How good is Dak?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dont be coy. Say it.

I will assume i know what your accusation is....that card comes out pretty easy and free for ya. How could one be a fan of sports at all, if thats a problem for them?

I suppose its ONLY qbs? That makes no sense either.

Please tell me i have your accusation wrong.
Him and some others really like playing them cards. And people wonder why it's still going on. Well, because of this, it's not about football when it comes to Dak, huh? Pathetic.

erod

Reaction score
Your head is so far up romos behind that it is blinding you. It’s hard to believe you’re the same Erod from a few years ago. Shame how far your analysis has fallen
I simply stated the truth, which has been proven over and over for 8 seasons. Beats the dogs teams, gets exposed against the legit teams.

He has yet another chance to prove himself in San Fran coming.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Average QB’s don’t lead the league in TD’s and top 5 in all other categories. You look foolish so keep on posting. It’s good to laugh.
"lead the league" a misleading stat. Tallest small person comes to mind. It is an accomplishment but it doesn't automatically intimate excellence.

Tom Brady "lead the league" with 50 TD passes - Ok, that is historic and worthy of MVP just based on stats alone.

Dak Prescott "lead the league" with 36 TD passes with an extra game - ok, that's pretty good but not MVP worthy based on stats alone.

perrykemp

Reaction score
"lead the league" a misleading stat. Tallest small person comes to mind. It is an accomplishment but it doesn't automatically intimate excellence.

Tom Brady "lead the league" with 50 TD passes - Ok, that is historic and worthy of MVP just based on stats alone.

Dak Prescott "lead the league" with 36 TD passes with an extra game - ok, that's pretty good but not MVP worthy based on stats alone.
QB play in the NFL just feels different these days with Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Manning etc.

2 years ago Rodgers threw for 37 TDs, 4 INTs, the year before 45 TDs, 5 INTs, the year before Mahomes threw for 50 TDs, 12 INTs. All MVP seasons. Nobody in the league had a season anywhere near those numbers this year. Down year for top NFL passer.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I know his exact type and have zero patience for the self loathing fan, who is so far gone they have no objectivity.

In no world did we deserve to lose that game. Anyone who points to that bs 2 point conversion is bending their neck sideways to ignore everything that happen leading up to and during the play.
we should have lost that game. :D

Reactions: CWR

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Haters hate. It’s how y’all live.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Oh, that is your point here...try this one, if Dak and McCarthy sticks together for the next 3 years, they will end up with one to three more Lombardis and on grounds similar to Bledsoe and Bellichick.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
225-C7-F1-F-50-C3-4554-A0-BF-1883-B5-BECA08.gif