I get the frustration, but all this I'm no longer a fan crap is getting old!

coult44

Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!

Anyone who's a fan of the Cowboys and will admit it, is a REAL FAN of the Cowboys. It's not like they would be jumping on a bandwagon. You can't say they are fair weather fans either, for the same exact reason. There hasn't been good weather in almost 25 years for us!. 1/4 of a century without anything to be super excited about, and you're still a fan, THATS PRETRY FREAKING AWESOME, and stupid too if you think about. Genius of JJ, incredibly ignorant of us who invest a lot of time, and big money to buy his crappy product!! The whole thing is an oxymoron.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone who's a fan of the Cowboys and will admit it, is a REAL FAN of the Cowboys. It's not like they would be jumping on a bandwagon. You can't say they are fair weather fans either, for the same exact reason. There hasn't been good weather in almost 25 years for us!. 1/4 of a century without anything to be super excited about, and you're still a fan, THATS PRETRY FREAKING AWESOME, and stupid too if you think about. Genius of JJ, incredibly ignorant of us who invest a lot of time, and big money to buy his crappy product!! The whole thing is an oxymoron.
That's deep! I'm gonna pour a double! Salud

GenoT

Reaction score
People posting the “If this doesn’t change, I’m outta here!” threads are obviously desperate for extra attention regarding their opinions.

If you’re seriously at your breaking point, and can’t handle the current team, then simply quit being a fan.

As for continually posting about it, how can we miss you if you won’t go away?

:muttley::facepalm:

waving monkey

Reaction score
As real a fan as the next guy. Grandfather taped all the cowboys games in the 90s... he was a fan since the 60s. I cried as a kid when the lions beat them in the playoffs and Ray Crockett ran back that int for a TD. In '94 when they lost to the 49ers. What this franchise has done this year and last is inexcusable. They got their blinders on preferring a qb with a perfect circumstance and 1 year over players with years of success and devotion. I wont be a fan right now, and will root against them until they start over.
ignore

Skillit

Reaction score
I grew up in Dallas. My dad was a Dallas cop’who raised me on Roger, Tony and Randy.

I endured the 80s as we all did, revelled in the 90s......then.....well- that’s when I started going to Iraq and AFG every other year, so I missed 2005-2013 pretty much.

I really got back into it in 2014. Now........I don’t know. I was a supporter of Redball for quite a while, now- not so much. I have to agree with Troy though, coaches have changed, and the results are the same.

I’m a fan. Always will be. But until Jerry gets completely out of football operations, I’ll do little more than check scores and watch games when it fits my schedule.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I kinda get it 23 years is a Looooooooooooooooooooong time. I've even teetered on the fence a time or two. Process, is beyond worn out and these player long shots with potential and behavioral issues that must work and don't. This week is the first time in over 20 years it didn't bother me Tuesday morning. Not good.

I'm still here....But I get it.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!
People don't like to hear it but we aren't owed a dang thing

It is hard to win the Super Bowl......even the mighty Patriots went 10 years without winning one with Brady and Belichick

We have won 5 rings but that doesn't mean a thing..... PHI just won their 1st ever.... so did the Cubs and Astros.....nothing makes sense but at least Dallas tries to win every year(since Campo)

Not rooting DAL is like rooting for Drago in Rocky IV..... it ain't happening

kskboys

Reaction score
Ding Ding Ding

You don't want to be a Cowboys fan any longer? I have no problem with that.
Want to quit watching football all together? I have no problem with that.
Want to switch to a different football team? I have no problem with that.

However I don't need to hear no whiners trying to grandstand on this board how they will no longer be a cowboys fan and still sit on here and whine and complain endlessly about the team.

Again if you complain as a COWBOYS FAN that is one thing. We are pretty much all tired of the team, Jerry, Jason, Dak, Linehan, the offense, the defense or whoever you want to name. It is understandable.

HOWEVER If you want to say you are no longer a Cowboys Fan but you want to stay here and keep complaining from thread to thread...just leave now and spare us your whining. Find another sports team message board and join it. Or just ignore the cowboys all together and feel better about your life.
X a zillion!!!!!!!!!!

AlienBoy

Reaction score
All I can say is.....GO COWBOYS!!!

basher-eagles.gif

bsbellomy

Reaction score

I see a lot of people lamenting the fact that they are Cowboy fans, but I've yet to see one person say they were becoming fans of other teams. Seems like you just want to complain about the complainers.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see a lot of people lamenting the fact that they are Cowboy fans, but I've yet to see one person say they were becoming fans of other teams. Seems like you just want to complain about the complainers.
I guess you didn't see some of the threads on the dramazone!!!!!!!!! I also complain about posters that don't know what they are talking about

bsbellomy

Reaction score

And just so you know someone that pledges their undying support for the team after a trade that leaves us crippled for 2 years minimum, refusal to acknowledge there is anything wrong, and just played their worst game since the Wade Phillips era, is just as bad as the people you are complaining about. We call people like you ENABLERS.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And just so you know someone that pledges their undying support for the team after a trade that leaves us crippled for 2 years minimum, refusal to acknowledge there is anything wrong, and just played their worst game since the Wade Phillips era, is just as bad as the people you are complaining about. We call people like you ENABLERS.
I call them fans. I call people like you, busy bodies. You don't like the thread, but you stick your nose in to it anyway! Piss off

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Crippled?...... that is a joke

We got a 24 year old Top4 talent for a 1st round pick.....sounds pretty fair to me

We still have 5-6 picks next year and over 70m in cap space

Sell that weak sauce somewhere else...... we ain't buying it

lwehlers

Reaction score
I know I am not going anywhere. I am a diehard fan and always will be. the last couple of days I have not really wanted to type anything because I am getting so frustrated watching this team this year and the way that the season is going. I hope it gets better but my gut says it might get worse.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

We love it when you talk this way to us, Earl.

Yet, you see a problem larger than it is.

I would send you to the Diva Detox Center, but I don't have $5,O00.