How good is Dak?

movaughn88

Reaction score
*Everyone in this thread is an idiot*

He's top 5 in the league and anyone who says different has a agenda or brain tumor

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He acts like he’s drunk all the time on that high horse of his but then he falls off because of the narcissistic behavior. It’s fun to watch.
Says the guy that chases people around to lecture them how to be a fan with hate-filled vitriol. Like this, yet another example of the personal attacks you are allowed to constantly get away with.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Says the guy that chases people around to lecture them how to be a fan with hate-filled vitriol. Like this, yet another example of the personal attacks you are allowed to constantly get away with.
Yeah, the supposed big bad Marine acting like a freaking teenager with all that "hater" crap. Drunk all the time, and gets a free pass around here to act like that. No shame either.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
*Everyone in this thread is an idiot*

He's top 5 in the league and anyone who says different has a agenda or brain tumor
Top 5 is a useless, amorphous and BS category. only means something to someone who over-indexes on sentimental value.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I never understood and never will. that stupid Cabo trip with jessica simpson
literally more than just Tony Romo went to that game they studied their their laptops and just because it's a bad look it didn't affect the game at all Patrick Crayton didn't go to Cabo but wherever he went and whatever he ate that day that's where we should be worried about that game ohh it wasn't that the game DeMarco Murray fumble did he go to Cabo Dan Bailey missed 2 field goals did he go to Cabo I mean did the referee who overturn that catch on this did he go to Cabo I mean you guys keep finding something to focus on and it's the wrong thing they lost the games because they didn't execute it had nothing to do with how bad it looked that they took a vacation but there was at least five guys from what I remember but I can't remember all of them.... It wasn't just Romo that went on vacation... They decompressed they got away from the hype they brought their laptops or their iPads and they studied the game and the game plan it was only a day or two I don't remember the whole story but you guys gotta let it go..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak will be as good as his supporting cast.
First of all that can be said about most quarterbacks in this league or most players in this league it's a lot of moving parts that play as a team they win and lose as a team and I don't remember a single game in the playoffs where Prescott was the sole reason we lost and everybody else showed up and played great but Prescott didn't...

Now here's the real point no that's always good that's been good since day one as a rookie but that can be great when his supporting cast actually shows up and actually does something above average but that can be elite when the rest of his team plays up to their standards including the coaches that is a fact Prescott has always been good and as a team all teams need their players to show up and play because they can't overcome 14 penalties by themselves they can't overcome being 1 dimensional and not having to run game having the offensive line not play well having the defense not play well having the coaching have a bad game plan and not make adjustments having the referees get involved in games these are things that happen to Prescott in Romo that is the point... Literally saying he'll be as good as his supporting cast no his better than a lot of his supporting cast that makes him good but if you wanna make him great that his supporting cast needs to be better if you want him to play elite championship football we're gonna need his team to go on a run and all play to their standards..

Facts

blueblood70

Reaction score
Amen brother.
Well not everyone because you're agreeing that he's calling you an idiot because he said everyone I mean he's calling me an idiot and those people who are saying things that are pro Prescott are all idiots you can't say everyone's an idiot

blueblood70

Reaction score
QB play in the NFL just feels different these days with Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Manning etc.

2 years ago Rodgers threw for 37 TDs, 4 INTs, the year before 45 TDs, 5 INTs, the year before Mahomes threw for 50 TDs, 12 INTs. All MVP seasons. Nobody in the league had a season anywhere near those numbers this year. Down year for top NFL passer.
That's ridiculous because you can only be MVP of the current year you're not compared to the other years that's not how it works you're Most Valuable Player of that year... Stay current but Patrick mahomes back in 2021 only through 37 touchdowns he had 13 interceptions you know that Prescott had 37 touchdowns and only 10 interceptions that same year people still around here trying to make excuses on why they think he's average ridiculous absolutely ridiculous pay attention your MVP is only for that year and Prescott to me is the best quarterback this year that's all that matters...