Hypothetical Thread: If rumored video does exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Man- if that's all it is and it becomes public... I will fly to wherever you are, hit the freaking town and we will make headlines in your local paper and count how many pages it makes on the front page when it goes public.
I say 2 if we're lucky...

Maybe 3- I can have some fun and you never know when all of a sudden you're in a Walmart parking lot and not know.

It's happened.

Doesn't happen with out a video.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Man- if that's all it is and it becomes public... I will fly to wherever you are, hit the freaking town and we will make headlines in your local paper and count how many pages it makes on the front page when it goes public.

Maybe 3- I can have some fun and you never know when all of a sudden you're in a Walmart parking lot and not know.

It's happened.
And you have to be in the States- the US government won't allow me a passport yet... after 13 years.
Otherwise my plan goes to poop and we both lose out on a hell of a time.

Frozen700

Reaction score

It's happened.

:lmao::lmao2:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
not sure why it's moved, oddly, to this forum, but you know..

Orders from On High, no doubt.
Cowboys discussion and yet exiled.

Ugly, ugly stuff.
I am definitely not a fan of this attempted blackout.

Not a fan at all.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
not sure why it's moved, oddly, to this forum, but you know..

Because some were talking about Communism etc and also yammering about why stuff was moved when all of you know better than to question what the moderators do in a public manner.

Also we are working on the original thread. So until then stay on topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.