I feel that D Ware is going to blow up big time this year

Hoods

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
He wont get 8 again without an inside move and some creativity on Zimmers part.

He was shut down after teams got some film on him.

That's BS because he stacked the sacks at the end of the season. If you're going to be negative, don't be stupid about it. Your Commander begins to show.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
50cent said:
I understand that, but I want to know if your understand that we don't have anyone opposite Ware suited to play SOLB. At 260 ware is the best fit to do it. We already have a need at SOLB (without any idea if we will be able to draft a true SOLB). My point is this, at this day and time we are hands down in the same prediciment at SOLB as last year. The guy that we traded for to play opposite Ware is gone. The other 2 are coming off injury. Its easier to have Ware play SOLB with Thornton as the WOLB and cover our shortcomings than to have Ware at WOLB and teams abuse us to the SOLB.

Realize, I am basing this on the assumption that the SOLB is SUPPOSED to have a greater run stopping ability which niether Thornton, Boiman, Shanle, Burnett , or Singleton have over Ware as of right now. I am also basing this on the fact that teams could draft Carpenter and Wimberly (guy more suited for SOLB) ahead of us. Forcing us to draft Lawson (who will weigh 240, 20LBs less than Ware if he gets to 260). In this scenario, which guy is better suited to play SOLB? Ware!!! Now if we are fortunate to grab a Wimberly or Carpenter, then this whole debate is useless, but as I've stated before, that not our right of passage. Lastly, for someone just to boldly say it ain't happening, because I say it ain't, is a hell of an debate.

I realize ware may be the best OLB in general at both spots. but still he is a WOLB and is a pass rusher.

Ware = good pass rusher
Ware = average run stopper
any1 else = below average - bad pass rusher
any1 else = below average - average run stopper

you get the point, that the difference of wares skill between WOLB (pass rusher) and SOLB (Run stopper) is so impressive that losing his skill at WOLB in order to put in some1 that is below average - bad just to turn the SOLB spot from below average - average would be losing talent in our overall defense. no matter who gets drafted/signed or is already on the roster, they are going to play the SOLB spot.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoods said:
That's BS because he stacked the sacks at the end of the season. If you're going to be negative, don't be stupid about it. Your Commander begins to show.

Nova = Troll

50cent

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
I realize ware may be the best OLB in general at both spots. but still he is a WOLB and is a pass rusher.

Ware = good pass rusher
Ware = average run stopper
any1 else = below average - bad pass rusher
any1 else = below average - average run stopper

you get the point, that the difference of wares skill between WOLB (pass rusher) and SOLB (Run stopper) is so impressive that losing his skill at WOLB in order to put in some1 that is below average - bad just to turn the SOLB spot from below average - average would be losing talent in our overall defense. no matter who gets drafted/signed or is already on the roster, they are going to play the SOLB spot.
Understand BB, I'm one of the guys that don't see a difference in the WOLB or SOLB. I think teams are better in the 3-4 when thay have 2 OLB with the same skill level ala Haggans/Porter. It gives the defense the advantage over the offense, because no matter where they play their TE each OLB can get to the QB or stuff the run. My assumption is based on the idea that SOLB and WOLb have different duties. Some people have put SOLB in a category that HAS to be better at run stopping than getting to the QB so you just go out and get a guy better at run stopping to play SOLB. BS, IMO.

Although if we aren't able to grab an OLB with great talent like Ware, then Ware is that bigger OLB that is better than any of our current OLB vs. the run. Ware is then thrown into that role SOLB, because no one else is suited to do so on the team. Thornton then would be the closest guy to Ware in getting to the QB, but he even is not suited to play SOLB.

I'm all for getting Carp or Wim to play SOLB, but what if it doesn't happen? I for one think the only guy out there that comes close to being the total package like Ware is LAwson. But if we get him, he is at least a year away from getting big enough to play SOLB. I wanted Carpenter, because of his mentality, but reality is we may not get him or Wim.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
Once again, I speculated what BP might have in mind. I never said that "Ware was actually told to gain the weight, because BP WAS moving him to SOLB." You need to learn to read better, spin doctor. Again, that speculation was based on the fact that he has been asked to gain weight.

Again, your exact quote...

If BP wants him at 260, I think BP has in mind to move him to SLB and drafting Lawson to use his athletic ability on the other side.

I didn't spin doctor anything. I've proven that.

However, you accused me of claiming that Ware was "below average" vs the run, when it's clear I did not make that claim.

No, this is like watching TO play. This is really entertaining..

What, watching 50cent backtrack on what he stated earlier cuz he's not man enough to admit he's wrong? Then he's not man enough to admit he's spin doctoring my posts (eventhough his posts in this thread already prove otherwise)?

50cent

Reaction score
Rack said:
Again, your exact quote...

I didn't spin doctor anything. I've proven that.

However, you accused me of claiming that Ware was "below average" vs the run, when it's clear I did not make that claim.

