I grow more and more frustrated with Rod Marinelli

Haimerej

Reaction score
"Stats" trumps running your mouth with nothing every single time.

Bold makes it true.

Then tell me how Rod got Quinn 19 sacks in 2013?

Are you serious? That's your logical equivalent? Interesting.

That's apparent.

That was an easy one.

Woods was the opposite of the Marinelli "mold". A short, squatty, powerful 1T.

The fact you took time to explain that makes me smile.

Bull****. You know and I know that he's played a huge role in the players that have come and gone here. Your attempt to rewrite history fails.

He plays the role any coach does. I also said he doesn't have final say. But you can misrepresent my comments if it makes you feel better.

More like your hiding place. You have yet to bring a single fact to anything you're claiming here.

This is great. I asked you to be specific about the supposed lie I presented but not only did you evade that question, you're trying to turn the same stream of conversation into an accusation that I'm hiding. That's great work. You should be proud.

No, but you'll chime into the thread just the same. Trying to take outside shots without having the guts or any ammunition to factually dispute anything being said in it.

Lol. You're just itching for a confrontation.

As for "reasonable discussions" I'll gladly engage in any with anyone who will actually bring facts to dispute anything being said here. Instead I get potshots and cowardly snark with no teeth.

You confuse, "facts," with, "stats." I've actually stated multiple facts throughout our conversation. The most poignant being how you're not worth taking seriously.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory improved over his time here. His handwork, strength, timing, and bend all noticeably improved. I don't recall those two being the issue. I was too busy watching Ross and the DTs get destroyed.

He still never 'improved' to the point of starter, did he? No. He didn't. That's how the sham of 'Tyrone Crawford - RDE 'starter' went on for as long as it did. Until we traded for a real one. And now some homers are trying to give Rod 'credit' for Quinn's abilities too. Pathetic.

Frazier is on IR.
and not on this roster. Nor would he have been if he hadn't been IR'd. Never an actual starter. But you're actually trying to use him as some 'point' for Rod Marinelli. Take a look at how low you're reaching here.

And Marinelli is the DC. He oversees the development of all players on defense.

Are you actually trying to claim this? Seriously?

And then of course there is you ignoring all the other players I mentioned.

I'm more than willing to go through each and everyone one individually, including all the misses? Are you? Just say when. I'll even let you pick the first individual guy as long as you're here for all of it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bold makes it true.

Dispute. Break your streak and bring one fact or sta that support anything you've claimed. You have yet to do that and it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Are you serious? That's your logical equivalent? Interesting.

To homers trying to 'credit' Rod Marinelli for Quinn's performance? Yeah, that's all I need.

That was an easy one.

I had to take it!
;)

The fact you took time to explain that makes me smile.

The fact I had to makes me frown.

He plays the role any coach does. I also said he doesn't have final say. But you can misrepresent my comments if it makes you feel better.

Your comments are outright lies. You know it and I know it. If you 'weren't aware' of Marinelli's role in getting Taco and Hill here, that's on you. You shouldn't speak on things you clearly don't know about. But more likely you practice willful ignorance on the less flattering facts.

This is great. I asked you to be specific about the supposed lie I presented but not only did you evade that question, you're trying to turn the same stream of conversation into an accusation that I'm hiding. That's great work. You should be proud.

Lol. You're just itching for a confrontation.

Sure. Project it in me. Yet here you are with response after response aren't you?

You confuse, "facts," with, "stats." I've actually stated multiple facts throughout our conversation. The most poignant being how you're not worth taking seriously.

And yet here you are? Again and again and again. What other bull**** lines have you got?

You haven't listed 'fact' 1 from your first nonsense post to this one. You clearly don't know what they are. You have yet to refute a single thing I've said here, because you can't.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I recall a big to do a while back about the FO claiming they were going to stop listening to the coaches and go by what the scouts said. Lo and behold, here we are still listening to what the coaches think instead of the scouts. It's also been said by many that this team has no direction. H-m-m. :rolleyes:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Dispute. Break your streak and bring one fact or sta that support anything you've claimed. You have yet to do that and it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Your inability to comprehend isn't my problem.

