How Would You Vote For Jimmy Johnson's Induction Into The Dallas Cowboys Ring Of Honor?

What would be your decision if you had the deciding vote instead of Jerry Jones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MS17

Reaction score
Jimmy played a key role in some of the greatest Cowboys moments (and achievements). For Pete's sake, put 'im in the ROH, already.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I could not care less at this point because the ROH has lost its luster and importance because of this doofus in charge. Jimmy has been inducted into the NFL HoF and that was is way more important over Jerry's list of friends and brown nosed employees.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jimmy played a key role in some of the greatest Cowboys moments (and achievements). For Pete's sake, put 'im in the ROH, already.
they met in SD and I don't think it was by accident. I bet Jimmy gets in this year and its a huge secret. Just a hunch. Jerry will want 2 make it a huge spectacle and show. I still wont be surprised if Jerry inducts himself with him as part of the deal. I wouldn't like it, but honestly, they were a great tandem and we don't get the 3 rings in the 90's unless they were there . Id say if it happens this year it will be in December near Christmas.

MS17

Reaction score
they met in SD and I don't think it was by accident. I bet Jimmy gets in this year and its a huge secret. Just a hunch. Jerry will want 2 make it a huge spectacle and show. I still wont be surprised if Jerry inducts himself with him as part of the deal. I wouldn't like it, but honestly, they were a great tandem and we don't get the 3 rings in the 90's unless they were there . Id say if it happens this year it will be in December near Christmas.
I hope that you are right. If only he could do a simple, dignified celebration and just welcome Jimmy in. and Jerruh then could take credit for it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
G5Swq8A.png

Source link

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It's a no for me.. He wasn't here long enough and he basically *****ed his way out of town because he couldn't stop trashing the guy who signed his paychecks. He had also worn out his welcome with some of the players with his constant mind games. That crap gets old after a while. The guys weren't wide eyed kids anymore .. They deserved to be treated like men and Jimmy didn't want to do that. There were stories that Haley was ready to bash his head in that '93 season. But then again Haley has bipolar disorder and wanted to bash a lot of people's heads in.
It's no secret that Charles Haley loved Barry Switzer. If the entire 52 roster was full of dedicated hard-working players who understood the expectations of their role, I'd have no problem with a player's coach. But reality is you need that discipline. That's why Aikman was so pissed. He was forced to be the Coach under Switzer and didn't like it. Someone has to tell these kids to behave. Especially when you have leaders like The Playmaker who most kids wouldn't understand the "work hard, play hard" mentality he brought, and just focus on the play hard.

Rayman70

Reaction score
When BB says something, I pay attention, and what he said about Jimmy, speaks volumes.