How good is Dak?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wait...is it a team game or not?

I guess when it suits you...it is. When is suits you, it isn't.

"losing seasons"? Isn;t that a team stat?

This...is bS.
What is your Problem? If you’re going to jump in the middle of a conversation make sure you read everything. This was talking about Prescott as an individual not a team thread. When someone makes it about an individual. That’s all you have the opportunity to do is reply individually.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You want to lecture others about their football knowledge then just post this crap?

"Romo let the team down".

THAT is your proof you are so infinitely superior?

Good lord. This world is messed up/
Romo was the average quarterback. The world is messed up because we don’t think like you LMAO. It’s time to put somebody back with they belong.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is your Problem? If you’re going to jump in the middle of a conversation make sure you read everything. This was talking about Prescott as an individual not a team thread. When someone makes it about an individual. That’s all you have the opportunity to do is reply individually.
Oh We don;t have the time to go into my problems!

I don;t care who or what or when you are talking, if you think wins and losses are a team game, you can keep that base consistent no matter WHAT you are talking about. You can't just randomly switch back and forth depending on what point you are trying to make.

Well, you can, I guess.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo was the average quarterback. The world is messed up because we don’t think like you LMAO. It’s time to put somebody back with they belong.
The QB numbers prove that you are wrong.

Romo was a very good QB among elite QB's of his day.

So hilarious watching some people lecture fans about how they must adore and praise Dak, dictating to them how to be a good fan, while these same people crap on Romo.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When dak lead the league in Ints it was all the receives fault.

When romo has 6 ints in one game it's ROMOS FAULLLLLLTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
OMG. chill dude. it was sarcasm. and what you said holds true for Romo as well.

but, that 6 Int game was ugly. you have to admit

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
individually :thumbup:

Cmac

Reaction score
The QB numbers prove that you are wrong.

Romo was a very good QB among elite QB's of his day.

So hilarious watching some people lecture fans about how they must adore and praise Dak, dictating to them how to be a good fan, while these same people crap on Romo.
They don't have to adore and praise Dak, as much as they don't have to adore and praise Romo. They both have the same number of playoff wins, right now. The adoring and praise certainly aren't the same on this board.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The numbers keep proving you wrong. Romo waz above average....by quite a bit. Id post them , but they are alrwady avalaible and romo haters dont care about the facts.

And doesnt bother me one bit some anonymous strangers on the internet allegedly dont like me. You will have try way harder than that if you are trying to hurt my feelings.:laugh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have said for years Dak is between 7-12 in best QB's

He has risen that to between 5-10 this year.

Very much in the realm of winning a Superbowl.

Hope he keeps it up and ends the year on a great note.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There’s one more factor that makes Dak different from some of these other QBs that they love, but i won’t mention it because I’ll get benched :muttley:
dont be coy. Say it.

I will assume i know what your accusation is....that card comes out pretty easy and free for ya. How could one be a fan of sports at all, if thats a problem for them?

I suppose its ONLY qbs? That makes no sense either.

Please tell me i have your accusation wrong.

Jstopper

Reaction score
dont be coy. Say it.

I will assume i know what your accusation is....that card comes out pretty easy and free for ya. How could one be a fan of sports at all, if thats a problem for them?

I suppose its ONLY qbs? That makes no sense either.

Please tell me i have your accusation wrong.
A hit dog will holler

Jstopper

Reaction score
He's fine, but he needs everything around him to be close to perfect.
Your head is so far up romos behind that it is blinding you. It’s hard to believe you’re the same Erod from a few years ago. Shame how far your analysis has fallen