How does this team move forward?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll just end your crap here...

You are the only one who mentions how great Jerry is...so you can make believe some more. You go, wildcat 71...you really are a piece of crap.

Really not impressive.

Call the regulators back out:

You are needing some more belly bumps. :popcorn: :hammer:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
You are the only one who mentions how great Jerry is...so you can make believe some more. You go, wildcat 71...you really are a piece of crap.

Really not impressive.

Call the regulators back out:

You are needing some more belly bumps. :popcorn: :hammer:
Well seeing as you went to the trouble of calling me out when I had stopped saying anything.

Seeing as you went to the trouble to quote yourself and throw in the popcorn av.. and the nailed it av you have given yourself.

I find it very hard to believe anything you say.. if you have done everything you say.. firstly congrats on being 147.. secondly.. who were these gangsters you went "nose to nose" with? Who is the college team that you played for as a Linebacker and had "many, many wins"... why didn't you play in the NFL then?

You bleat about your "morals" being better than anyone else.. well my morals say I will always call out internet bullies.. you wouldn't say to people irl what you say on here because you would cop a slap.

You call people liars and cowards.. you are the biggest coward Ive seen online in quite some time.

The only thing I can think of that makes you attack so many people.. is.. Little Man Syndrome.

Blackrain

Reaction score
No, he inherited a weak roster and a marijuana smoking quarterback. He was quality and fail at your anti-cowboy labels.

Did you read the list of play offs with all teams. You are just biased trying to crucify Jerry. You are a fool to additionaly insult Parcells. He was a great Head Coach through out his professional career.

Insulting him is poor in deed. Even with your no love for Jerry handicap.

No mark on Tony either, name caller. An unbuffed ball, slick as hell was inserted and the cause of failure.

Enough of your targeted crap...

Bill parcells was a great New York Giants coach Hall of Fame Worthy and was presented as such by a New York Giant.

After the Giants he won a couple other playoff games by the time he got to us he was tired.

Say what you want but name me a team that has their starting quarterback holding for extra points. And if the ball was slick why didn't the center give it to the refs and get another ball

I have no desire to crucify Jerry he has crucified himself and this franchise by letting his ego run wild and get the best of him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well seeing as you went to the trouble of calling me out when I had stopped saying anything.

Seeing as you went to the trouble to quote yourself and throw in the popcorn av.. and the nailed it av you have given yourself.

I find it very hard to believe anything you say.. if you have done everything you say.. firstly congrats on being 147.. secondly.. who were these gangsters you went "nose to nose" with? Who is the college team that you played for as a Linebacker and had "many, many wins"... why didn't you play in the NFL then?

You bleat about your "morals" being better than anyone else.. well my morals say I will always call out internet bullies.. you wouldn't say to people irl what you say on here because you would cop a slap.

You call people liars and cowards.. you are the biggest coward Ive seen online in quite some time.

The only thing I can think of that makes you attack so many people.. is.. Little Man Syndrome.
Who cares what your pompous butt says?

I stand my ground...you started the insults, as you always do for your own conveniences. Eat crap.

Play your game, and I assure you, You are a game...

You have come clean on nothing here. You re-entered conflict...so run along.

The Cowboys have a long road into next season. Jerry is still trying as the owner. Now, I'll share nothing with YOU further...let's go Pinochio.

I already feel better. Keep on coming my way with your crap aimed at me. :popcorn: :hammer: You have a trash mouth, so be it. I'll just carry my own views.

Rooty toot toot. I now owe YOU nothing. I tried to talk football. Find your way to cuffs and lockup with your attitude. I don't care...live your attitude out. I'm not impressed. 'Nice' guy.

Myself, I'm waiting to see the Defensive Coordinator. Get lost.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bill parcells was a great New York Giants coach Hall of Fame Worthy and was presented as such by a New York Giant.

After the Giants he won a couple other playoff games by the time he got to us he was tired.

Say what you want but name me a team that has their starting quarterback holding for extra points. And if the ball was slick why didn't the center give it to the refs and get another ball

I have no desire to crucify Jerry he has crucified himself and this franchise by letting his ego run wild and get the best of him.
Oh, you are so cute, you say bill was a stupid fool for Romo was holding when the regular holder was injured...you are merely talking crap about Jerry. Run on back...I won't support YOUR slander of who is actually a proud man and contributes to the entire region while you run him down and attack a fan who is not ashamed of the Cowboys.

