How bad can a QB be

GMO415

Reaction score
They were crowning Wentz before this game, and what the hell did he do???? Wentz is overrated but our QB sucks? Our QB got the "W". Case closed.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The smart play is wait it out and quite frankly unless Dak does a 180 Jerry and Co. will wait it out and see if this trash QB can earn his new ++++ million $ contract.....they got other talents like D-law Zeke to sign first and foremost....You don't like then let the Dak-Crush control your common sense and HF....

If you knew as much as what you think you do the Cowboys CAN'T resign Prescott until after the season ends. Thus far Jones has been quoted several times as saying resigning Prescott after the season will be a priority. He's also said that about Cooper now too.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you knew as much as what you think you do the Cowboys CAN'T resign Prescott until after the season ends. Thus far Jones has been quoted several times as saying resigning Prescott after the season will be a priority. He's also said that about Cooper now too.

I know jeez....Cooper,Dlaw,Zeke (extended early),Byron, will all be signed.....they will wait on Dak just the smart play...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
They were crowning Wentz before this game, and what the hell did he do???? Wentz is overrated but our QB sucks? Our QB got the "W". Case closed.

The Prescott haters have been comparing Wentz to Prescott since they were drafted. Prescott NFL offensive rookie of the year, Wentz not so much. The some around the league were saying Wentz was going to be the NFL MVP but he got injured and didn't get that either. This season Wentz has as many picks as Prescott but the only difference is Wentz has 3 pick sixes. Funny how the QB many of the Prescott haters compare Prescott to has no awards and now throws as many picks..

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I know jeez....Cooper,Dlaw,Zeke (extended early),Byron, will all be signed.....they will wait on Dak just the smart play...

Again you showed you know NOTHING about this. AGAIN Elliot CAN NOT be resigned until after the season. NFL RULES!!!!!!!!!!! So please tell us just when and for how much Elliott was resigned for and that the NFL office approved that contract. Here's a little hint for you. Elliott as a rookie in 2016 signed a 4 year contract and he can't be resigned until AFTER THE 3RD YEAR. Plus the Cowboys like every other team also has a 5th year option they can use on players drafted in the first round. So the soonest Elliott would become a free agent if the Cowboys don't resign him AFTER the season would be 2020.

IceBowler

Reaction score
No one said bench him? This forum wanted him benched and traded after losing to the Giants in 2016...what the world are you talking about?

Sorry for writing the post in the 3rd person ... meaning that I didn’t say anything about benching Dak. My post is one void of any personal citicism or juvenile innuendo relative that Prescott. I would have thought that was clear from the framing of the paragraph but, obviously not ...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Again you showed you know NOTHING about this. AGAIN Elliot CAN NOT be resigned until after the season. NFL RULES!!!!!!!!!!! So please tell us just when and for how much Elliott was resigned for and that the NFL office approved that contract. Here's a little hint for you. Elliott as a rookie in 2016 signed a 4 year contract and he can't be resigned until AFTER THE 3RD YEAR. Plus the Cowboys like every other team also has a 5th year option they can use on players drafted in the first round. So the soonest Elliott would become a free agent if the Cowboys don't resign him AFTER the season would be 2020.

So 2016 we agree was Zeke’s rookie year

Meaning this is his third year and he can be re-signed after the season just like Pappydog said

What am I missing here?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
When you find a team that makes no mistakes, get no penalties, converts every 3rd down, scores on every drive week in and week out let us all know. What the Cowboys have proven that even when they do make mistakes they are good enough now to overcome them. I'm not proclaiming that they are the Super Bowl winners only that ALL teams make mistakes, have bad plays and or games.

Theres a difference in making mistakes and making a ton of them constantly. Dallas shouldve killed the eagles but they made so many mistakes they were lucky to get out of there with a w. Its not gonna fly in the playoffs

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
So 2016 we agree was Zeke’s rookie year

Meaning this is his third year and he can be re-signed after the season just like Pappydog said

What am I missing here?

In pappydog's comment if you looked it had Zeke (extended early). I took that as meaning he believes Elliott has already been resigned which he can't be.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Theres a difference in making mistakes and making a ton of them constantly. Dallas shouldve killed the eagles but they made so many mistakes they were lucky to get out of there with a w. Its not gonna fly in the playoffs

A funny thing about ALL THOSE MISTAKES. The Cowboys are a top of the NFC East with a 2 game lead. But judging from your comment if someone didn't know better they would think the Cowboys we like 3 - 9 based on all of those mistakes. I'll bet if the Cowboys were sitting with the same record they had after week 14 in 2016 ( 11 - 2 ) you would still find something to whine and complain about.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
A funny thing about ALL THOSE MISTAKES. The Cowboys are a top of the NFC East with a 2 game lead. But judging from your comment if someone didn't know better they would think the Cowboys we like 3 - 9 based on all of those mistakes. I'll bet if the Cowboys were sitting with the same record they had after week 14 in 2016 ( 11 - 2 ) you would still find something to whine and complain about.

No. Just enjoying the wins and stating the obvious.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
In pappydog's comment if you looked it had Zeke (extended early). I took that as meaning he believes Elliott has already been resigned which he can't be.

No what he's saying is wellw extend zeke this off-season with a year still left on his current deal

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Idiotic and moronic. To say the least
Yes, zrin can be idiotic and moronic. The same can be said of you, ruffian from the midlands.
You two geniuses go play together, and no touching.
I have 11 or more pages of this thread to read, and you helped build of, I'd you MENSAns.

morat1959

Reaction score
Aug 23 2018

So since you’ve got a million post and been a member for 20 years you know football? I’ll lay good money you’ve never stepped in an athletic arena, on any level, in any sport...in your life. Because you post a date it means something. You just proved my point about how clueless you really are. Keep posting...HOMER!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So since you’ve got a million post and been a member for 20 years you know football? I’ll lay good money you’ve never stepped in an athletic arena, on any level, in any sport...in your life. Because you post a date it means something. You just proved my point about how clueless you really are. Keep posting...HOMER!

LOL Another Troll .......

morat1959

Reaction score
That dude has an inferiority complex.

They always rely on some cliche when you put them on the spot. They can’t answer the question or come up with a logical reply because they don’t have a clue other than what they’ve read or perceived to see on tv.