I am done

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
stasheroo;2313602 said:
I don't see where any of us have the right to make that decision.

If people feel that strongly, they have their own Ignore list.
Uhhh...what? The only way a "marketplace of ideas" works is if people step up and choose the good and the bad. If people don't want stupidity around they should choose to ridicule it.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I believe what is desired is something like this.

herd-of-sheep.jpg

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2313611 said:
Uhhh...what? The only way a "marketplace of ideas" works is if people step up and choose the good and the bad. If people don't want stupidity around they should choose to ridicule it.

I choose to ridicule you.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
theogt;2313611 said:

Ignore it. Ridicule just fuels it.

For example. Anyone that says Newman isn't a good cornerback because of the Commanders game, immediately joined my ignore list.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FCBarca;2313612 said:

herd-of-sheep.jpg

I see the usual suspects have assembled. I love these threads. It's like dancing with deaf people.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
stealth;2313607 said:
Oh no, I am still joking with everyone.

I am not getting sucked into debates that go no where because of bias.

And I am staying out of game threads.

I'm with you on that note. I actually get angry in those.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2313620 said:
I see the usual suspects have assembled. I love these threads. It's like dancing with deaf people.

Thank you, I couldn't find the words for the look on my face.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
FCBarca;2313612 said:

herd-of-sheep.jpg

Ahhh

The Sheep defense.

Usually followed with outrageous statements like "trade Romo" or "fire the whole coaching staff"

:rolleyes: children never learn.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2313021 said:
For the record, I just Googled "Is Wade the Coach we Need" and they deemed it ********. I know! I was surprised also..

:lmao2:

That might be the best post I've read in days. That honestly made me laugh out loud at work.

theogt;2313054 said:
Who has said we're "absolutely flawless?"

Who? Name one person! ONE SINGLE PERSON!

You *****' can't. Nobody says that. Yet you've got 1000 idiots running around saying the coaches need to be fired and the defense sucks and Tony Romo's a problem, etc. Your kind is like a bunch of 5 year olds running around because they wanted the pink teddy bear rather than the blue one.

Crybabies, the whole lot of you.

*nods* The notion that anyone, even those of us who are happy to win and aren't getting completely upset over what we're not doing perfect, thinks this team is flawless is just beyond silly. No one has said that even once the whole time I've been here.

41gy#;2313471 said:
Did the Giants beat the Bengals with "sheer luck"? They had to go to over time, because Chris Perry ran the ball enough on them to move the chains and put Plamer in a situation where he didn't have to throw it on every down, and he had some shorter third downs. Plus, T.J. Houshmendzadeh torched their secondary. He lit them up. His numbers were huge. If Palmer doesn't mismanage the game or the clock at the end of the game, the Giants would have lost.

This isn't college. It is the NFL. The other teams pay their player, too. They play to win, too.

Exactly. Lots of people keep talking about these give me 'blow outs' that we're going to have (started with the Eagles game) and when they're not happening, because this is the big leagues and not OU playing against Baylor or Slippery Rock, all the sudden the sky is falling, the coaching staff needs to be fired right now and replaced, Romo should be traded cause he turns it over too much, TO is too old and doesn't ever make any impact plays, etc, etc.

DFWJC

Reaction score
stealth;2312891 said:
I am not gonna go back and forth with the negative Nancies anymore.

I am not going to try to talk football with anyone who deals in absolutes with this team.

I am going to make a snarky remark about it every time I can.

I am reaching out to you all to say, if we win a playoff game this year, this crap needs to stop.

It used to be so much fun to cheer my team with people who loved it as much as I do. Now its all about the negatives, there is no joy in the wins, and I really feel like something has been taken from me.

My rant is over, and this is the last I will speak on it.

(no homo)

The Whining is killing me too. Even in the DMN today. The Giants beat Cincy in OT and then we beat them in a tough game--but you would think we just lost our 5th in a row with this crybaby h.s.

Mansta54

Reaction score
stealth;2312891 said:
I am not gonna go back and forth with the negative Nancies anymore.

I am not going to try to talk football with anyone who deals in absolutes with this team.

I am going to make a snarky remark about it every time I can.

I am reaching out to you all to say, if we win a playoff game this year, this crap needs to stop.

It used to be so much fun to cheer my team with people who loved it as much as I do. Now its all about the negatives, there is no joy in the wins, and I really feel like something has been taken from me.

My rant is over, and this is the last I will speak on it.

(no homo)

Outstanding post.....:bow:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I honestly don't mind the ******** and moaning on the game day thread, emotions will do that, but after the game is over, enjoy the victory and say we need to improve on this and that.

But giving up on our QB and giving up on our team is not good.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Clove;2313822 said:
I honestly don't mind the ******** and moaning on the game day thread, emotions will do that, but after the game is over, enjoy the victory and say we need to improve on this and that.

But giving up on our QB and giving up on our team is not good.

I don't think expressing concerns is necessarily giving up on the team. It's like a frustrated parent of an adult child. You don't like what they are doing, but you're powerless to change it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/sheep.jpg​