How many of the members here are over 37 years old?

dfense

Reaction score

And the Cowboys were still paying for Marion the Barbarian when I was 51. That's why they didn't pay big $ for a RB who's already changed teams again.

As far as Moss goes, there were like 20 other teams that passed on him to. Why is Dallas the focal point? I know 31 other teams that passed on a Pro Bowl QB from Illinois seven times each.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
25 here...been a fan since I was 8 years old. Sadly, this means that I missed the Dallas dynasty. The pre-Romo QB era was quite rough. I love Romo man, I've been defending him for years. It makes me happy that even the casual fan is finally starting to realize what I knew all along. I really really hope we can win 1 for Romo (and witt)

Chuck 54

Reaction score
59....and in our current condition, no way I'd draft a RB at #4. The best RB isn't going to impact the game that much more than the #5 RB in today's game. We need defense...period!

movaughn88

Reaction score
36 1/2 years old

Exact same for me, 36.5.

I grew up in Dallas, and my family had season tix during the golden years. I didn't appreciate it enough at the time of course. I've had a rough 14 years as a fan living in NYC, with Giants and NE fans thick as thieves around here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was watching the Dallas Texans of the AFL, 2 years prior to there even being a Dallas Cowboys team.

There was a Dallas Texans played 1 year in the NFL, 1952, Went defunct. Many players went to the 1953 Baltimore Colts expansion team. They actually moved the team out of Texas before the end of the season as support was that bad, and the owners could not meet the team payroll. The NFL took over the team.

Then when the Cowboys started in 1960, it was to compete with the newly formed AFL, which also had the Dallas Texans. They both started in 1960.
The Texans were then chased out by the overwhelming support for the Cowboys, and they moved to KC after 3 seasons.

And I am 57.

As to the OP...I want to draft Zeke also, i think he helps the team more than any other players right now.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Exact same for me, 36.5.

I grew up in Dallas, and my family had season tix during the golden years. I didn't appreciate it enough at the time of course. I've had a rough 14 years as a fan living in NYC, with Giants and NE fans thick as thieves around here.

Toronto, Canada here and my whole family on my dad's side were fan's since I can remember being able to comprehend what was on TV.

Remember even hearing my Italian grandmother cheering "Cowboys" in the 80's when we stunk, LMAO! The good ole days.