I am done

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Oh man, this whole thread is dripping with irony. I love it!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2313163 said:
And the whining about the whining continues on...

Folks need to learn how to better express themselves. True. The overall point could be valid, but expressed in such a way that it just screams for attn.

However, folks also need to understand that this place is an outlet and uses this place to vent....especially after gameday.

If one knows that someone just posted something outrageous, that should be taken into consideration and not expect to read a novel or something profound afterwards.

Allow the venting. Read it and move on.

:bow: Primo brainstorm..............

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
My point was just as much about the whiners as it was the whiners, I hope that came across.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
stealth;2313177 said:
My point was just as much about the whiners as it was the whiners, I hope that came across.

It does to those that bothered to read what you said, instead of assuming you were siding with one side over the other.

The fact that a bunch of people immediately showed up and started whining about the whining, and were in turn counter-whined, just made it a little comical.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2313183 said:
It does to those that bothered to read what you said, instead of assuming you were siding with one side over the other.

The fact that a bunch of people immediately showed up and started whining about the whining, and were in turn counter-whined, just made it a little comical.

Sometimes trolling can be for the greater good.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kumbaya my lord.
KUMBAYA!

Kumbaya my lord.
KUMBAYA!

Kumbaya my lord.
KUMBAYA!

Oh lord...
KUMBAYA!

pgreptom

Reaction score
I don't understand some of you.

This garbage has been going on for years. Even during the 5-11 years... there were high expectations, year in and year out. Honestly, when BP came around, the expectations were Superbowl. And they still are.

It's been this bad since BP was hired; I don't see how some people are acting so surprised over the display of behavior this year.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
stealth;2313147 said:
Say we were on a plane, and mid flight the engine started making an odd noise.

I am sitting next to you, and I say " hmm, that's odd maybe we should call the stewardess and make her aware of it"

or I am sitting next to you and scream " OH MY GOD THE ENGINE IS GOING TO EXPLODE, WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!"

that's what I am talking about, and if you can't see that it is going on then you aren't able to see it because of bias.

I think a better analogy would be you asking what the problem may be and seeing what can be done to fix it.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
pgreptom;2313224 said:
I don't understand some of you.

This garbage has been going on for years. Even during the 5-11 years... there were high expectations, year in and year out. Honestly, when BP came around, the expectations were Superbowl. And they still are.

It's been this bad since BP was hired; I don't see how some people are acting so surprised over the display of behavior this year.

...and they should be! Yes, they may have some kinks that need to be ironed out, but who doesn't. There are still many more games and hopefully they'll keep working on the kinks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just beat it! Beat it!
No one wants to be defeated!
Showin' how funky strong is your fight!
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right!
Just beat it beat it beat it!
Beat it beat it beat it!

~*hu-kuck! hu-huck! COUGH! GAG! SPIT!*~

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2313216 said:
Kumbaya my lord.
KUMBAYA!

Kumbaya my lord.
KUMBAYA!

Kumbaya my lord.
KUMBAYA!

Oh lord...
KUMBAYA!

Stinking Hippies. :p: ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2313274 said:
Stinking Hippies. :p: ;)
Some ask me questions.
Why am I so real?
But they don't understand me!
I really don't know the deal!
About a brother trying hard to make it right!
Not long ago before...
I won this fight! Sing!

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me!!!
Why don't they just let me live??? ~Tell me why~
I don't need permission!
Make my own decisions! OH!
That's my prerogative! It's my prerogative!

Bobby! Whitney! Bobby! Whitney! Boooobby!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I love you

(no homo)

Now. Can we pls ban him?

kthxbye

Asklesko

Reaction score
stealth;2312891 said:
It used to be so much fun to cheer my team with people who loved it as much as I do. Now its all about the negatives, there is no joy in the wins, and I really feel like something has been taken from me.

Don't blame the negative nancies for taking your joy away. Blame the Cowboys players. They didn't win like winners. They played like crap and won through sheer luck. When they finally decide to live up their potential, then the wins will be good again, and everyone will be happy, including the negative nancies.