How good is Dak?

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I don't believe we know how good Dak is yet. I believe the best is yet to come on a sensational season. I think there's another level Dak has yet to reach yet he's already elite.

Darkhound

Reaction score
I
Not a Dak lover
I have called him out when deserved
But he has not played like an average player.
You gotta man up and give credit where credit is due.
he has payed SOME game well yes
But in the end, he will not deliver as usual. you will see

Darkhound

Reaction score
Just wait and see how DAK and the team still struggle against GB (and boy i hope to be wrong)

Cmac

Reaction score
I stand frim.
He is average with a good cast around him

He is not better than Aikman, and not even better than Romo.
He is a great guy but an AVERAGE QB period.
Certainly not better or on par Aikman's legacy, for sure, ......but you lost me with "a good cast around him" and the Beloved one. Average......wow? I wish the 'Boys had a bye so he could go to Cabo......then read this board.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Certainly not better or on par Aikman's legacy, for sure, ......but you lost me with "a good cast around him" and the Beloved one. Average......wow? I wish the 'Boys had a bye so he could go to Cabo......then read this board.
I never understood and never will. that stupid Cabo trip with jessica simpson

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
He's above average. He's always been really good against bad teams and often below average against good to great defenses. He's not great yet. If he gets us to a Superbowl he might get into the great category.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
99.9% of the sporting world knows we lost that game chief. nice try.
99.9% of the sporting world know we got robbed in that game. we should have beaten them by way more than 1 point. the refs were trying to hand lions a win, except lions fumbled the opportunity because they were incompetent and got too cute.