OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Klopp when unhappy:

giphy.gif

Garrett when things aren't going well:

source.gif

Need I say more?
Your guy just looks confused to me. lol The caption could be "what the hell just happened?"

visionary

Reaction score
Probably laugh when his replacement ends up being someone most fans did not want.

I laugh at posts like this trying to subliminally justify keeping Garrett

so, because there may be more trash tomorrow I shouldn’t throw out the trash today?

doesn’t matter, at least this doofus will be gone

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will wait until the end of the following season to "celebrate" because no one here has convinced me it's going to get better just because he's gone. Tell me the culture has changed and the owner hasn't got his fingers in everything, then I'll celebrate.

Have you ever thought why Parcells was more successful with the Giants, Jets and Pats than the Cowboys? What's the difference in the 4 teams?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I laugh at posts like this trying to subliminally justify keeping Garrett

so, because there may be more trash tomorrow I shouldn’t throw out the trash today?

doesn’t matter, at least this doofus will be gone
And that's the best thing because all of this *****ing, complaining and whining about him will turn to someone else. The Garrett crap has worn me out. I want to trash someone new.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, that's who many fans want.

That's the problem with Jerry firing any coach.

Everyone gets so wrapped up in their firing and believing rumors that they always assume the coach they want will be hired.

That's why I would probably laugh when his replacement ends up being someone most fans did not want.

It will be Kris Richard promoted to HC and Kellen Moore gets full control of the offense.

If that fails, Richard fired after 2020 and Kellen Moore promoted to HC.

Tussinman

Reaction score
The saddest thing about Garrett getting the axe will be that an entire decade was wasted on this guy and his never ending excuse "the process" which was rolled out game after game, year after year.

I will say this, he is a genius at manipulating the Jones family into buying into that crock. Meanwhile around the league teams have risen to greatness, fallen down, rebuilt and risen back up again in the time he has been here peddling his BS.
Yep he basically wasted a bunch of hall of fame calibers players careers by "just trust the process results will come"

I remember joking with somebody about how next year when they do the all-decade team it's looking like the selections for the offensive line will be Joe Thomas of the Browns, Tyron Smith of the Cowboys and for 2nd team Trent Williams of the Commanders.

Those 3 hall off fame tackles have a combined 2 playoff wins for the entire decade with 2 of them having zero. The cowboys franchise is literally bundled with the Commanders and Browns in terms of wasting a hall of fame tackle...... (that's borderline embarrassing, screw it that is embarrassing !!!)

cowboyec

Reaction score
it depends on who they replace him with.

Stoops...Saban...Meyer...Riley...Herman...McCarthy...Campbell:flagwave:

an asst being promoted.....or Norv Turner:thumbdown:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Is that a display or where he lives...

putty has an unusual earthquake-resistant home with steel beam every 6 feet in the x-y-z directions. so the beer thread drunks give me grief about it...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I know what limo's and hoes are, but what is Playmaker and Pappdeaux?

Michael Irvin and a local seafood restaurant. It’s just something Mike said they did to celebrate back in the 90’s.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Michael Irving and a local seafood restaurant. It’s just something Mike said they did to celebrate back in the 90’s.

Irving? Then it would be Limo, coke, chicks, and the white house!!!!