How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It makes him better than any other QB in TD passes, accuracy and 2nd in MVP voting. No other QB racked up stats like that. :rolleyes::facepalm:
Cowboy fans want SuperBowls, Dak fans want stats. Get back to us Cowboy fans when he wins a SB, then you can brag all you want.

Oh, and let me know when he becomes better than MaHomes, you know him, the guy that does not have fancy stats but does have some SB trophys.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The problem is not the QB. Hell, he just came 2nd in MVP voting and had the best QB stats for all of 2023. The problem is the Oline. Had 3 All Pros, yet came in 15th overall in rushing by season's end. THAT is the problem. Fix the Oline and running game, that will do wonders come playoff time. That's how the Cowboys of the 90s won Super Bowls.
Wow love this post. That and keep teams from scoring 30pts in the playoffs for once. This defense is lacking

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You don't exist in his world, so be thankful about that.
I’m a more moderate voice when it comes to our QB. I’m calling out this handful of Homers calling out basically the other 20,000 + fans in this forum who are frustrated .

The Haters think I’m a lover and the Homers think I’m a hater. I often take on both extremes.

It’s very understandable why so many fans are frustrated with Dak. And I’m frustrated with the entire team and ownership . Everyone should be called out with the Cowboys.

Blaming it all on Dak is shortsighted but his performance in playoff was a turd like rest of team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Most Cowboy fans on this site aren’t Haters. They’re just very frustrated . And they have a right to be frustrated with Dak.

And there is only a few Dak Homers. Both extremes are often guilty of trolling too many threads concerning subjects which end up being about Dak.

Both extremes suk. It doesn’t represent most of the fans on this site.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think the Homers need to refresh their memory with the rules .

Everyone is allowed to attack any aspect of the Cowboys but not other members.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think the Homers need to refresh their memory with the rules .

Everyone is allowed to attack any aspect of the Cowboys but not other members.
You should heed your own advice, Mr. "I’m calling out this handful of Homers calling out basically the other 20,000 + fans in this forum".

Just watch. Right on cue you will start backpedaling and denying.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Most Cowboy fans on this site aren’t Haters. They’re just very frustrated . And they have a right to be frustrated with Dak.

And there is only a few Dak Homers. Both extremes are often guilty of trolling too many threads concerning subjects which end up being about Dak.

Both extremes suk. It doesn’t represent most of the fans on this site.
You live in fantasy land. :rolleyes::huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just like in our old forum , Homers are a bigger problem than Haters. And become just as big of trolls and ultimately hating on anyone who isn’t a fellow Homer.
Coming from a hater, yes I called you that for the first time I believe, not surprising. This is what y’all do and say to each to make yourselves feel better about yourselves while deep down, you obviously know that being a “Homer” is much healthier than being a “Hater”. This why you guys are so miserable all the time. You know it, but choose not to change it or can’t change it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Coming from a hater, yes I called you that for the first time I believe, not surprising. This is what y’all do and say to each to make yourselves feel better about yourselves while deep down, you obviously know that being a “Homer” is much healthier than being a “Hater”. This why you guys are so miserable all the time. You know it, but choose not to change it or can’t change it.
So , you’re goal here in this forum is to pit the Homers against the Haters .

You believe since these fans are hating on the Cowboys it’s your duty to hate on them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You should heed your own advice, Mr. "I’m calling out this handful of Homers calling out basically the other 20,000 + fans in this forum".

Just watch. Right on cue you will start backpedaling and denying.

I havent insulted you are called you names . Calling out a group of fans is within the rules .

Personally Insulting , attacking or calling them names isn’t allowed .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You were 100% a Romofanatic, and you know it.
How can you be a Romofanactic if you are critiquing him and ultimately bashing him?

AC, I have a couple former Mods and members from that site which would confirm this.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure the Homers realize it’s within the rules for these fans to attack Dak or any part of the Cowboys without being attacked, insulted or name called.