Hypothetical ... If Garrett was coach of the Pats

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Would the Pats be 7-2? If Bill B was coach of the Cowboys where would Dallas be?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the Lions game is a perfect example of where coaching (or lack of in Garrett's case) impacts games.

Garrett is a "walk around" coach who cant even get that right.

I've been asking this question lately.

When was the last time anyone felt or said, "man, Garrett really out coached the other guy this week. His schemes really gave the other team a hard time."?

Honest question.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
the Lions game is a perfect example of where coaching (or lack of in Garrett's case) impacts games.

Garrett is a "walk around" coach who cant even get that right.

Say what you want, but Garrett has never gone for it on 4th and 2 from his own 28 late in the 4th quarter.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

When was the last time anyone felt or said, "man, Garrett really out coached the other guy this week. His schemes really gave the other team a hard time."?

Honest question.

Opening game in 2012 against the Giants. That was a great gameplan.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score

Honest question.

honest answer. The Rams game this season. I thought we played a complete game and had a solid game plan. Before that, I dont even remember. Maybe Buffalo in week 10 of 2011?

khiladi

Reaction score
Would the Pats be 7-2? If Bill B was coach of the Cowboys where would Dallas be?

Sucks.. Because Kraft ain't the owner and Bellicheat would be suspended for a lifetime for cheating, cause he would be a Cowboy....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
honest answer. The Rams game this season. I thought we played a complete game and had a solid game plan. Before that, I dont even remember. Maybe Buffalo in week 10 of 2011?

Good call. I think I'd have to agree.

We seemed to know just what to do against that team, offensively and defensively.

Been so mired in the recent mess that I forgot about that one.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Garrett is not the coach Bill Belichick is. Good point, OP. We appreciate the clarification.

T-RO

Reaction score
Belichick is in a league of his own. But he has tremendous control in New England. Jones would never grant that. He doesn't want a guy like Bill in Dallas as it out upstage the EGO.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
What was the last meaningful anything the Cowboys have won under Garrett.

That doesn't answer the question.

The point was...it's been a long while since Bill looked like a genius.

Funny how that works in the NFL.

Last year Shannahan was a genius. This year on the hot seat.

For 3 years Mike Tomlin was the next great coach. Now he just looks like a fat Omar Epps.

It's like people don't even watch the games anymore. Everyone is who they were and who they forever will be.