How many years do we give Dak?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why Romo never looked this bad with the same coaching then since it's no coincidence?

Romo wasn't even on the field in year two, so how could he have "looked this bad" phil?

People like to pretend Romo just popped out of the ground in 2006 but the fact is he had the luxury of not playing for 3 years. Dak has had good and bad moments over his 2 years. If that makes him disposable I'm glad the people who think so weren't in a position to make a decision about Romo in his 2nd year.

pitt33

Reaction score
No its because he actually looked fantastic for a rookie. Unfortunately he looks like garbage for a second year player.
He hasn’t been the same since the Denver game. That’s when the wheels starting coming off for him. I don’t think he ever rebounded from that one.

black label

Reaction score
With Dak Jerry should proceed as follows

LadyKillerGif5.gif

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Romo wasn't even on the field in year two, so how could he have "looked this bad" phil?

People like to pretend Romo just popped out of the ground in 2006 but the fact is he had the luxury of not playing for 3 years. Dak has had good and bad moments over his 2 years. If that makes him disposable I'm glad the people who think so weren't in a position to make a decision about Romo in his 2nd year.
Yall really on the Caine tonight I see. Use common sense and if you can't ok but this blatant obtuseness I can't deal with it lol. Merry Christmas

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Making excuses after making a mistake. Did you learn that from JG?
You're right I did make a mistake thinking you weren't stupid enough to try that move you eventually did. Online though you run into a lot of you people so I should've known better.

Zman5

Reaction score
You're right I did make a mistake thinking you weren't stupid enough to try that move you eventually did. Online though you run into a lot of you people so I should've known better.

You post something wrong. Someone points out your mistake.
You blame that person because you meant something else and everyone should be a mind reader and should have known what you really meant. Sound just like what your hero JG would do. Talk about being stupid.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
He didn't look fantastic. He had the perfect storm. The best rb in the league, manageable down and distance, and an extremely easy schedule. He particularly looked awful against Green Bay in the playoffs.

Call it what you want but he went 13-3 and posted a 23-4 stat line. That will buy you two more years.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Call it what you want but he went 13-3 and posted a 23-4 stat line. That will buy you two more years.

You have to think more holistically than that. That is the thinking that got us where we are today, which is not in the playoffs after going 13-3 last year.

starcity214

Reaction score

I guess you didn't have the chance to watch Romo early on in his career. Romo has always been Romo. The only reason why he didn't start sooner was that Bill Parcells was a conservative coach and Romo has always been a gunslinger. Even in his third year, Parcells tried to beat the gunslinger out of him.

You guys like to pretend that Romo didn't have a good arm. Romo always had touch and good accuracy his problem was that he took too many risks. Dakota is by no means the same pure passer Romo was.

You could tell Romo had it even in his second year. As for Dak, we are just hoping he can learn to set his feet..

Terrible comparison

garyo1954

Reaction score
Romo learned to ignore them and do the right play......why did we hear kill, kill, kill, on virtually every call? Why couldn't any other QB even be groomed into a serviceable backup? Why couldn't veterans like Cassel or Weeden win a single game until they were released and went to another team?.....You Garrett lovers only see what you WISH you were seeing not what is reality.

I give up. Why?