To homers trying to 'credit' Rod Marinelli for Quinn's performance? Yeah, that's all I need.

You thinking you still made a point with that just reaffirms my decision to heckle you. You're confusing production with talent and acting like I said Rod made him good. I said Rod's made him more productive. That's one of those facts you've been saying I'm not presenting.

The fact I had to makes me frown.

You underestimate.

Your comments are outright lies. You know it and I know it. If you 'weren't aware' of Marinelli's role in getting Taco and Hill here, that's on you. You shouldn't speak on things you clearly don't know about. But more likely you practice willful ignorance on the less flattering facts.

More vague evasions. My, "comments," are quotable. If you're going to call something a lie, don't be a... coward... and actually be specific. "Your comments are all lies!" I see how that can be fun. It's easy, no thinking required. Just use your grab bag of go-to responses.

Also- why have you jumped to the above conclusions? We were talking about JAGs being on the roster and now you want to talk about two specific guys I haven't even mentioned. But you sure seem to know what I think about those guys I never brought up. Dang Homer's, amirite?

Sure. Project it in me. Yet here you are with response after response aren't you?

You caught me when I'm bored. Congratulations.

And yet here you are? Again and again and again. What other bull**** lines have you got?

You think I have to take you seriously to keep this up?

You haven't listed 'fact' 1 from your first nonsense post to this one. You clearly don't know what they are. You have yet to refute a single thing I've said here, because you can't.

Sorry. Not willing to lay them out for you again. Something tells me it's a waste of effort.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I trusted the scouts and office in the TH pick. But my gut told me a safety is where it should've been. This team under values it so much it's crazy. You got a bum in Heath out there helping to command the back end. Then you wonder why guys QBs always light us up. If TH at least came in average to some above it would've been a solid pick. But this dude can't break into the rotation, smdh.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your inability to comprehend isn't my problem.

For "comprehension" there actually has to be a valid message.

You thinking you still made a point with that just reaffirms my decision to heckle you. You're confusing production with talent and acting like I said Rod made him good. I said Rod's made him more productive. That's one of those facts you've been saying I'm not presenting.

That you think that nonsense qualifies as "fact" says all I need to know about you.

You underestimate.

Not with you apparently.

More vague evasions. My, "comments," are quotable. If you're going to call something a lie, don't be a... coward... and actually be specific. "Your comments are all lies!" I see how that can be fun. It's easy, no thinking required. Just use your grab bag of go-to responses.

I have specified. Start with your lie about Marinelli now not being invoked in personnel decisions. Then we'll go from the.

Also- why have you jumped to the above conclusions? We were talking about JAGs being on the roster and now you want to talk about two specific guys I haven't even mentioned. But you sure seem to know what I think about those guys I never brought up. Dang Homer's, amirite?

It was in reference to another of your attempted lies. About how Marinelli wasn't responsible for Taco or Hill being here. Lies.

You caught me when I'm bored. Congratulations.

You think I have to take you seriously to keep this up?

It belies more of your attempted lies about how I'm "not worth it", as do your continued responses. Nobody believes your bull****, not even you.

Sorry. Not willing to lay them out for you again. Something tells me it's a waste of effort.

More admission that you don't HAVE ANY.

Haimerej

Reaction score
For "comprehension" there actually has to be a valid message.

Couple things- first, your above statement is factually inaccurate. Second, the message was clear. You seem to be the only one incapable of grasping it.

That you think that nonsense qualifies as "fact" says all I need to know about you.

You're saying it's not a fact that he's been more productive with the Cowboys than he has been over the last few years. Yet you still believe you're capable of reasonable discussions.

I have specified. Start with your lie about Marinelli now not being invoked in personnel decisions. Then we'll go from the.

Quote that. Ever hear of a strawman?

It was in reference to another of your attempted lies. About how Marinelli wasn't responsible for Taco or Hill being here. Lies.

