I blame Cowboys Fans

JBS

Reaction score
We have enough Blame Dak, Blame Jethro threads. How about a Blame Cowboys Fans thread?

All you hear about is the Jones family being in it for the money and are not serious about winning another SB. But isn't it Cowboys fans who financially enable the Jones family and their so-called dysfunctional behavior?

For once, I would like to see a Cowboys fan look in the camera and apologize to the world for financing the madness. Take some responsibility for a change.
Yes. It’s the fans fault the cowboys dont win big games.

What a brilliant thread. Absolutely brilliant.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Many of us have been fans our entire lives. Getting mad at the owner doesn't take away from supporting the team.
It’s a waste of time bashing Jerry and the team if fans are going to keep flocking to games. If fans are that displeased and want to see changes the only way they’ll get their message across is to stop showing up for games. I’m not one of those fans that keep bashing Jerry and the players. If I was as put off with Jerry and the organization as some I would find something else better to do on Sundays than watch the Cowboys. You have fans coming on this board saying they’re done with the team after big losses. Then they should move on instead of continuing to show up complaining day after day. Nothing they post here is going to change anything.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s a waste of time bashing Jerry and the team if fans are going to keep flocking to games. If fans are that displeased and want to see changes the only way they’ll get their message across is to stop showing up for games. I’m not one of those fans that keep bashing Jerry and the players. If I was as put off with Jerry and the organization as some I would find something else better to do on Sundays than watch the Cowboys. You have fans coming on this board saying they’re done with the team after big losses. Then they should move on instead of continuing to show up complaining day after day. Nothing they post here is going to change anything.
You are correct and that goes for every comment/opinion offered here, pro or con.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Many of us have been fans our entire lives.
You’re probably not one of those who keeps bashing the organization every day. My post was targeting those fans who do. Real fans don’t post they’re done with the team after playoff losses or a selection in the draft they don’t agree with. You have some knuckleheads who post here strictly to bash the QB every damn day. Those aren’t fans that have been following the team their entire lives.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We have enough Blame Dak, Blame Jethro threads. How about a Blame Cowboys Fans thread?

All you hear about is the Jones family being in it for the money and are not serious about winning another SB. But isn't it Cowboys fans who financially enable the Jones family and their so-called dysfunctional behavior?

For once, I would like to see a Cowboys fan look in the camera and apologize to the world for financing the madness. Take some responsibility for a change.
No doubt fans have been giving our ownership the wrong message if they’re truly not happy with their product.

Unfortunately once the new stadium was built, PSL’s signed and Sponsors inked it became out of most our fans hands.

Even if we stopped watching Cowboys game the equal TV revenue would give our ownership the same as we were watching other games.

Most of the season tickets were sold to businesses and corporations who use the tickets as entertainment expense. Many of the regular fans have become frustrated brokering out their seats. And why we often have tens of thousands of opposing fans in attendance.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't have a need to do this. The last time I paid for a ticket was October 2003, and I'm in no hurry to break that streak. The last game I attended was in 2011, and the only reason I agreed to go was because I was given free tickets.

Flamma

Reaction score

You can't blame me. I bought one hoodie for 60 bucks in the last 15 years. I haven't bought anything else, and I don't go to games.

You can blame for watching the games, but if I didn't, I wouldn't be a fan.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You can't blame me. I bought one hoodie for 60 bucks in the last 15 years. I haven't bought anything else, and I don't go to games.

You don't even need to help their bottom line to watch the games these days. The high seas are a beautiful thing.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score

My ONLY consolation is that I refuse to step foot in that stadium. Does not impact Jerry's bottom line ...but it gives my friends...who are huge cowboy fans ..a big chuckle.

nobody

Reaction score
oh no. This apology will not do. You will not get away with this! :mad:

From hell’s heart I stab at thee! For hate’s sake, I spit... my last breath... at thee...

~apologies to the late great Ricardo Montalban~ :)
Speaking of....

"Jerry Jones...He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall bash him! I'll bash him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give up on bashing him!"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Apparently, you’re not a good fan because you watch the games. According to CZ.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Yes. It’s the fans fault the cowboys dont win big games.

What a brilliant thread. Absolutely brilliant.
I thought so when I posted it. I believed wholeheartedly that this revolutionary thread would enlighten Cowboys fans everywhere and ultimately result in SB victories or the Jones family sending out refund checks en masse!!

RoboQB

Reaction score
I only blame the 21st century Cowboys fans...lol
They have no idea what it feels like to be dominant.

(But really, I don't blame anyone. To quote Tony Soprano,
"Who gives a ....?")

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of....

"Jerry Jones...He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall bash him! I'll bash him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give up on bashing him!"
:bow: