How would you feel about Jimmy Johnson coming back?

MarkP88

Reaction score
Everyone has their time and place. Jimmy was one of the best, but his time was 20 odd years ago.

Gameover

Reaction score
Better odds on Romo coming back to the Cowboys

I wouldn't want Jimmy to stain his 'legacy' with the Cowboys, anyway

visionary

Reaction score
I know this has about as much of a chance of happening as a snowball's chance in hell, but if Jimmy Johnson were to be lured out of retirement by Jerry, how would you feel about it, and what would be the result.

5 years $60 Million might do it.

No
His time has passed

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Only way he would even consider it if he wanted to cement which should be and will be eventually a hall of fame career.

On second note..no way it’s happening. He isn’t leaving the boat and beer to deal with Jerry again.

Anyways..I want a coach that is young and hungry, not a coach that may come for a couple years and leave. If we were starved for talent, maybe he could fill a Parcells role and retool the team but this is a talented team.

LOL thanks to hurricane Irma, the boat is history........

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Jimmah is 74 and will be 75 in July ... you really think he's up to a 5 year contract???? Do you think he needs the money?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To be honest, I think age is his biggest now. I know he was hit pretty hard by the hurricane......lots damage to his home. If it wasn't for his age, I could actually see him trying to give it one more shot knowing he could make at least $20-25 over three years. I'm not saying particularly with the Cowboys but some NFL team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jimmy is a diva every bit as big as Jon Gruden. He wouldn't comeback for less than Gruden is doing it for.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The odds of being the only one hitting a mega powerball jackpot would be better than Jimmy coming back to be the Cowboys HC. The odds of him recapturing the glory he had with the Cowboys in the 90s would be even more remote. He’s far too old and has been removed from the game far too long to have success. His chances of success would be like Sugar Ray Leonard’s chances of having success in the boxing ring. You know it’s the offseason. Lol

JBS

Reaction score
How do yall feel about Roger coming back?

4 years 100 million should do it

Check that..just checked his net worth...I knew it was a lot..but wow..600M...not sure he would accept my offer...worth a try?

lostar2009

Reaction score
Not as a HC but at a consultant or someone that could make would be good. They was going to do something like that with Dan Reeves years a go.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry wouldn’t even allow Jimmy back in a consultant role because if it led to the team having success Jimmy would get all the credit.

CWR

Reaction score
I know this has about as much of a chance of happening as a snowball's chance in hell, but if Jimmy Johnson were to be lured out of retirement by Jerry, how would you feel about it, and what would be the result.

5 years $60 Million might do it.

Excited lol, then probably foolish but maybe not. What a story though.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He could still do it. Sure of that. Never happen though. Anything is better than the clapper.