How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Also depends on deer in the headlights Dak.
0_dak-prescott.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
8 seasons and the trend continues, come playoff time against top competition and the Dakchoka appears and afterwards the same lame excuses. But let’s sign him to a mega contract and watch him improve with lower quality players after 2 more mega contracts are signed, Dak has some of the best teams around him in 20 seasons yet somehow he manages to fall apart and disappear for most of a playoff game or makes boneheaded decisions, but we get it, best shape of his career working harder finally starting to understand the offense only one goal a SB and to get that he needs a mega deal and a few more seasons it’s not his fault every other player is so inconsistent and inferior all he needs is 10 all pro players on offense and the 85 bears D that hold the other team to 9 points or less and he’s ready to lead them to the championship all he needs is a new bag of money and he’s ready to go
Keep lying since that sooths your anger. It won't change Dak being resigned for another lengthy contract once again.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Poor defense needed to catch its breath. They were physically dominated on both sides of the ball. The game was over before it ever started. Can’t win in the playoffs if you’re physically weak like they were last year.
Bet they would of stepped it up and made adjustments if Trevor Lawrence was the QB. Dak is trash!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not about carrying any hate. It's just one does not forget the horrible crap several had to go through due to people who had no business being mods. You don't forget about such treatment on the official team website, especially when some of those are now here.
So, no 'let bygones be bygones' then? Would you let things go if it was for a sad kitten?

0*Y3syJLG5do6iFZax.jpg

No? Perhaps maybe, just maybe, you would let things slide for a sad puppy?

guiltydog.jpg

Still not good enough? How about for a koala bear on quaaludes?

caption.jpg

Still no?

Tough crowd. :(

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So, no 'let bygones be bygones' then? Would you let things go if it was for a sad kitten?

0*Y3syJLG5do6iFZax.jpg

No? Perhaps maybe, just maybe, you would let things slide for a sad puppy?

guiltydog.jpg

Still not good enough? How about for a koala bear on quaaludes?

caption.jpg

Still no?

Tough crowd. :(
Aren’t you mocking a user?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not about carrying any hate. It's just one does not forget the horrible crap several had to go through due to people who had no business being mods. You don't forget about such treatment on the official team website, especially when some of those are now here.
You poor thing. Was them mean old mods being mean to you? How dare them treat you so bad. I hope whoever it was will just go eat some worms!

By the way, which mods that were in the old forum are now here? I was in Music School for four years so I don't remember much about the old forum. From now on if a mod here is mean to you let me know and I will have them fired.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You poor thing. Was them mean old mods being mean to you? How dare them treat you so bad. I hope whoever it was will just go eat some worms!

By the way, which mods that were in the old forum are now here? I was in Music School for four years so I don't remember much about the old forum. From now on if a mod here is mean to you let me know and I will have them fired.
:muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score

@Coogiguy03 was a mod.....he started the "Romo sub- forum"..... it was strictly relegated to insults only.