I get it, no sympathy. But 49ers snakebit w/ playoff injuries

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And if the Cowboys can't beat the Packers with a healthy team they are what...? It's hilarious watching you clown other teams...but then slobber all over Dak for WORSE.

The Packers D was hobbled...and was ranked like 28th. Dak made them look like the '85 Bears. But he's "top 5"...not "a joke".
I didn’t say nothing about Dak….he stay in your mouth more than any slobberer on this site damn you need a bib and some knee pads? Possibly a helmet to?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I didn’t say nothing about Dak….he stay in your mouth more than any slobberer on this site damn you need a bib and some knee pads?
You don't have to. Or...are we supposed to pretend that what you say in one thread doesn't apply to others?

I don't pray or worship...so don't need knee pads. But you do need throat lozenges for all that action you have to take down the pike.

The point is your standard is not even or consistent. It's Dak worship.

Chasing6

Reaction score
And if the Cowboys can't beat the Packers with a healthy team they are what...? It's hilarious watching you clown other teams...but then slobber all over Dak for WORSE.

The Packers D was hobbled...and was ranked like 28th. Dak made them look like the '85 Bears. But he's "top 5"...not "a joke".
Regular season and stats go out the window when the playoffs start. Executing your game
plan for that game is only what matters.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I get it, no sympathy. But 49ers snakebit w/ playoff injuries​

200.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't have to. Or...are we supposed to pretend that what you say in one thread doesn't apply to others?

I don't pray or worship...so don't need knee pads. But you do need throat lozenges for all that action you have to take down the pike.

The point is your standard is not even or consistent. It's Dak worship.
Somebody sounds jealous……

Creeper

Reaction score
I think SF will still beat Detroit honestly. When I look at the teams in the NFC playoffs and how they were playing at the end of the year, I would say SF was 1, GB 2, Detroit 3, Tampa 4, Rams 5, Dallas 6, and Eagles 7.

GB was playing much better than Detroit. I think SF will beat them more easily than they beat the Packers.

btw, I am not saying this is the order the teams actually rank, just how they were playing going into the playoffs and how they played so far.

I think GB played way over their heads and I think they will not win their own division again next year. I think Tampa Bay will struggle next year too. I think Dallas and Philly are both better teams than they played at the end of the season. Both teams need to recover mentally and get back on track but at the end of the year both were not playing their best football.

leeblair

Reaction score
Lost their QB for the NFCCG last year
Possibly lose Deebo for this year's NFCCG

That's some crap luck.

Not that we care as Cowboys fans, but just sayin.
We haven't had a quarterback for eight years.
That is crap to have to try and win with.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Somebody sounds jealous……
Again, all these personal attacks with not a hint of football associated with it. Somebody sounds...desperate.

Like when a pimp (Jerry) makes you hit the streets and prostrate yourself...in the cold, zero below with a miniskirt and you try to make the best of it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again, all these personal attacks with not a hint of football associated with it. Somebody sounds...desperate.

Like when a pimp (Jerry) makes you hit the streets and prostrate yourself...in the cold, zero below with a miniskirt and you try to make the best of it.
Personal attacks? You dish it but can’t take it? Come on not big Og Six Shooter playing victim….

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Lost their QB for the NFCCG last year
Possibly lose Deebo for this year's NFCCG

That's some crap luck.

Not that we care as Cowboys fans, but just sayin.
The 9ers may be snakebit, but they proved that even with an off night from their young QB and the best offensive weapon getting hurt early in the meeting with the Packers they still had happen to have enough to send the Packers packing................. As for the Cowboys I really don't think it mattered who they played in the 1st rd of the playoffs, they weren't ready to play. GB didn't just beat them, they OWNED THEM! How MM and QUINN are still allowed in the building is plain mind boggling and as for Prescot, there would be no extension if a NO TRADE clause is included in the contract. There has to be a way out if Prescot goes MIA again, and you can bet the house he will...............................

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Personal attacks? You dish it but can’t take it? Come on not big Og Six Shooter playing victim….
I literally brushed that to the side. I think you believe you are an expert troll, when really you're just a stream-of-consciousness of nonsense. It's why you get mad when someone brings up your own words from another thread. How dare they!!!

A vomitous eruption of uncogent feelings and impulses...that should be celebrated?

:)

Chasing6

Reaction score
The 9ers may be snakebit, but they proved that even with an off night from their young QB and the best offensive weapon getting hurt early in the meeting with the Packers they still had happen to have enough to send the Packers packing................. As for the Cowboys I really don't think it mattered who they played in the 1st rd of the playoffs, they weren't ready to play. GB didn't just beat them, they OWNED THEM! How MM and QUINN are still allowed in the building is plain mind boggling and as for Prescot, there would be no extension if a NO TRADE clause is included in the contract. There has to be a way out if Prescot goes MIA again, and you can bet the house he will...............................
That is because they have balance and depth.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I literally brushed that to the side. I think you believe you are an expert troll, when really you're just a stream-of-consciousness of nonsense. It's why you get mad when someone brings up your own words from another thread. How dare they!!!

A vomitous eruption of uncogent feelings and impulses...that should be celebrated?

:)
I tell yall to show me proof and yall never do lol. Should be simple.

You a master deflector…this stemmed from you lacking comprehension skills then it turned into my fandom and me being a troll. Imagine me being a troll because I’m a homer who likes the Cowboys? Now you playing victim….i can’t….you want to be a thug one minute and next a princess.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've seen nothing since September that is changing my mind about the Ravens winning it all. They are special. They are healthy. They are built for January football. I hope it hurts when the Lions or 49ers lose badly to them.
Yeah that’s my favorite. Hard to hate them too. I can’t really name a player on the team I dislike.