How many of the members here are over 37 years old?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I will be 45 in a few weeks. For the WAY Jason Garrett wants to win...which is tied directly to how we won in the 90s. We need a bell cow. The results we got 2 years ago took a HISTORICAL rushing performance from DeMarco Murray....but what it did...was proved that the WAY Garrett wants to win....requires a 1500 yard RB. So if we don't have a 1500 yard RB...and we think Zeke is that guy....AND....AND Jerry is on the Garrett train for the long haul...then Jerry better get Garrett that 1500 yard RB.

BermyStar

Reaction score
I would imagine the vast majority of the members here are over 37.

We have sucked for basically 20+ years, don't think there are very many people that started following the Cowboys during this losing stretch. There are not bandwagon fans left, all you got is the old timers here.;)

This comment made me laugh histerically, even though it's probably true. I'll be 34 in June though so I won't interrupt the thread again lol.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Watched my 1st Cowboys game vs Greenbay in 1974, was 5-6 years old.

Seen, Dorsett and Emmitt Smith, watched Herschel Walker don the Star, remember Calvin Hill and can't forget big #44 Robert Newhouse and the Moose!

Alot older than 5-6 now days.

Onboard with you, Draft Zeke!

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
A lady never reveals her age but I'm over 37. My first heroes were Luke Skywalker & Roger Staubach and they were basically interchangeable in my head. Generation X for the WIN. I am confused on my feelings for who to draft at 4.... leaning towards defense.

benson

Reaction score
I'm about to turn 26, the only memory I have of Cowboys success was my father celebrating the 95 Superbowl. My generation has seen nothing but heartbreak after heartbreak from the Cowboys, yet here we are.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I remember watching the game that sold me on becoming a life long Cowboys fanatic... Super Bowl IV. Nine days before my 6th birthday. I made a football field with my Legos and used that to keep track of ball position, down and distance... my dad was impressed.

So... OP, you got an agenda? Zeke, ain't in the cards, my friend. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's the reality of it. Will McClay will wield his influence in the FO by talking the Joneses into drafting Wentz with the 4th overall pick. Zeke will go shortly after that to Philly... maybe a stretch. But don't be sad... in the next decade, Wentz will lead our Boys to 3 more SB victories. :starspin:

Stupid roman numbers got me again... meant to type VI, not IV. Dallas did play in that one and I'm only 50. :D

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
46. Remember 76-77 seasons and Denver SB XII

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
33 here. My birthday is on Thanksgiving this year and whether it's a good one or not will be totally contingent on if the Cowboys win.

I vaguely remember our 1-15 season in '89, but I vividly remember my dad taking me to Atlanta and watching us blow a lead against the Falcons that year and of course beating the Commanders that year for our only win.

I grew up watching the best teams I have ever seen in the 90's Cowboy's Super Bowl teams.

I'm glad I saw it then because I doubt it'll ever happen again and my son won't be able to understand the greatness of the star.