I get it, no sympathy. But 49ers snakebit w/ playoff injuries

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Nobody gave a damn we lost LVE and Diggs lol...and I sure as hell won't give a damn that the deepest team in the league lost Deebo. If they can't beat the Lions without Deebo then they are a joke.
two years in a row most people dont realize injuries on the defense negatively impact it, but thats most dallas fans for ya. People too used to the unbelievable depth we had in the 90s on defense. Leon Lett would be the best starting DT we had in decades and he was a back up on that line

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
two years in a row most people dont realize injuries on the defense negatively impact it, but thats most dallas fans for ya. People too used to the unbelievable depth we had in the 90s on defense. Leon Lett would be the best starting DT we had in decades and he was a back up on that line
Yep. Them days are LONGGGGG gone.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No one believes you. I'm sure it eats you up with how much I stand up for my team.
Your team? :laugh: Team Dak maybe

Any and every other Cowboys player of coach is fair game to get absolutely thrown under the bus to provide cover for Dak

Whether it's accusing Lamb of being hungover or destroying the entire defense or accusing cooks of "bad routes" multiple times a week, you've shown allegiance to Dak and Dak only

It isn't about the Star. It's about 1 guy with you.

"Standing up for my team" my azs

Motorola

Reaction score
Lost their QB for the NFCCG last year
Possibly lose Deebo for this year's NFCCG

That's some crap luck.

Not that we care as Cowboys fans, but just sayin.
They are deep enough to overcome Deebo. Or should be. Kittle, Aiyuk and McCaffery are better than what most have.
That team keeps making deep playoff runs -fourth NFCCG game apperance in their last four postseasons (2019, 2021, 2022, 2023).
Cowboys the team "snake-bitten" - failing to be formidable enough to go through one strong playoff charge.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That team keeps making deep playoff runs -fourth NFCCG game apperance in their last four postseasons (2019, 2021, 2022, 2023).
Cowboys the team "snake-bitten" - failing to be formidable enough to go through one strong playoff charge.
It be that way man.........

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your team? :laugh: Team Dak maybe

Any and every other Cowboys player of coach is fair game to get absolutely thrown under the bus to provide cover for Dak

Whether it's accusing Lamb of being hungover or destroying the entire defense or accusing cooks of "bad routes" multiple times a week, you've shown allegiance to Dak and Dak only

It isn't about the Star. It's about 1 guy with you.

"Standing up for my team" my azs
It's all on tape. Go follow golf if you don't have the brains or the spine to watch football. You high school choir/band boys are the worst.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Every team has injuries, some worse than others, but that has to be accounted for in your depth chart.

Jerry never sniffs a SB trophy with a salary cap in the 90's.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Cowboys team is soft. They surrender at any sign of adversity.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
If the ravens and 49ers are in the SB, I'm about 50% convinced the league is indeed scripted, based on several things I've already seen/heard.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Nobody gave a damn we lost LVE and Diggs lol...and I sure as hell won't give a damn that the deepest team in the league lost Deebo. If they can't beat the Lions without Deebo then they are a joke.
And if the Cowboys can't beat the Packers with a healthy team they are what...? It's hilarious watching you clown other teams...but then slobber all over Dak for WORSE.

The Packers D was hobbled...and was ranked like 28th. Dak made them look like the '85 Bears. But he's "top 5"...not "a joke".