What, watching 50cent backtrack on what he stated earlier cuz he's not man enough to admit he's wrong? Then he's not man enough to admit he's spin doctoring my posts (eventhough his posts in this thread already prove otherwise)?
What part of "I think" don't you get. Please explain to all where I stated. "I know"! Watching Rack draw for straw and still avoid to answer the question is priceless. My point is proven, Rack point is still somewhere in the "I Say so it is" trash can.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
What part of "I think" don't you get. Please explain to all where I stated. "I know"! Watching Rack draw for straw and still avoid to answer the question is priceless. My point is proven, Rack point is still somewhere in the "I Say so it is" trash can.

OMG.

Whatever, dude. Everyone who has read this thread knows the truth.

It takes a man to admit when he's wrong. You aren't a man. Simple as that.

50cent

Reaction score
Rack said:
OMG.

Whatever, dude. Everyone who has read this thread knows the truth.

It takes a man to admit when he's wrong. You aren't a man. Simple as that.
Again, if they read the thread then they know I never stated anything as if it were the gospel. You keep going on like your the coach and its not a possibility. Learn to interpret and provide facts to support your arguement. I'm still waiting for that SOLB that we have, lil boy!

50cent

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
so your saying that my opinion is in the same place because i agree with RACK.
Naw, its cool debating with you, because you haven't taken my statements out of context. You simply stated your case and actually answered the question, Rack just likes seeing his post and has yet to anawer the question. He has also failed to see the difference in "I think BP" and "I know for a fact that BP" is an opinion.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
Again, if they read the thread then they know I never stated anything as if it were the gospel. You keep going on like your the coach and its not a possibility. Learn to interpret and provide facts to support your arguement. I'm still waiting for that SOLB that we have, lil boy!

I already stated who the SOLB would be several times, lil girl.

Learn to read.

Whatever the case, you've shown your colors in this thread.

50cent

Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
geez what did i miss?
You missed Rack failure or ability to read. You also missed the fact that Rack feels Singleton will start at SOLB this year. Pretty much disregarding the ability of Ware to play the run and completely make an *** of himself.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
You missed Rack failure or ability to read. You also missed the fact that Rack feels Singleton will start at SOLB this year. Pretty much disregarding the ability of Ware to play the run and completely make an *** of himself.

:rolleyes:

Yes, it's crazy to think that the guy that started LAST SEASON at SOLB could possibly do it again if a suitable replacement isn't found. :rolleyes:

The only one making an *** out of himself is the guy that assumes Ware was asked to gain weight so he can switch sides and would be required to do something that he's only average at doing.

50cent

Reaction score
Rack said:
:rolleyes:

Yes, it's crazy to think that the guy that started LAST SEASON at SOLB could possibly do it again if a suitable replacement isn't found. :rolleyes:

The only one making an *** out of himself is the guy that assumes Ware was asked to gain weight so he can switch sides and would be required to do something that he's only average at doing.
Average, there goes that saying agian. Average is having 10 tackles BLOS in youd first year as an OLB? So, Singleton's total of 13 tackles through 6 games make him more than qualified to play SOLB and our defense excel. Those totals also exhibit his obvious superiority over Ware in run defense too. That makes all the sense in the world.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
50cent said:
Average, there goes that saying agian. Average is having 10 tackles BLOS in youd first year as an OLB? So, Singleton's total of 13 tackles through 6 games make him more than qualified to play SOLB and our defense excel. Those totals also exhibit his obvious superiority over Ware in run defense too. That makes all the sense in the world.

Like I was saying about spin doctoring...

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Dear Rack and 50Cent,
You guys are acting like Commanders FANS! do you really want to act like a fan of a really really bad team? come on now who would ever want to act like a Commanders fan. you 2 needa stop argueing and realize that im right, and 50cent why would you want Rack to answer your Question when i already have? 2nd opinions always suck because then it causes dilemma.

From,
Bobbie (not my real name)

P.S. 1 thing i do know and i know i can tell you 50cent is that, "i know we are going to win the SB after we sweap all 3 teams in our Division!" and nobody try to tell me its not going to happen.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
Dear Rack and 50Cent,
You guys are acting like Commanders FANS! do you really want to act like a fan of a really really bad team? come on now who would ever want to act like a Commanders fan. you 2 needa stop argueing and realize that im right, and 50cent why would you want Rack to answer your Question when i already have? 2nd opinions always suck because then it causes dilemma.

From,

P.S. 1 thing i do know and i know i can tell you 50cent is that, "i know we are going to win the SB after we sweap all 3 teams in our Division!" and nobody try to tell me its not going to happen.

I'm not acting like a skins fan. I simply don't like it when someone spin doctors my posts, then in an attempt to run from that fact, tries to turn it around and accuse me of spin doctoring.

All I wanted was for him to be straight. He was incapable of doing that.

50cent

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
Dear Rack and 50Cent,

From,

This reply is to try and get this thread to 100 post and to call Rack lame or a Brunell lover. Whichever one makes him mad. Better yet, spin doctor!

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
haha i just proved the point that neither of you can admit your wrong since you guys cant just shut up and stop argueing over who the bigger spin doctor is. this thread is pointless to view for anybody who actually cares about Ware anymore, this should just stop and this thread should get shut down!