How do all the doom and gloomers feels now?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It will take much more than these players to turn this offseason around. I hope for the best with these drafted players , but depending on these players to contribute is a big gamble. It is poor team-building strategy to go into the draft with so many holes in the roster.

It will take more no doubt. So what?

Every team has holes. Hate to break it to you.

Proof

Reaction score
We are more talented in spots that we needed it like the Oline. The defense will have more talent with the additions of Cox, Joseph and Williams.

2nd and 3rd year young players will all be better.

Personally I think a healthy hooker will be better than Kazee.

we’ll see would love to be proven wrong but until then i’m not getting excited about just filling self inflicted holes

btw this you?

Cowboys are pathetic. They forced themselves to draft for need at these two positions and reached on both.

GINeric

Reaction score
Got our mauling guard, pass rushing DE, and Smooth, fast receiver in the 3rd.

Werent those all the positions most were complaining about?

Just trying to check the pulse here.

You know there's nothing the Cowboys can do to make the doom and gloomers happy. Some of them actually pray for the downfall of our own players. These kind of fans are cowards and weak people. Just ignore them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I feel the same as I did before it.

Rookies are never going to be what get you over the top and this draft class doesn’t improve the team from last year at all.

We’ll still win the division because it sucks and probably be 1 and done per usual.

JBS

Reaction score
Tell us you know nothing about this draft class without telling us you know nothing

terra

Reaction score

The fact you think so depresses me since you are always wrong.

BlueStar22

Reaction score

Will their selections lead to success in September?

ghst187

Reaction score

uhhhh same?
I totally expect a third round pick from south Alabama to replace one of the best route running pro bowl WRs in the game….

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I haven't changed my view at all. I think as we are built now, we'd be lucky to be in a close 2nd or 3rd place finish. You may ask why?? Defense is still the same defense that got pushed around by more physical teams last year. We may have one guy on the Oline that'll be tough but he's a rookie. Our center is still the weakest link on the Oline. We lose any starting guard to injury we're probably screwed. What happens if we lose C.D. again before Gallop returns? Jerry and kid EL Cheapo should of kept Wilson or Malik. Our linebackers are still weak. Lord knows what happens if Parson goes down for any length. I'll give Jerry this. He's great at building up a spot. But building up a team is impossible for him. I'd free agent a guard. Go out and get a fatty only defensive tackle. Bring in the Honey Badger. And would keep my eyes opened for a vet receiver. But EL Cheapo will run it as it is . Thus probably meaning another worthless season.........

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
we’ll see would love to be proven wrong but until then i’m not getting excited about just filling self inflicted holes

btw this you?
Yah….more of knee jerk with Williams pick. I wanted the DT from UConn. Didn’t like that they passed on jermain Johnson.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You know there's nothing the Cowboys can do to make the doom and gloomers happy. Some of them actually pray for the downfall of our own players. These kind of fans are cowards and weak people. Just ignore them.
I like to make fun of them. Unless they are right of course.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Dude doom and gloomers will be doom and gloomers till success brings them out of it.
So then forever probably because it's been forever since this team has been realistically a contender. And it hurts me to say that.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Some people are just negative people in general, we've all known them not fun people to spend time with.

jnday

Reaction score
I dont think they will win one this year either. I dont see how that an issue. Roster isn't there yet.

But last year in the first half of the year, before the Oline went in the toilet, they were every bit the contender.
No, they just looked like a contender during the first half of the season. They played some really bad teams and the decent teams that they beat was not playing well. They was exposed and the rest of the league started taking advantage it. It was hilarious to see posters on this board start comparing last year’s team to the teams in the 1990s.