How do you like Dak now?

T-RO

Reaction score
After a very hard fought win.
How does everybody feel about DAk has the quarterback of our Dallas Cowboys at this point in the season
If by "How do you like Dak now? I like him very much and glad he's the Cowboys QB. He's a top 8 QB. If you were talking about yourself? I don't know the first thing about you, Blackrain, so will withhold judgment on that front. ;)

I've been saying for years Dak is well above average. Not much new learned tonight.

For years the obvious take on Dak is:
-A tough fighter
-A great leader
-An incredibly gifted passer
-A resourceful battler

I do really feel sorry for the emotionally or intellectually disabled ones who can't acknowledge DP's great traits. But then there were hopeless losers who couldn't see Romo's brilliance.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak has looked absolutely fabulous lately. That being said the next 4 games will show us what kind of team we have
Dak played well enough to overcome the defenses inability to get a stop.
Dak has really showed some consistently good play the rest of the team has shown some inconsistent play with drops penalties and the inability to get stops.
The rest of the team is going to have to step up in these games we have coming up

Blackrain

Reaction score
If by "How do you like Dak now? I like him very much and glad he's the Cowboys QB. He's a top 8 QB. If you were talking about yourself? I don't know the first thing about you, Blackrain, so will withhold judgment on that front. ;)

I've been saying for years Dak is well above average. Not much new learned tonight.

For years the obvious take on Dak is:
-A tough fighter
-A great leader
-An incredibly gifted passer
-A resourceful battler

I do really feel sorry for the emotionally or intellectually disabled ones who can't acknowledge DP's great traits. But then there were hopeless losers who couldn't see Romo's brilliance.
I think we did learn some new things tonight as Dak showed that he could elevate the team to a win even with the defense playing lousy unable to get a stop.
He had a rushing touchdown taken away from him because of the holding penalty.

I watch CD lamb drop at least two balls.

But Dak stayed strong and continued to elevate the team never turning the ball over and moving the chains with everything in his skill set

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I think we did learn some new things tonight as Dak showed that he could elevate the team to a win even with the defense playing lousy unable to get a stop.
He had a rushing touchdown taken away from him because of the holding penalty.

I watch CD lamb drop at least two balls.

But Dak stayed strong and continued to elevate the team never turning the ball over and moving the chains with everything in his skill set
Cee Dee dropping the ball to create our only turnover on downs was pretty brutal, but we won, and he's a huge part of the reason that we're 9-3, so he gets a pas...umm....a drop this time. Besides, all receivers drop balls periodically, that was just an inopportune time for a drop.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Cee Dee dropping the ball to create our only turnover on downs was pretty brutal, but we won, and he's a huge part of the reason that we're 9-3, so he gets a pas...umm....a drop this time. Besides, all receivers drop balls periodically, that was just an inopportune time for a drop.
Agreed I'm not totally holding CDs feet to the fire over it but having a touchdown in first down go through your hands as the number one receiver is definitely reason to concentrate on your focus a little bit.

Everybody's got to do their job fortunately other people stepped up Ferguson for one because the defense was absolutely horrendous they could stop no one and continued to get penalties.

Seeming like the defense is having a lot of trouble with the better teams sure they destroy the bad teams but you get somebody that gives you a bad matchup problem and they were not exactly correcting it Metcalf on bland was not working he needed help.

Fortunately Dak put on the cape and used everything in his skill set to make up for everyone else's deficiencies but you can't expect him to be able to do that every week against good teams the rest of the team has to show up

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Agreed I'm not totally holding CDs feet to the fire over it but having a touchdown in first down go through your hands as the number one receiver is definitely reason to concentrate on your focus a little bit.

Everybody's got to do their job fortunately other people stepped up Ferguson for one because the defense was absolutely horrendous they could stop no one and continued to get penalties.

Seeming like the defense is having a lot of trouble with the better teams sure they destroy the bad teams but you get somebody that gives you a bad matchup problem and they were not exactly correcting it Metcalf on bland was not working he needed help.

Fortunately Dak put on the cape and used everything in his skill set to make up for everyone else's deficiencies but you can't expect him to be able to do that every week against good teams the rest of the team has to show up
Metcalf was playing like a beast. Bland should’ve gotten help all night. When we score 41, we really don’t expect to win by just 6. Hopefully Quinn gets it all sorted out.

conner01

Reaction score
The only thing that can stop this offense is this offense. Get the penalties in check and we can put up big points on any team

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
300 yd three touchdowns no turnovers pretty good showing.

20 touchdowns against two interceptions in the last 6 games I feel he's playing at a pretty high level glad we have him
There’s nothing new to see here. The team has a great record, players are having great individual seasons and everybody is fired up, just like so many times before.

January will tell the story…again.

If we win it all Dak deserves everything he gets.

If we crash and burn we will extend him at the expense of emerging defensive players who will want to get paid and free agency will start chipping away at us thereby closing our window and it will be ugly around here for a long time.

Let’s see if we can finally breakthrough.

Gambit

Reaction score
Y
Still hasn't beat a SF or a Philly team...he needs a signature win
yesterday it was he's not beat a team with a winning record. Today is he hasn't beaten SF or Philly.

Does your back ever tire of moving the goal posts?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
How does everybody feel about DAk has the quarterback of our Dallas Cowboys at this point in the season
One more reply to this:

Over the last three years, only one NFL team has won more games than the Cowboys, so I’ve been feeling pretty good about Dak and our team for awhile. Through 12/1 (wins over 3 years):

Chiefs - 38
Cowboys - 36
Bills - 35
Eagles - 34
49’ers - 32

Etc.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-total-nfl-wins-last-3-years

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Some people need to stop being stubborn, own their wrongs and support our franchise QB who is playing lights out at an MVP level.
Absolutely right. I have been very critical of Dak many times. Only when I thought he deserved the criticism. It doesnt make me feel good when I feel that way about our QB. Some people seem to gloat when they are proven right about Daks play.

But , man, Dak has been the best player on the team for a while now. No complaints here. I am curious to see how he plays in the stretch coming up. Hes at the mercy of our schizo O line

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I feel the same about the guy. I dont care about him personally, i dont like or hate him.Heck i dont know the guy personally and i will never know him. So i dont waste my time with feelings about him. But as a player he is what he is: a bad NFL QB.

Yesterday he had a hard time to stay toe to toe with a medicore 11th year mercenary QB who was able to pick apart the statistically 2nd best defense in the league. Dak on the other side played against a medicore defense.

He battled i give him that. But for every bad player who is battling i give you a thousand non talented others who would battle too. So what?!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Always moving the goalposts HATER
Pretty sure that's exactly where the goalposts have been since
training camp. It's amazing how difficult that is for some to understand.

The past few years the goal has always been to win the division, beat Philthy,
beat SF. Doing that likely puts them in the Super Bowl and hopefully causes you
to update your name here...lol

Dak is playing lights out right now. Starting to see the field much better.
Thursday night was his best game against a quality opponent.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Always moving the goalposts HATER
Actually this has been said by many forever. The goalposts haven't moved an inch. Oh, and not just Philly or the 9ers, but Philly or the 9ers in the playoffs. Just to make sure you guys won't whine about goalposts yet again on December 11th.

With that being said, a win against the Eagles next week would be mighty fine. Imagine they lose tomorrow lol. But either way, I'm craving for a win against a true contender like never before. I hope we can pluck that Eagle and send them packing. But still, everything is decided in the play offs anyway. One and out, and this season will have been no different from what we have seen so many times. NFCCG, and everything is different. January can't come soon enough. :)