How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

Sydla

Reaction score
Like I said, you’re unable to understand. Stick to Madden where you can get any player you want and get rid of any player you want.
The only person having a problem here is you with your tortured attempts to somehow refute the very accurate and fair criticism of Dak and his postseason play.

What's funny is that I bet if someone on this board ranked Cousins above Dak, one of the first retorts from the Dak-bots would be "what has he ever won" or "he's a choker in big games"................... And yet, we bizarrely don't hold our QB to the same standards we demand of other QBs when we talk about QBs around the league.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m trying to determine what’s worse?

Cowboy fans hating on different aspects which led to losing or fans hating on other fans because of their criticism ??

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The only person having a problem here is you with your tortured attempts to somehow refute the very accurate and fair criticism of Dak and his postseason play.

What's funny is that I bet if someone on this board ranked Cousins above Dak, one of the first retorts from the Dak-bots would be "what has he ever won" or "he's a choker in big games"................... And yet, we bizarrely don't hold our QB to the same standards we demand of other QBs when we talk about QBs around the league.
I agree his postseason play has not been good. But I’m one of the few here that are smart enough to understand why. There’s only a handful of us.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m offended by this hater label.

I’ve been a Diehard fan and Cowboys Homer for about 60 years. But I’m also very critical of all aspects.

Does that make me Hater and Homer. Im confused.
Don't worry about being called a "hater", that is Rockport's favorite word, he probably has a "HATER" tattoo on his arm somewhere.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree his postseason play has not been good. But I’m one of the few here that are smart enough to understand why. There’s only a handful of us.
The "why" is that he's not been good enough or consistent enough. He's made some dumb decisions in many of these postseason games. Attempting to excuse his postseason play as the fault of everyone around him is just laziness. The problem with Dak in the postseason goes beyond the coaches and the players around him. He has to own some of his failures too.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So this elevates you above all of these others who offer criticism. You’re like a SuperFan?

We should just follow and agree with whatever you think?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The "why" is that he's not been good enough or consistent enough. He's made some dumb decisions in many of these postseason games. Attempting to excuse his postseason play as the fault of everyone around him is just laziness. The problem with Dak in the postseason goes beyond the coaches and the players around him. He has to own some of his failures too.
No, that’s not why. But I’ve explained it countless times lately and you’re unable to grasp it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yea but this Super Homer is only one of a few ( 5 he said) out of 20,000+ fans on this site who truly get it. Lol

This thread is such a joke. Shut it down Mods.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yea, Homers can troll too.

This is nothing more than a thread calling out basically the entire forum of 20,000+ fans. Should be shut down.
You’re getting desperate as well. And by the way, I don’t think I’ve ever called you a hater.