How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yeah, couple of mods who were part of the Romofanatic group who did everything they could to silence and banish any Romo critics. Even the female administrator who was brought on board to review (4 months) years of material came out and admonished everyone for such a badly, one-sided, biased run site.
Wasn't that like 8+ years ago? You're carrying an awful lot of hate for something so irrelevant that happened so long ago.

The hate and anger have consumed you. Why so angry and hateful?

superonyx

Reaction score
Naive is NOT acknowledging the below reality.................and accepting the consequences that it has on the rest of the team.

Its hilarious when someone pulls the most obscure stats to try and support their position. Explosive pass rate LOL Epa/attempt?

How are you not embarrassed to even post this?

I come here and you make me suffer from embarrassment for you.

Brax

Reaction score
Wasn't that like 8+ years ago? You're carrying an awful lot of hate for something so irrelevant that happened so long ago.

Romo is stuck in his brain all these years later and as most know he was the #1 Romo hater yet he condemns the folks who call out all Daks shortcomings, it really funny the pot calling the kettle black.

kskboys

Reaction score
I wouldn’t consider these two mods Romo guys. Many were. There are other members from there who would also attest.

And I agree it was a poorly run site. It was shut down not long after I was banned.

There is some Dak haters who were Romo Homers . I took them on too. The Emperor was one the biggest. A great fan who just couldn’t handle any criticism.
You got banned on the old site? For heaven's sake, why?

kskboys

Reaction score

I was a mod on the old site, and I barely remember who did what. Mostly, I don't remember.

kskboys

Reaction score
Our Admin recently put out a notice that anyone violating the “ personal attack” rule would be benched for up to 30 days of more.

Im just trying to save you guys a time out.
Basically, the title of this thread is an attack. Calling other fans naive in this manner is clearly an insult. Not to mention incendiary.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You got banned on the old site? For heaven's sake, why?
For bashing Romo and his fans in that thread for slobbering over his letter of resignation. It was a few weeks before site was shut down. They were banning many people .

blueblood70

Reaction score
Its hilarious when someone pulls the most obscure stats to try and support their position. Explosive pass rate LOL Epa/attempt?

reaching hard..lol

kskboys

Reaction score
For bashing Romo and his fans in that thread for slobbering over his letter of resignation. It was a few weeks before site was shut down. They were banning many people .
You should've seen the ridiculous crapp I dug out. Certain fans were inciting entire groups to attack others.

shabazz

Reaction score
Speaking of Naive fans, how many will continue to drink the punch Jerry continues serve each year?
Most of us aren't drinking it......just trying to outlive him to see change because he won't relinquish power and control until he sheds his mortal coil.

Not wishing it.........just waiting

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LOL...........Stung you eh?
Embarrassing is when you put the player primarily responsible for our playoff woes above the glory of TEAM Cowboys!
Now that's embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was a mod on the old site, and I barely remember who did what. Mostly, I don't remember.
LOL now that is funny!
You do NOT remember Common Kskky I consider you one of the bright folks here.
Let me just say that you are one of many who when given POWER are dangerous to the cause.
XXXOOO

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

It's not about carrying any hate. It's just one does not forget the horrible crap several had to go through due to people who had no business being mods. You don't forget about such treatment on the official team website, especially when some of those are now here.