Hypothetical Thread: If rumored video does exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
Anyone see the Dez Tweet that was deleted almost immediately?

Said he couldn't keep getting betrayed, and that he needed a raw and uncut tv show.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
wonder how you quantify "5 times worse?" Maybe it's a video of Dez taking candy from a baby?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Guys, for the record, I don't think it's out of line to discuss the topic. However, I think it's out of line to talk about content that was discussed as rumor about a supposed video, who's source is unconfirmed, at best. I asked everybody not to post on unsubstantiated rumors and that didn't seem to solve the problem. Discuss but lets keep in mind here, other people read what's posted here as well. How would it be if it was you who were being accused of stuff and what would you feel like if it turned out to be untrue? There is a certain level of discussion that you just can't take back.

How many times have we heard stories about certain players on Draft Day or FAs that other teams started because they had interest in said players? It's not uncommon at all.

Discuss but please, adhiere to rule 19 and lets not accuse a man of something that is pretty damaging and hurtful if false.

If you want to post on the subject (minus the false rumors), simply use the code word "Forgetaboutit" and resume discussion.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Guys, for the record, I don't think it's out of line to discuss the topic. However, I think it's out of line to talk about content that was discussed as rumor about a supposed video, who's source is unconfirmed, at best. I asked everybody not to post on unsubstantiated rumors and that didn't seem to solve the problem. Discuss but lets keep in mind here, other people read what's posted here as well. How would it be if it was you who were being accused of stuff and what would you feel like if it turned out to be untrue? There is a certain level of discussion that you just can't take back.

How many times have we heard stories about certain players on Draft Day or FAs that other teams started because they had interest in said players? It's not uncommon at all.

Discuss but please, adhiere to rule 19 and lets not accuse a man of something that is pretty damaging and hurtful if false.

If you want to post on the subject (minus the false rumors), simply use the code word "Forgetaboutit" and resume discussion.

Magical.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Now that depends on the candy.

Yea, if Dez took a blow pop from a baby, then he should be hailed as a hero, no? For starters, that is a major choking hazard and more importantly, that baby is headed down a road that will lead to diabetes.....seems we should throw more money at Dez

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If that's all it is.

I'll shake my head, and clap a little, lol.

Man- if that's all it is and it becomes public... I will fly to wherever you are, hit the freaking town and we will make headlines in your local paper and count how many pages it makes on the front page when it goes public.
I say 2 if we're lucky...

Maybe 3- I can have some fun and you never know when all of a sudden you're in a Walmart parking lot and not know.

It's happened.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Yea, if Dez took a blow pop from a baby, then he should be hailed as a hero, no? For starters, that is a major choking hazard and more importantly, that baby is headed down a road that will lead to diabetes.....seems we should throw more money at Dez

See good positive thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.