How to stay a fan of this team?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Been a fan for about 40 years. This is as bad as I have felt. Dak may not be the answer so the thought of having to develop another QB is rough. Jason Garrett has destroyed this generation of Dallas talent. The latest is the OL which looks to be a shell. On top of it all is Jerry. Mr. $5 billion valuation. He created this cesspool. 20 years plus and he is as clueless as ever. I used to think I would out live him. Along comes Junior who may actually be worse.

How can you root for this franchise? Is it hopeless? My love of the NFL is taking a nosedive so I truly believe I could give it up.

Is there any hope?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Yeah it hurts. I came into the season going well at leas the online is in place and zeke is good. Well even that has seemingly been snatched from us with Tyron and Travis injuries. I don’t blame them one bit, but dang does it suck to watch basically your five year devotion to building a great online and then it just seeming to be in doubt.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Been a fan for about 40 years. This is as bad as I have felt. Dak may not be the answer so the thought of having to develop another QB is rough. Jason Garrett has destroyed this generation of Dallas talent. The latest is the OL which looks to be a shell. On top of it all is Jerry. Mr. $5 billion valuation. He created this cesspool. 20 years plus and he is as clueless as ever. I used to think I would out live him. Along comes Junior who may actually be worse.

How can you root for this franchise? Is it hopeless? My love of the NFL is taking a nosedive so I truly believe I could give it up.

Is there any hope?
jerryjoneslaugh.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Why do you feel bad? You have been expecting this all off season, right? Isn't the team meeting your expectations and doing exactly what you thought they would do?

JBS

Reaction score
My suggestion is you find another team to support until this team figures it out...don't be a slave to this nonsense

Birch_Wood

Reaction score

Is there any hope?
Maybe if we adjust our expectations. This team is no longer a dynasty. No longer a contender at this point. We are just another team, with the exception of a rich history. It's forced me to watch other teams more often.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Is there any hope?
You do it by drinking and smoking and praying.

Been doing that for 50 years.

:thumbdown:

John813

Reaction score
I didn't think my afc team, dolphins, would be 3-0.
So. At least i have that going for my Sundays.

As for the cowboys . Sort of expected this even though i hoped for 10-6

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
My suggestion is you find another team to support until this team figures it out...don't be a slave to this nonsense
I wouldn't do that but I'd stop going to games if I were the stadium followers, and stop buying merchandise.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
This is tough. 8 years into a process and nothing to show. The team is going backwards.

Luckily I was in a golf tournament this weekend this weekend and had an excuse not to watch. It’s easier to watch the replay with 0 expectations.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why do you feel bad? You have been expecting this all off season, right? Isn't the team meeting your expectations and doing exactly what you thought they would do?

It’s actually worse. I thought this was a 8 to 10 win team.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Is there any hope?

When Jackie Smith dropped that TD in the SB i put my foot thru the TV......call it passion call it just being a crazed out fan....JJ has made losing a Cowboy Tradition....hey just look at our QB and tell me thats Cowboy QB football.....

Last edited: