How big are you?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I have to eat quite a bite to keep my weight. I walk between 20,000 and 25,000 steps on a normal shift. I sell, appliances and cabinets but I also help in other areas of the store as well. I try and stay away from flooring; 30 years was enough. lol!!

Creeper

Reaction score
That’s doctor check-up talk right there.

And they guilt you into losing the excess weight if your numbers are trending well.

Basically, you hit the genetic jackpot, but your gluttony is going to screw it all up.

Adding muscle will lower all these numbers, except for the kidney function. Once your kidneys start to go, they do not get better. But exercise will arrest the deterioration.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven’t experienced that but it’s literally one of my worst nightmares.

It's one of those things that if you're dealing with it on a regular basis that I would think it gets more manageable.

But when you wake up after have a procedure done and you have this tube hanging out of your... Well tube... It gets your attention! Not to mention... It's painful (probably didn't need to be said!).

Then trying to get a good night's sleep while wearing it was something else all-together...

And I was one of the "lucky" ones where the catheter started causing my bladder to spasm which means your bladder tries to empty itself in a rather uncomfortable way.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Not long ago I had to deal with a catheter for 24 hours... You don't know what fun is until you've dealt with one of those. Makes a colonoscopy or a prostate exam seem like walk in the park. lol

My Pops had his prostate removed a few years back and was rewarded with having to live with said tube for TWO weeks after. Always knew he was a better man than I could ever be but that just confirmed what I already knew.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's one of those things that if you're dealing with it on a regular basis that I would think it gets more manageable.

But when you wake up after have a procedure done and you have this tube hanging out of your... Well tube... It gets your attention! Not to mention... It's painful (probably didn't need to be said!).

Then trying to get a good night's sleep while wearing it was something else all-together...

And I was one of the "lucky" ones where the catheter started causing my bladder to spasm which means your bladder tries to empty itself in a rather uncomfortable way.
I hope they put you under again when they pulled it out! That'd be like one of those zip racer toys...or when a cat eats the tinsel off the tree and it drags out of their butt and you have to pull it out. Disgusting, but hilarious!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My Pops had his prostate removed a few years back and was rewarded with having to live with said tube for TWO weeks after. Always knew he was a better man than I could ever be but that just confirmed what I already knew.
Well thanks. Now I have that to worry about. I wasn't real concerned about what I might have to go through until just now!