I feel that D Ware is going to blow up big time this year

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
He wont get 8 again without an inside move and some creativity on Zimmers part.

He was shut down after teams got some film on him.

You make less sense each post. Won't get 8 again? He did it already without a variation of moves but now all the sudden he cant?

Shut down after teams got film on him? His best game came against the Panthers in week 16 so that kind of blows up that theory

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
You make less sense each post. Won't get 8 again? He did it already without a variation of moves but now all the sudden he cant?

Shut down after teams got film on him? His best game came against the Panthers in week 16 so that kind of blows up that theory

:hammer:

That said, Ware does need to work on his inside moves.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Rack said:
:hammer:

That said, Ware does need to work on his inside moves.

Oh no doubt he needs to work on a variation of moves and I am sure he has been. But the nonsense spewed by badattitude errr i mean "novacowboy" was old on his old username and now is just stale

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

The majority of his sacks were weeks 1-6.

His speed rush to the outside of the de is tiresome. Everyone knows its coming. He wont get 8 this season if he doesnt develop an inside move.

Boot that ****, at the end of the season when he has 6 you can tell me again how much my posts dont make sense and I can laugh at you.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:

If the "majority" were in the first 6 weeks then how did half his sacks come in the last 3 weeks? He had 4 sacks in the last 3 weeks that alone kills the "majority" argument

His speed rush to the outside of the de is tiresome. Everyone knows its coming. He wont get 8 this season if he doesnt develop an inside move.
Blah blah blah no substance you need to prove somehow that he will get worse than he already did can you?

Boot that ****, at the end of the season when he has 6 you can tell me again how much my posts dont make sense and I can laugh at you

Your posts are nonsense they were under the badattitude alias they are under this alias. Your simply a troll nothing more. Funny you need to wait until after the season to "laugh at me" yet most of us here laugh at you right now.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
hey you guys, if ware is really 260 by TC he will be a monster. and dont forget he is a freaking rookie, he is still learning and is definately going to come back stronger next year, especially with a stronger supporting cast on Defense.

i predict that after teams realize how good Ayodele and James are he is going to start getting EVEN better.

DallasKen

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:

Boot that ****, at the end of the season when he has 6 you can tell me again how much my posts dont make sense and I can laugh at you.

Because it's more important to be right, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:

It is easy to brush this off if you are a homer, but Wares main pass rush move was to run around the outside as fast as he could. Sometimes the OT would get him and take him so far out the play it wasnt funny. I know he is still developing his technique, but to blow this fans commentary off is weak.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
yea well by adding 10 lbs maybe he will just run through the 300 LB OT instead of around cuz WARE IS A FREAKING BEAST!!!! 10 lbs + 1 extra year under his belt + Added Surrounding Weapons = MONSTA! honestly you guys rag on him to much for a rookie, he is definately a franchise player and is going to progress so enough about lacking an inside move because it will come with time.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
the reason he is told to bulk up to 260 is so he could do better against the run and power guys better, and i think we all saw what he did to alex barron last year, guy is a beast, ne1 that says he'll only have 6 sacks is a *******, the qbs we face next year won't be able to count on their fingers how many times they look up to see a blue 94 in front of their eyes

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
DeWare94 said:
the reason he is told to bulk up to 260 is so he could do better against the run and power guys better, and i think we all saw what he did to alex barron last year, guy is a beast, ne1 that says he'll only have 6 sacks is a *******, the qbs we face next year won't be able to count on their fingers how many times they look up to see a blue 94 in front of their eyes

actually its a white 94:laugh2::nana: haha, but yes you are right, 6 sacks is a lil low for a player of Wares potential/caliber especially with an additional 10 lbs and like ive said before another year of xperience.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
actually its a white 94:laugh2::nana: haha, but yes you are right, 6 sacks is a lil low for a player of Wares potential/caliber especially with an additional 10 lbs and like ive said before another year of xperience.

Actually it is a blue 94.

We wear our white jerseys more often then we wear our blue jerseys. With our white jerseys the numbers are blue. Therefore it would be a blue #94.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Rack said:
Actually it is a blue 94.

We wear our white jerseys more often then we wear our blue jerseys. With our white jerseys the numbers are blue. Therefore it would be a blue #94.

well i guess wouldnt it be 4 times blue 4 times white? either way its 260 lbs of 94.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
:eek:hboy:i feel this guy is gonna blow up big time this year.... heard he has been hitting the weights pretty hard.

Absolutely, not to mention he knows what is expected of him. Plus, he does not have to carry that water to BP this year......that takes alot out of you

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but if it wasn't for that 3 sack performance at the end of the year, everyone around here would be labelling him a bust.
That said, we are just seeing a glimpse of what he can be. THe future looks so bright, I have to wear shades.:cool:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dmq said:
Not to be a downer, but if it wasn't for that 3 sack performance at the end of the year, everyone around here would be labelling him a bust.
That said, we are just seeing a glimpse of what he can be. THe future looks so bright, I have to wear shades.:cool:

Wasn't the 3 sacks against the Panthers ? Big games he came up big...He also made a lot of sacks at the beginning of the year. When we were flying high.

10 more lbs...another year of experience...Used to the 16 game schedule and no rookie wall...A year of NFL weight and conditioning (Better than the small school conditioning that he played in). More talent playing with him this year.

All of the pieces are in...Wonder if LT will finally show up this Summer like he was supposed to last year.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JustSayNotoTO said:
It is easy to brush this off if you are a homer, but Wares main pass rush move was to run around the outside as fast as he could. Sometimes the OT would get him and take him so far out the play it wasnt funny. I know he is still developing his technique, but to blow this fans commentary off is weak.

Not if you look at his post history ...... Nova never has a good thing to say about the Boys ........ he is worse than the trolls who come here.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
He wont get 8 again without an inside move and some creativity on Zimmers part.

So it was really Zimmer's creativity that got Ware those sacks?

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
He also didn't play too bad in that Rams game if anyone cares to remember.

The guy did very well for a rookie. He's stout against the run, he can cover and he showed he can be a pass rush force at the end of the season.
Some people just can't be pleased.