Look at the posted record and get respectful. He had playoff success at every team coached at despite roster problems and things to over come. You are a lame insulter. How far do you think Quincy Carter was going to carry a load. That is what he inherited when he signed on.

Get lost with your nasty mouth. So long...:popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to get much better at situational football as a team and it's coaches.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
None of this matters if you don't fix the toxic culture of this team.
+1 Any fix needs to address this underlying issue unfortunately that will never happen. Why is a guy like Sam Williams still on the team. Looking forward to Jerrys funny jokes after his annual reckless driving with guns in the car incident. Why is a guy like D Flaw on the team. The "leader" of a defense that lays down every time things get tough. Has been that way for years. Why do we let aging O lineman like Tyron and Martin hold us hostage year after year. Get rid of Pollard and Gallup and Kearse and find some young hungry men to take their places. Find some linebackers and some help at DT. And the biggest mystery of all is what to do about your QB.

We will pretty much roll it back. We like our guys.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Oh, you are so cute, you say bill was a stupid fool for Romo was holding when the regular holder was injured...you are merely talking crap about Jerry. Run on back...I won't support YOUR slander of who is actually a proud man and contributes to the entire region while you run him down and attack a fan who is not ashamed of the Cowboys.

Look at the posted record and get respectful. He had playoff success at every team coached at despite roster problems and things to over come. You are a lame insulter. How far do you think Quincy Carter was going to carry a load. That is what he inherited when he signed on.

Now let's get your facts straight here and talk football I never said Bill parcells was a stupid fool I said he was a great hall of fame coach for the New York Giants. He had 11 playoff wins in his career half with the Giants and half with all the other teams.

In comparison Tom Landry had 20 playoff wins. Also Tom coughlin had as many playoff wins and super bowls as parcells with the Giants.

Tony Romo was the holder for extra points because he was the backup quarterback a few weeks before but after being elevated to the starting quarterback he should no longer have been the holder .

There is no slander these are just facts after the Giants he had very limited success in the playoffs winning a few games with other teams.
Cut the drama and the artwork talk football or keep your name tag covered

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's not that the Cowboys lacked the talent to get it done. It's not that they lacked the advantages (home, for example) to get it done. It's that, on more than one occasion this past season, they've found ways to be the reason for their own demise. I can point to areas that need improvement — e.g., run game, linebacker archetype, etc. — and they'd be valid as well, but it's also true that those things will only truly matter when the self-inflicted wounds cease to be a thing … and/or … when this team can consistently do what the 49ers and Lions did: overcome them when it matters most.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mailbag-how-close-are-cowboys-to-top-teams

That is not another Jerry deficiency.

I owe you nothing, you are no more than an accident waiting to happen. Don't threaten me you pompous butt...crap, let's go!
Now let's get your facts straight here and talk football I never said Bill parcells was a stupid fool I said he was a great hall of fame coach for the New York Giants. He had 11 playoff wins in his career half with the Giants and half with all the other teams.

In comparison Tom Landry had 20 playoff wins. Also Tom coughlin had as many playoff wins and super bowls as parcells with the Giants.

Tony Romo was the holder for extra points because he was the backup quarterback a few weeks before but after being elevated to the starting quarterback he should no longer have been the holder .

There is no slander these are just facts after the Giants he had very limited success in the playoffs winning a few games with other teams.
Cut the drama and the artwork talk football or keep your name tag covered

'Cool aide' guy...as if your name calling and threats mean a rat's butt to me. Bring it own...your act does impress me, nor your threats.

:hammer: :popcorn: Don't like me, tough! I'm through with your acts.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Fat Billy failed as a head coach here and then quit. It is as simple as that. If you want to blame Jerry for his failures have at it but they both wear it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Fat Billy failed as a head coach here and then quit. It is as simple as that. If you want to blame Jerry for his failures have at it but they both wear it.
He gave Dallas a talented QB and replaced Carter. He also took Dallas to 2 playoffs after coming to Dallas after they just went through two losing seasons in a row.

Fat Billy? Get a life, as if you are Hulk Hogan against the Iron Sheik...

CCBoy

Reaction score
He gave Dallas a talented QB and replaced Carter. He also took Dallas to 2 playoffs after coming to Dallas after they just went through two losing seasons in a row.

