CZ POLL How many games will Elliott be suspended after Henderson's appeal ruling?

How many games will Elliott be suspended after Henderson's appeal ruling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henderson has a shrinkage problem.

The suspension stays at 6.

He wants to keep his cushy position.

Reaction score
I just cannot believe that Henderson could ignore all the mitigating factors, which are too numerous to list here.

He has to take it into account and at a minimum reduce the suspension, if not vacate it all together.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
zone law crew: could HH be called to testify at some point during the litigation process if he upholds the suspension? one thing to consider there, HH may not want to be involved in the court process after the fact..

erod

Reaction score
you seem to miss the chronological order of events...
You seem to fail to understand the difference between a full admission and a he-said/she-said scenario where the accuser lacks any sense of credibility.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I just cannot believe that Henderson could ignore all the mitigating factors, which are too numerous to list here.

He has to take it into account and at a minimum reduce the suspension, if not vacate it all together.
They have dug themselves a huge hole.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Henderson has an opportunity to clear his participation in this conspiracy by doing the right thing and vacating the suspension. With the info that was leaked from the appeals hearing, no reasonable arbitrator would uphold a 6 game suspension.

I agree, but in order to present the semblance of a fare& impartial appeal hearing I clicked on 3 games,he cuts it I'm half,which Goodell would probably sign off on and trusting to the advisement of his appointed arbitrator as apparently his hands were tied at six games mandatory,,

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Sounds like they're trying to get this to tomorrow to avoid Zeke's hearing today in Sherman.

How long does a rubber stamp take anyway?

That's exactly what they're doing.

They also conveniently declare today there is no suspension deadline for affecting that week's games, even though that's always been the case.

Full railroad job.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
You seem to fail to understand the difference between a full admission and a he-said/she-said scenario where the accuser lacks any sense of credibility.

The league didn't know about the other incidents in the brown case( they knew of one incident, a fourth degree assault) because his wife and the police wouldn't cooperate with the NFL investigation request, so it's kind of hard to suspend a player more than one game without some evidence other than a fourth degree assault for which he was suspended one game for....it was only three month's later after a media request that the full report was released and then everything hit the fan...NFL placed Brown on the commissioner's exempt list while it reviewed the documents, saying that they appeared to reference "other instances of abuse" separate from the one for which he was disciplined.....like I said chronological timeline of events is important..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Im listening to Mike Francessa on WFAN and he just told a caller zeke has a pattern and beat up his GF in college. I am confused, was he talking about TT because it didnt sound like it? Did zeke have this issue before the TT stuff?

he also said something to the effect that werder was saying yesterday that the league has more information and his suspension is about a number of things.

I think he is confused or there is something no one knows.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Im going with 4, this Henderson guy wants to stay employed.

Proximo

Reaction score
I will be surprised if he doesn't uphold the full 6 games.

This whole thing is a sinking ship and it looks like Roger and co are staying on board for the full ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.