How good is Dak?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
In Dak wins a SB (which he will not) i will then see how it was done.
Trent Dilfer won a SB. Is he great and elite? Heck no

The problem with many of you fans is that you are blinded by the past glory of this once proud franchise.
DAK will never win a superbowl, and quite frankly, i dont think the Cowboys will either in the next 20 years
You didn’t say ‘win a SB’. You said, ‘Dak will never get to a SB’.

The problem with many of you ‘fans’ is that you aren’t.

So, will you go away? I don’t know for sure, but I’m betting I can find posts of yours that said we’re wouldn’t win the division. You’re that sort if miserable human being.

Darkhound

Reaction score

So, will you go away? I don’t know for sure, but I’m betting I can find posts of yours that said we’re wouldn’t win the division. You’re that sort if miserable human being.
With all due RESEPCT, who are you say if I am or am not a FAN? With that authority?
You have no idea and are in no position so say such stupid arguments.

I was, am and will ALWAYSA BE A DALLAS COWBOYS fan. I am just fedup on almost 30 year of garbage

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
If this Cowboy team or maybe, at worst next years, cant make a SB then I dont care how good he or Lamb, or Zack or Parsons or Diggs or McCarthy or Bland are. Win at least a conference championship game this year or next or ranking players is a useless endeavor.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
You are no more than an insult..YOUR lips are moving again...Gracie

Straight ahead...but never right on!

Don't ever project what my Mother would say again. Crap Head!

I look for NOTHING from the likes of you...Gracie. Like YOU support anything of real value. All talk...

I served Governmental service for over 40 years ... blowhart? Let's hear the truth from you for once! Gracie

Free Sad Clown Doll in Basket Stock Photo

When did you serve at all?

Liar...run along Gracie!

I don't need anything from YOU!

The Cowboys will win the next TWO games...YOU step up to the plate.

You say you think for yourself...so do criminals, Gracie
Serving doesn't give you the right to carry on like a complete tool.

Once again you just like to abuse people and for some reason you are allowed to get away with it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Serving doesn't give you the right to carry on like a complete tool.

Once again you just like to abuse people and for some reason you are allowed to get away with it..
When you have walked the walk then open your mouth. Or just be a loyal fan and you wouldn't hear a word. As if YOU or the entitled group deserve to talk crap of what is a value and respected. I talk of my values... you talk about your own 'entitlements.'

I don't lie and there is still freedom of speech which means very little to the likes of you. Go ahead, hero, get me banned for honesty. I'm waiting, short timer.

You are a crap load here...so?

I worked for where I traveled. Was National Honor Society 3 years in High School, All District here at linebacker in Corpus Christi when 4A was a big a school as was in the State. I was All Regional Band for 6 years and All State for 3 years. Boys State my Junior year and received a Congressional Appointment during Viet Nam to the US Air Force Academy. I'm proud of what I accomplished.

Now, what do you claim having done? Beyond being an ungrateful...and have you been doing your part in support?

You aren't my judge, I'll assure you here and now.

Now add some football to what you say or roll over, eat crap, and die...in that order.

I won't listen to blowharts with attitude, for your record.

Discuss or get lost...Insults mean nothing but your own vanity if not directly connected to football topic and then discussed. When YOU discuss...we'll see then.

:hammer::popcorn:

Last edited:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
When you have walked the walk then open your mouth. Or just be a loyal fan and you wouldn't hear a word. As if YOU or the entitled group deserve to talk crap of what is a value and respected. I talk of my values... you talk about your own entitlements.

I don't lie and there is still freedom of speech which means very little to the likes of you. Go ahead, hero, get me banned for honesty. I'm waiting, short timer.

You are a crap load here...so?

I worked for where I traveled. Was National Honor Society 3 years in High School, All District here at linebacker in Corpus Christi when 4A was a big a school as was in the State. I was All Regional Band for 6 years and All State for 3 years. Boys State my Junior year and received a Congressional Appointment during Viet Nam to the US Air Force Academy. I'm proud of what I accomplished.

Now, what do you claim having done? Beyond being an ungrateful...and have you been doing your part in support?

You aren't my judge, I'll assure you here and now.

Now add some football to what you say or roll over, eat crap, and die...in that order.

I won't listen to blowharts with attitude, for your record.

Discuss or get lost...Insults mean nothing but your own vanity if not directly connected to football topic and then discussed. When YOU discuss...we
Well I couldn't possibly have done what you have done.. who could.. you are the Muhammad Ali of social media.