Fat Billy? Get a life, as if you are Hulk Hogan against the Iron Sheik...
I was denied posting of a referenced post on a legitimate and sourced posting about pro's and con's for resigning Tyron Smith. I'm not even able to report this to staff or get explanation of why...for what it's worth.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I was denied posting of a referenced post on a legitimate and sourced posting about pro's and con's for resigning Tyron Smith. I'm not even able to report this to staff or get explanation of why...for what it's worth.
Write your congressman

Cmac

Reaction score
May need to understand "Better together" than "Bad separately". At some point, a team call "Dallas Cowboys" will have to enter the same locker room.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Write your congressman
Their plates are already full here and now, fighting on protecting Texas and influx of Cartels and terrorists.

I have already fought for foreign freedoms of speech, I'm not playing here...football, or they can go to hell. I don't lie from my own thoughts.

Just monitored in my response to you.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
+1 Any fix needs to address this underlying issue unfortunately that will never happen. Why is a guy like Sam Williams still on the team. Looking forward to Jerrys funny jokes after his annual reckless driving with guns in the car incident. Why is a guy like D Flaw on the team. The "leader" of a defense that lays down every time things get tough. Has been that way for years. Why do we let aging O lineman like Tyron and Martin hold us hostage year after year. Get rid of Pollard and Gallup and Kearse and find some young hungry men to take their places. Find some linebackers and some help at DT. And the biggest mystery of all is what to do about your QB.

We will pretty much roll it back. We like our guys.
Jerry's problem is he gets too personal with these players and holds on to them way too long. I saw Daks flaws before he was signed. He should of been traded then. Dlaw is supposed to be the leader of the defense but he is a beta guy. Parsons is being ruined. Yes he is great pass rusher but he could solidify the middle of the field like Fred Warner does. This team could of had TJ Watt. But instead takes Taco. Whoever made that decision along with Mazi needs to be fired. Why does Dallas always have CBs that hate to tackle. I see all these other playoff teams with some tough gritty no name CB,s that hit hard and tackle well. All the other teams in the playoffs love to run cris crossing routes causing confusion and players bumping into each other and Dallas runs that once or twice a game. Coaching on offense and Defense stink. The QB is a major problem.
Scheme on defense is horrible, players can't tackle or play disciplined ball keeping the QB in the pocket. Everyone wants a sack or an int. So much wrong!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Perhaps Bill Belichick, and even Mike Vrabel, or whoever else said no in their own ways which left the Cowboys with no choice but to bring back McCarthy. But King is correct in a general sense in noting how passive the Cowboys have been, although that has really only been the case from a roster-construction standpoint for about 10 years.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ive-championship-chase-28-years-mike-mccarthy

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Addressing all those issues will most likely take a couple offseasons. MM is basically a lame duck coach, along with his staff. He's gonna have a hard time filling any empty positions without any job security beyond 1 season. Having a coaching staff that's iffy beyond the upcoming season makes it difficult to get FAs who feel they might not fit in the next regime. Add in a rumored huge contract for Dak, and this season could be disappointing.

Call me a bandwagon fan if you wish, but Jones has created a set of circumstances that will be hard for any team to overcome. Can it be? Yes. Is it likely? That remains to be seen.
If the Joneses go all in they can address all their issues in free agency. They need to use free agency for one and get off of the yacht. DJ. Reader, Chris Jones, and King Henry are all free agents. Get them in here!!!!!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Is he saying he went head to head with gangsters? Hahahaha Sure buddy! Dude wouldn’t be here today talking his weird talk if he in fact went toe to toe. What a clown.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's not that the Cowboys lacked the talent to get it done. It's not that they lacked the advantages (home, for example) to get it done. It's that, on more than one occasion this past season, they've found ways to be the reason for their own demise. I can point to areas that need improvement — e.g., run game, linebacker archetype, etc. — and they'd be valid as well, but it's also true that those things will only truly matter when the self-inflicted wounds cease to be a thing … and/or … when this team can consistently do what the 49ers and Lions did: overcome them when it matters most.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mailbag-how-close-are-cowboys-to-top-teams

That is not another Jerry deficiency.

I owe you nothing, you are no more than an accident waiting to happen. Don't threaten me you pompous butt...crap, let's go!

'Cool aide' guy...as if your name calling and threats mean a rat's butt to me. Bring it own...your act does impress me, nor your threats.

:hammer: :popcorn: Don't like me, tough! I'm through with your acts.
Weird. You just claimed that we don't lack talent and then pointed at talent deficient areas.