nastiness on the interior..Suh would do that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
teams become 1 dimensional when you cant run the ball against guys like Suh,Dlaw and others. The db's would be cleaning up on turnovers.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
we need an enforcer in the middle...a badass thug for real.
giphy.gif