Have no interest in getting you banned.. once again.. just asking you to stop carrying on like a complete tool.

Abusing people doesn't make you look smart.. it makes you look a bit sensitive tbh.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I couldn't possibly have done what you have done.. who could.. you are the Muhammad Ali of social media.

Have no interest in getting you banned.. once again.. just asking you to stop carrying on like a complete tool.

Abusing people doesn't make you look smart.. it makes you look a bit sensitive tbh.
Let it go then, you're instigating it by keeping it alive.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Go learn what is involved as to developing standards in leadership. That was a topic insulted as foolish. But it pointed to what was the actual strength builder for the present team. Learn to listen a touch before throwing out one's directed scorn. The Army is the oldest governmental agency in America. They have been around since this Country was formed and have a ton of knowledge that it passes on to it's soldiers. It is to develop members and help them survive in an intense environment.

That isn't bragging or insultive. It is based upon principals that apply to the Dallas Cowboys. Some of us as well, have been around since day one and Murchison being allowed to purchase these Dallas Cowboys. I'm not against all truths from it's beginnings. Value becomes a personal choice.

I love the Cowboys, but am not naive a touch. In from Viet Nam to Afghanistan...went Postal, and my last position a few months ago, was at Nueces County Correctional Facility as a guard.

Learn to listen to reasons and open to real discussions, you may just learn insight and not grouped as what I stated. I was taught a very long time and extensively as well.

I played college ball on a team that went to the Sugar Bowl and then on a team that had seven future Pro Bowlers in the NFL. Texas A&I.

Insultive based on the past should have ended in the off season. Not now before the playoffs even occur.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's getting an extension no matter what happens in the playoffs. Delude yourself if you must, but we're talking about Jerry. He's not dumping Dak for a dice roll in 2024.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

That he's allowed to keep spewing his poison is the problem. Him and his ilk (trolls) have destroyed this once great forum.

GINeric

Reaction score
That he's allowed to keep spewing his poison is the problem. Him and his ilk (trolls) have destroyed this once great forum.

I just don't understand why trolls/fake fans/undercover rival fans, get so much protection around here. They spew lies about players WITHOUT any legit stats, videos, etc to back up their lies....

You could have current and former players, coaches, GMs, and Hall of Famers say a player is a great player.... then you'll have some low IQ troll on this board that will say that same player sucks, or is average.

But then when you ask those same trolls to explain how their assessments are so much different from the professionals and greats.... they NEVER answer the question.

When they say a player sucks or is average or is a bum and then you put up the player's production and ask them how can a bum or players that suck wind up with a great winning percentage, wind up in the top 5 out of hundreds of people in his position.....

They run, hide and never answer the questions. They never have anything credible to back up their lies.

Yet they are constantly allowed to freely flood our board with lies and baseless hate. Then the moment i put a troll in their place and expose them for the low IQ cowards that they are, im benched for a day.

How the **** are trolls and obvious fake fans so damn protected around here.

When they make baseless and bogus claims about players, they should be forced to back it up with tangible evidence to support the BS they are typing. If they can't back up their lies with credible examples, stats, etc then they should be wiped off of the board. THATS how you make this board better.

Hold these coward *** losers accountable, PERIOD!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I just don't understand why trolls/fake fans/undercover rival fans, get so much protection around here. They spew lies about players WITHOUT any legit stats, videos, etc to back up their lies....

You could have current and former players, coaches, GMs, and Hall of Famers say a player is a great player.... then you'll have some low IQ troll on this board that will say that same player sucks, or is average.

But then when you ask those same trolls to explain how their assessments are so much different from the professionals and greats.... they NEVER answer the question.

When they say a player sucks or is average or is a bum and then you put up the player's production and ask them how can a bum or players that suck wind up with a great winning percentage, wind up in the top 5 out of hundreds of people in his position.....

They run, hide and never answer the questions. They never have anything credible to back up their lies.

Yet they are constantly allowed to freely flood our board with lies and baseless hate. Then the moment i put a troll in their place and expose them for the low IQ cowards that they are, im benched for a day.

How the **** are trolls and obvious fake fans so damn protected around here.

When they make baseless and bogus claims about players, they should be forced to back it up with tangible evidence to support the BS they are typing. If they can't back up their lies with credible examples, stats, etc then they should be wiped off of the board. THATS how you make this board better.

Hold these coward *** losers accountable, PERIOD!
:clap: :hammer:

Amen, brother.

TheCritic

Reaction score
McCarthy also deserves some credit for Dak's improvement. Better footwork, mechanics and getting the ball out quicker.