Hypothetical Thread: If rumored video does exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen700

Reaction score
If there was anything that bad. Jerry and especially Stephen, would play no games. They would release him asap.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I was about to break the actual story in the other thread, the one that Brian Williams told, and it's a beautiful story, but now it's ruined.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Random.... I remember you texting me draft coverage on my then GF's birthday. You the real MVP

haha, i do remember that. dont post on this forum much anymore, only during popular topics ill make an appearance

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I doubt it will be released today (even if there is one at all)

right, but first it was:

"will be released tomorrow sometime (tomorrow being today)"

then, it was:

"will be out by noon today"

then, it was:

"will be out by end of day today"

catch my drift?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
right, but first it was:

"will be released tomorrow sometime (tomorrow being today)"

then, it was:

"will be out by noon today"

then, it was:

"will be out by end of day today"

catch my drift?

The guys still busy trying to make it. It's not easy getting a Dez look alike.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Oh absolutely. I will be surprised if this video even exists

even if it does and it gets out, I can't wait to see how it is proven that it is Dez in the video

especially if the video is recorded via cell phone or outdoor CCTV cameras

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
We have a guy that killed a teammate in a drunk driving accident so if a video does exist....then we get Jerry saying he supports his rehab, wants to help him, says it was long ago and he is already a better man, etc. Then we low ball the heck out of him knowing other teams are scared. The end.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dez will still be a Cowboy...albeit a suspended and much less expensive Cowboy.

Yep. Short of a criminal case that involves a trial, the Cowboys should be able to hold onto Dez.
Let's say a video exists where he slaps a young lady. He'll get suspended by the league and maybe the Cowboys. Then the Cowboys will have him apologize, get involved in a campaign to end domestic violence and donate a portion of his salary to fighting domestic violence.
The Cowboys will do this because Dez's talent warrants it and because they already know his hard background and have been willing to work with him.

egn22

Reaction score
Ok I'm requesting that this thread be locked because we have too many unlocked threads and we are approaching maximum capacity

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The mods have a tough job for what they get paid. They have to try and please a wide range of characters.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Just like issues with Michael Irvin made the Cowboys gun shy about drafting Randy Moss, this pretty much kills any possibility of signing AP or Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.