How good is Nick Foles?

diefree666

Reaction score
The dude won a SB and had a very high elite rating. Evidently you either didn't read the OP or your just in denial of the fact he played lights out when the lights shines the brightest.
yeah so did a few others like Doug Williams. Flacco got hot in the playoffs and won a ring. Right now he is nothing more than Mark Rypien part deux. So you are full of crap.

Hadenough

Reaction score
yeah so did a few others like Doug Williams. Flacco got hot in the playoffs and won a ring. Right now he is nothing more than Mark Rypien part deux. So you are full of crap.
His stats say how well he played in his playoff run and it's his stats that put him in elite company, it has nothing to do with me. It's hard to believe but it's a fact. Now go change your tampon!

C42

Reaction score
Hoping we land a first for him. I don’t wish injury on anyone but if there is another Teddy B situation, do we get as much as we got for Bradford again closer to when the season starts?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Hoping we land a first for him. I don’t wish injury on anyone but if there is another Teddy B situation, do we get as much as we got for Bradford again closer to when the season starts?
You wont get first for him but maybe a 3rd.

diefree666

Reaction score
His stats say how well he played in his playoff run and it's his stats that put him in elite company, it has nothing to do with me. It's hard to believe but it's a fact. Now go change your tampon!
wah wah wah; hate to admit that Foles is more than likely a one hit wonder, don't you?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
....about as good as Eli was when the Gnats had their Cinderella season. As proven, all good things come to an end.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Yet Wentz has accomplished absolutely nothing at all in this league yet people think of him as the second coming. Dak has accomplished more than Wentz.

C42

Reaction score
Yet Wentz has accomplished absolutely nothing at all in this league yet people think of him as the second coming. Dak has accomplished more than Wentz.
The guy was an MVP candidate before getting hurt. If you watched him play, you have to admit he was a baller this past year. If you don’t think so, you’re lying to yourself and missing out on some good football.

Hadenough

Reaction score
wah wah wah; hate to admit that Foles is more than likely a one hit wonder, don't you?
Not really I could care less about Foles and he more than likely is a one hit wonder! Im more concerned about Wentz because he looks pretty darn good. Im hoping Dak shows improvement but very concerned about Daks arm strength!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak needs to improve but he really needs help from the coaches. When your team becomes predictable it takes away any edge you might of had.

River82

Reaction score
Eagles going to trade their best QB to keep Wentz?

Lol, okay. The dominant Eagles team makes Wentz look like a superstar but Wentz wouldn't have won this SB. So I hope the Eagles enjoyed the ride because they won't win another. They're keeping the wrong guy.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Foles is a dam good QB. Him playing that good was no accident the coaches found a way to make him comfortable. Right now he is one of the best QBs in the league whether you like it or not.
They went back and looked at what foles did well and they came up with new plays and formations that were I guess. Friendly to foles.
I think foles is one of the better quarterbacks , I think he might be better than wentz, but wentz was the number one pick and everyone will think he's a stud until he proves he isn't .
but so far wentz hasn't really proved a lot and foals has.
I would go with Foles over Wentz but the Eagles are in a hard position as to what to do it will be interesting to see who starts week 1.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
They went back and looked at what foles did well and they came up with new plays and formations that were I guess. Friendly to foles.
I think foles is one of the better quarterbacks , I think he might be better than wentz, but wentz was the number one pick and everyone will think he's a stud until he proves he isn't .
I would go with Foles over Wentz but the Eagles are in a hard position as to what to do it will be interesting to see who starts week 1.
He is doing pretty dam good so far . Even his first year which was not so hot . People ingore he had a week to become starter yet did play in PReseason. On top of that DOug P was a rookie HC so the whole team had kinks to workout " not to mention Chump Kelly " Year 2 he was doing what you expect form him 33 TDs 7 ints in 13 games . But yes so far him and Foles could be a toss up if he does not recover min 80%

Hadenough

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think Wentz is going to be elite! He is better than Foles accept for the fact he hasn't won anything. Wentz has made some eye popping throws into tight coverage down field on a regular basis. He doesn't need the pass/ run option that worked so well for Foles. As a Cowboy fan I would trade Zeke and Dak for Wentz in a heartbeat.

Reactions: C42

River82

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think Wentz is going to be elite! He is better than Foles accept for the fact he hasn't won anything. Wentz has made some eye popping throws into tight coverage down field on a regular basis. He doesn't need the pass/ run option that worked so well for Foles. As a Cowboy fan I would trade Zeke and Dak for Wentz in a heartbeat.

Foles was throwing lasers all day in the SB, and with the Patriots defense he needed to. Wentz doesn't have anywhere near the accuracy (on a consistent basis) that was shown by Foles, and supreme accuracy is what was needed to win the ring. Wentz would have led the Eagles to a tragic Superbowl loss, and atm I would choose Foles over Wentz because much of what Wentz does is based on his physicality and that has a big question mark on it moving forward.

But yeah, Foles in the SB played at a damn high level, and it's a level Wentz has never reached.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Foles was throwing lasers all day in the SB, and with the Patriots defense he needed to. Wentz doesn't have anywhere near the accuracy (on a consistent basis) that was shown by Foles, and supreme accuracy is what was needed to win the ring. Wentz would have led the Eagles to a tragic Superbowl loss, and atm I would choose Foles over Wentz because much of what Wentz does is based on his physicality and that has a big question mark on it moving forward.

But yeah, Foles in the SB played at a damn high level, and it's a level Wentz has never reached.
He did play at an extremely high level even through the playoffs. So we know his ceiling is high but chances are he will level off and where will his floor be when defenses figure out a better way to defense their pass / run option. I think Wentz has higher floor and he didnt need that RPO. He was shredding teams all year on 3rd down accuracy. If the Eagles believe Foles is the starter they could get a kings ransom for Wentz. I bet a team would offer 3 #1s. At least we know the Commanders would! LOL