How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
How did the team win 12 games in two years in a row being what you just typed. Do you think before you post?
Three years in row actually.

During those three seasons everyone mostly played awesome but most of all Dak.

But when the playoffs came around Dak still played awesome although just not as awesome as he usually does, but the rest of the team folded.

As soon as the opposing team goes up by one TD in the playoffs it’s all over. Then the defense really sucks and so does the running game. Dak gets just a little bit worse, but unfortunately his awesomeness can’t save everyone else.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Coogiguy03 was a mod.....he started the "Romo sub- forum"..... it was strictly relegated to insults only.
He was a moderator? Sweet Christmas. Obviously, folks over there were evil and deprived him of responses over on that site. CowboysZone gets 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', because of you guys. Just... evil. :mad:

I am so angry right now. I am gonna march down to the CowboysZone Gift Shop & Emporium (open seven days a week except on April Fool's Day) RIGHT now. I am buying up every single Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne I mean Jerry and Stephen Jones Christmas card in stock and mail them to all of you. Shame. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

On second thought, that reaction might be a little too excessive on my part. What do you think? Please give me your thoughts.

shabazz

Reaction score
He was a moderator? Sweet Christmas. Obviously, folks over there were evil and deprived him of responses over on that site. CowboysZone gets 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', 'please give me your thoughts', because of you guys. Just... evil. :mad:

I am so angry right now. I am gonna march down to the CowboysZone Gift Shop & Emporium (open seven days a week except on April Fool's Day) RIGHT now. I am buying up every single Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne I mean Jerry and Stephen Jones Christmas card in stock and mail them to all of you. Shame. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

On second thought, that reaction might be a little too excessive on my part. What do you think? Please give me your thoughts.
He was driven to his current state....he once gave himself a 3 day suspension.

You all should get hazardous duty pay.....thoughts and prayers

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was driven to his current state....he once gave himself a 3 day suspension.

You all should get hazardous duty pay.....thoughts and prayers
Thanks for the kind words but I would take a fifth of whiskey instead. Sometimes, I am driven to drink while moderating and all I have close at hand is tap water. Sure, a glass can be refreshing but it is nowhere near as invigorating.

:mad:

Brax

Reaction score
Keep lying since that sooths your anger. It won't change Dak being resigned for another lengthy contract once again.
Dak resigned yes Jerry is stupid enough, the rest are facts that unfortunately mean nothing but failure for his years in the future

shabazz

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words but I would take a fifth of whiskey instead. Sometimes, I am driven to drink while moderating and all I have close at hand is tap water. Sure, a glass can be refreshing but it is nowhere near as invigorating.

I'm starting a site to fund you guys an Ayouwasca retreat with Arron Rodgers for a weekend of reflection and barfing on each other

DFWJC

Reaction score
I mostly step away from this forum for about a month, then come back it looks like the same old conversions we've been having forever.

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL now that is funny!
You do NOT remember Common Kskky I consider you one of the bright folks here.
Let me just say that you are one of many who when given POWER are dangerous to the cause.
XXXOOO
That's what someone would say who feels slighted. I feel sorry for you.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
here is a simple analogy lol
The cowboys team is a car.
Dak is the driver of the car.
Everytime they get to playoffs the car runs into a tree !
So whos to blame???? The driver ? or someone in the back seat? In the trunk? passenger seat?

8 years and cant get past that tree hmmm.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So, no 'let bygones be bygones' then? Would you let things go if it was for a sad kitten?

0*Y3syJLG5do6iFZax.jpg

No? Perhaps maybe, just maybe, you would let things slide for a sad puppy?

guiltydog.jpg

Still not good enough? How about for a koala bear on quaaludes?

caption.jpg

Still no?

Tough crowd. :(
My first tour in Germany my only in country friend was a stuffed panda named Joey my Mom sent me, for ...the whole tour. I was known as Sassquach, keeper of the dungeon.

CCBoy

Reaction score

I would settle for Don Padron and a salt shaker.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
here is a simple analogy lol
The cowboys team is a car.
Dak is the driver of the car.
Everytime they get to playoffs the car runs into a tree !
So whos to blame???? The driver ? or someone in the back seat? In the trunk? passenger seat?

8 years and cant get past that tree hmmm.
The car dies because of a corroded frame and is unable to move therefore can’t hit a tree.