How good is Dak?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We fumbled on the 1 yard line and fumbled out the end zone in both of those games respectively. Get serious
those fumbles were Dak's fault. anything bad happening is always Dak's fault. once you realize and accept that, then you will understand their mindset.

oh and anything good is because the opponent is weak. the other team had a bad day. other players carried him. anything good is never Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he is not elite. he is above average. he is not Aikman. he is as good or better than Romo.

who are the QBs you would take over him and why.....is there 15 other QBs that would be better than him. I doubt it. he is top 10, pushing top 5.
This year, he’s top 3 and arguably #1.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I came into this season saying he was top 10. He’s officially top 5 now and arguably was the best quarterback in the league this year.

Darkhound

Reaction score
he is not elite. he is above average. he is not Aikman. he is as good or better than Romo.

who are the QBs you would take over him and why.....is there 15 other QBs that would be better than him. I doubt it. he is top 10, pushing top 5.
It is hard to say...
I don't buy on Purdy just yet
In fact this current QB generation is so so.

IMO Herbert and Burrow are Elite?
Allen, Lamar i am not so sure

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It is hard to say...
I don't buy on Purdy just yet
In fact this current QB generation is so so.

IMO Herbert and Burrow are Elite?
Allen, Lamar i am not so sure
Purdy is surrounded by a really a good team and has benefit of the SF defense and great coaching, same things people complain about Dak needing all that and why Dak is not good. we saw when some of the parts missing Purdy fell apart and went on a 3 game losing steak

I think Burrow is elite. Herbert I don't see elite. I see as someone with talent, good arm, but hasn't done it yet. there is always excuses (same ones people said is not valid for Dak). he has fallen short so far. the spiral is really pretty though
Allen? he is talented. has a strong team around him and his interceptions are a great concern. he is close. he did make it to CCG, but that was during a year a lot of talent around NFL sat out and it was a weird season. since then he has fallen short. again, strong arm, pretty spiral.

I am not hot on Lamar. I just don't like RBs playing QB (sarcasm fully intended). he hasn't done it in Playoffs and this is not the first time they are #1 seed in NFL they always have that top defense and great running game. will better teams, better defenses neutralize him in the playoffs and force him to pass and can he overcome. he just hasn't done it yet. lots of regular season success. no playoff success. 1-3 in playoffs. same complaints about Dak and his playoff record

Stafford? he did win the superbowl. had a great team, but that's what you do when you have a great team, you go out and win. but he is on his way down and out.

Tua? he has had a good run, again great team around him. great coach. just has to do it in playoffs. hasn't done it yet.

Goff? he is like the girlfriend you have that you are keeping around but you are always looking for somebody else. good enough, but you desire more.

Stroud? looked good his first year. he just has to repeat it. he may end up in the elite status in a couple of years. potential is there.

Love? been on the bench. did decent his first year playing full time. jury is out.

so Dak is defintely top 10. lets argue about top 5 and its a matter of preference. sad thing is the Cowboys fans who want to knock him and always looking at the other side of the fence saying the grass is greener. until they get there.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kinda like having a Detroit Lion whiff on a sack for a safety and a defender falling down, resulting in a 92 yd touchdown pass that keeps all of the fans in a good mood for Jimmy's Ring of Honor ceremony.
What a stupid theory.

Reactions: CWR

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As good as the breaks Jerry buys for him.
bigfoot-and-loch-ness-monster-art-concept-transparent.png

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Kinda like having a Detroit Lion whiff on a sack for a safety and a defender falling down, resulting in a 92 yd touchdown pass that keeps all of the fans in a good mood for Jimmy's Ring of Honor ceremony.
so jerry bought that, which is what you said. Jerry paid the Detroit lions players to "almost sack" dak but don't do it so he can throw a 92 yard TD pass.

how stupid can you be? :facepalm: then again its you. why am I not surprised.

or should I say Are you drunk again? falling off the wagon? again!!!

there were at least three layers of stupidity in your response.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Fans today don't even understand mathematics they consider average that would be 32 teams average would be 16 literally so far above average it's insane to even call him average he's top ten for his whole career and he's played top five he and Romo are not different people keep saying that they are different quarterbacks but they're having the similar careers and they're being hated on similarly...

Anyone who calls Prescott average or the same sportts idiots that we're calling CD lamb a #2
they were the ones that said Tyler Smith was a project in the draft they're the ones that question every move and knocked down every player on the team they're the ones that want Tyron gone, these ego maniacal fans who think they know everything and they are GM's and they are talent evaluators the truth is in the fact that if you call them average not you but the people on this page you lost all validity. In the story..... You don't get to have an opinion because if you can't at least call him 10 then you don't understand what average is no way he's the 16th quarterback in this league that would be dead on average....
I also posted both Romo's and Dak's career stats on a per game basis and they were nearly identical. That also includes their Playoff stats, overall w/l record and post season record. as you said, they are the same player..
Just different styles.

As fir the second folded part, I would argue that it is the posters who say Dak is a below average QB are the ones who say CeeDee is top 2 receiver in the league...which makes absolutely no sense.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
We scored 19 and 20 points respectively against those teams that aren't in the top 20 defensively. And lost both games, yes both. But he can light up the Commanders and.........
Dak did have > 100QB ratings against these Playoff teams:

Detroit
Miami
Philly 115 and 99.4
Rams
Seattle

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is stupid is for you to see it and pretend that you didn't.
Sad, too.
What is stupid is to think an organization with thousands of members could keep that a secret.

Only a nitwit would think that is possible.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't want to see it, but it's still there.
Kinda like a tree; you might not want it to be in your way, but you're car will still hit it if you don't steer away from it.
Denying the truth won't make it go away.
what!??!!

not sure where you are going with this. but sorry I don't subscribe to idiotic conspiracy theories from someone in a drunk state

seems like you have nothing. absolutely nothing so grasping at straws and continuing to insiste its a life boat...dude you are sinking...no wait, you have sunk, no wait you never floated, you are dead!

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah, you don't want to see it, but it's still there.
Kinda like a tree; you might not want it to be in your way, but you're car will still hit it if you don't steer away from it.
Denying the truth won't make it go away.
So what Jerry can't buy a superbowl? If we're buying plays let's at least win it all. FAIL

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I stand frim.
He is average with a good cast around him

He is not better than Aikman, and not even better than Romo.
He is a great guy but an AVERAGE QB period.
I agree.

I gave up on Dak after last season.

People should be wary.

He stinks in the playoffs.