How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Our Admin recently put out a notice that anyone violating the “ personal attack” rule would be benched for up to 30 days of more.

Im just trying to save you guys a time out.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How can you be a Romofanactic if you are critiquing him and ultimately bashing him?

AC, I have a couple former Mods from that site which would confirm this.
Yeah, couple of mods who were part of the Romofanatic group who did everything they could to silence and banish any Romo critics. Even the female administrator who was brought on board to review (4 months) years of material came out and admonished everyone for such a badly, one-sided, biased run site.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not sure the Homers realize it’s within the rules for these fans to attack Dak or any part of the Cowboys without being attacked, insulted or name called.
You rightfully called out Dak supporters. You went overboard calling us trolls while acting non-biased. When I remind you what you were in the past, oooh, that's a personal attack? Be quiet, Greg.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, couple of mods who were part of the Romofanatic group who did everything they could to silence and banish any Romo critics. Even the female administrator who was brought on board to review (4 months) years of material came out and admonished everyone for such a badly, one-sided, biased run site.
I wouldn’t consider these two mods Romo guys. Many were. There are other members from there who would also attest.

And I agree it was a poorly run site. It was shut down not long after I was banned.

There is some Dak haters who were Romo Homers . I took them on too. The Emperor was one the biggest. A great fan who just couldn’t handle any criticism.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You rightfully called out Dak supporters. You went overboard calling us trolls while acting non-biased. When I remind you what you were in the past, oooh, that's a personal attack? Be quiet, Greg.
I called some of the Dak homers and haters trolls or guilty of trolling. If you fall in one of those categories or groups is on you. I will not be quiet.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s a false or incorrect narrative to totally discredit all criticism to simply being a hater.

Much like we wouldn’t totally discredit narratives from fans who are always supportive.

There’s always a middle ground or compromise. Some fans actually have worthwhile opinions on support and or criticism.

Don’t be suked in by the minority of fans who are the most vocal creating the most noise.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’m not sure the Homers realize it’s within the rules for these fans to attack Dak or any part of the Cowboys without being attacked, insulted or name called.
Are you seriously begging the mods to take some kind of action over some fictional offense?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Naive is NOT acknowledging the below reality.................and accepting the consequences that it has on the rest of the team.

But what about his numbers against the 10 worst teams in the league? Oh yeah, you left that out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yet, you’re begging for some sort of action.
The narrative is basically guilty of who you’re attacking and bordering on an offense.

If I thought you had crossed the line I would have already reported. It wouldn’t be your first benching.

Sydla

Reaction score
No I base it on him leading the league in TD passes, being voted All Pro and having to play QB on a severely flawed team. You, and the rest of the haters, are incapable of grasping the why obviously. Oh, and he was MVP runner-up. The haters look silly. :flagwave:
And then what happened when the clock turned midnight and he played in the postseason?

He was a dud. Which is a continuation of a trend for him. He's basically a slightly better version of Kirk Cousins until he actually shows up and strings together some really nice performances in January.

This isn't that hard and yet you Daksters make it ohhhh so difficult. Dak Prescott is a good QB who has built a resume of pretty good to great regular seasons, followed by bad or inconsistent postseasons. The team's lack of postseason success isn't tied to Dak solely. That's foolish to blame him solely. But Dak absolutely has a hand in our failures come January. The fact you guys think that is such a controversial statement shows how out of whack you guys are.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL.

Your logic is basically that most of Dak's problems aren't his fault.

That makes you wrong, not right.
Most of Dak’s problems? Most TD passes last year? Led the league in accuracy? MVP runner-up? His only problems are in the trenches. Cowboys were so weak last year It was embarrassing. But keep on blaming Dak. I get a kick out of you haters :laugh:

GMO415

Reaction score
Offense

You must have a balanced attack proving that you can both run the ball and pass the ball. The most important part of that balanced attack is being physical at the line of scrimmage when running the ball. The offensive line needs to dominate at the point of attack. Once you establish the run, it opens up the passing game. If you can dominate the line of scrimmage on offense, impose your will and take the life out of them physically, you’ll have much success.

Defense

The #1 priority of the defense is to be able to stop the run. It’s paramount to having a good defense because if you can stop the offense from running down your throats it means that you’re controlling the line of scrimmage. Again, physicality. Imposing your will on the opposing teams offense. It turns a team into a 1 dimensional team. Then you have them where you want them. If you can’t stop the run, you’re doomed in the playoffs.

Bottom Line

It’s all about physicality. It’s impossible to do either of the above if you can’t control the line of scrimmage. And you can’t just do 1 well, you have to do both well. Physicality is what football is all about. Controlling the line of scrimmage. The Cowboys haven’t been able to do both in the same season since the early 90’s. Yet CZ fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures. To put it nicely, how naive.
Who's the one person that has been here for the past 30 years and turned this team over to Jason Garrett for a 1/3 of it? Jerry, and sure as heck I can blame that one person.
200w.gif

LocoBates

Reaction score
Offense

You must have a balanced attack proving that you can both run the ball and pass the ball. The most important part of that balanced attack is being physical at the line of scrimmage when running the ball. The offensive line needs to dominate at the point of attack. Once you establish the run, it opens up the passing game. If you can dominate the line of scrimmage on offense, impose your will and take the life out of them physically, you’ll have much success.

Defense

The #1 priority of the defense is to be able to stop the run. It’s paramount to having a good defense because if you can stop the offense from running down your throats it means that you’re controlling the line of scrimmage. Again, physicality. Imposing your will on the opposing teams offense. It turns a team into a 1 dimensional team. Then you have them where you want them. If you can’t stop the run, you’re doomed in the playoffs.

Bottom Line

It’s all about physicality. It’s impossible to do either of the above if you can’t control the line of scrimmage. And you can’t just do 1 well, you have to do both well. Physicality is what football is all about. Controlling the line of scrimmage. The Cowboys haven’t been able to do both in the same season since the early 90’s. Yet CZ fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures. To put it nicely, how naive.
oh wow! KC must be idiots paying so much money to Patrick Mahomes!