How can professional coaches not see Jarwin has to be on the field more?

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I think the reason jarwin is getting huge chunk plays is because the defense neglects him due to him seldom seeing the field. Once teams start to game plan for him I bet his production will suffer greatly. This has been a brutal year for most tight ends this year. Everyone in fantasy is struggling in that position minus one or two guys.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Our owner and coaches do not have "best player on the field" mentality. They think in terms of who is "family" first. Also who is getting paid more.

Zman5

Reaction score
You mean like how they saw Miles Austin all week too and it took an injury to get him on the field. First game over 200 yards receiving. Yeah, coaches are NEVER wrong hahaha.
Same with DeMarco over Felix. Both DeMarco and Miles broke franchise single game record in their first start. So much for coaches know better since they see them in practice every day theory.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I think the reason jarwin is getting huge chunk plays is because the defense neglects him due to him seldom seeing the field. Once teams start to game plan for him I bet his production will suffer greatly. This has been a brutal year for most tight ends this year. Everyone in fantasy is struggling in that position minus one or two guys.
Even more reason why they should feature Jarwin this game. Who the heck would expect that? Not even the brilliant Belichick. Nahhh, we don't n eed the upper hand, we will just roll Witt out there as usual. lol.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Same with DeMarco over Felix. Both DeMarco and Miles broke franchise single game record in their first start. So much for coaches know better since they see them in practice every day theory.
Yep. It is an ignorant argument to make with our coaches.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Even more reason why they should feature Jarwin this game. Who the heck would expect that? Not even the brilliant Belichick. Nahhh, we don't n eed the upper hand, we will just roll Witt out there as usual. lol.
We do waste quite a bit of talent on this team.

GMO415

Reaction score
The coaches are whack
still-a-better-coach-than-jason-garrett-aplete-https-t-co-uzssuihewe-40135945.png