You're actually delusional. I get it now. Or perhaps you'd like to quote that, "lie."

It belies more of your attempted lies about how I'm "not worth it", as do your continued responses. Nobody believes your bull****, not even you.

You make a habit of misquoting and misrepresenting. I said you're not worth taking seriously. I'm still not taking you seriously if you hadn't noticed.

More admission that you don't HAVE ANY.

Based on your restating of what I've said, there's no evidence that you understand it. No wonder you're still using different fonts. Bold didn't work. All caps seems to be failing you now. Where do you go from here?

Praxit

Reaction score
..meh, old news. I've been wanting this guy gone for 3 yrs now. I'm surprised they brought him back. He and Linehan should have been the combo package to Vegas. With a couple of comps. ;)..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Couple things- first, your above statement is factually inaccurate. Second, the message was clear. You seem to be the only one incapable of grasping it.

You're saying it's not a fact that he's been more productive with the Cowboys than he has been over the last few years. Yet you still believe you're capable of reasonable discussions.

The fact Is that he was productive before. Marinelli had nothing to do with it then, or now. You fail.

Quote that. Ever hear of a strawman?

You're actually delusional. I get it now. Or perhaps you'd like to quote that, "lie."
Start with this lie:

"He plays the role any coach does."

Trying revisionist history against the fact that Marinelli is the reason we had Taco and have Hill, doing nothing for this defensive line. Your relative is a man that the game has passed by.

You make a habit of misquoting and misrepresenting. I said you're not worth taking seriously. I'm still not taking you seriously if you hadn't noticed.

I did notice. Your hypocrisy. Saying one thing while doing another. You've outed yourself genius.

Based on your restating of what I've said, there's no evidence that you understand it. No wonder you're still using different fonts. Bold didn't work. All caps seems to be failing you now. Where do you go from here?

More nothing? Who would have guessed? Oh, that's right. EVERYBODY.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
More and more?

He has been an issue for many years now.

Richard showed up and threw some distraction and ambiguity into it, but he has been a real living breathing issue for a while.

I don't doubt that he will eventually be allowed to retire gracefully, but this guy has damaged the franchise over the course of his tenure.

When your crowning achievement is that you got production out of the likes of George Selvie, thanks guy.

Go away.

Here is your retirement party complete with fancy watch.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Haimerej

Reaction score
The fact Is that he was productive before. Marinelli had nothing to do with it then, or now. You fail.

It's also a fact he's been more productive with DAL than the last few seasons. Your inability to acknowledge that fact is hilarious. Especially considering of all your nonsense, "Homers can't handle... blah blah blah."

Start with this lie:

"He plays the role any coach does."

Trying revisionist history against the fact that Marinelli is the reason we had Taco and have Hill, doing nothing for this defensive line. Your relative is a man that the game has passed by.

You sure extrapolated a whole lot from that. When did I say he wasn't the reason for Taco and Hill? You're seeing ghosts.

I did notice. Your hypocrisy. Saying one thing while doing another. You've outed yourself genius

What am I doing that makes me a hypocrite? I'm still not taking you seriously so I'm genuinely at a loss.

More nothing? Who would have guessed? Oh, that's right. EVERYBODY.

If only we could all have the same substance you possess. The posts would be so much better.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I claim Tyrone Crawford has been on the roster since 2012 despite your many posts asking to cut him. In fact, he is still on the Injured Reserve roster. Prove me wrong.

Why would I waste time on this?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So wait. You guys really believe Maranelli is final say in roster moves? Even though MCClay has confirmed he wanted Taco? It’s amazing who you guys will scapegoat just to protest certain people in this organization.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's also a fact he's been more productive with DAL than the last few seasons. Your inability to acknowledge that fact is hilarious. Especially considering of all your nonsense, "Homers can't handle... blah blah blah."

How is that? 6 sacks and some homer's wishful thinking? Fail again.

You sure extrapolated a whole lot from that. When did I say he wasn't the reason for Taco and Hill? You're seeing ghosts.

Start with your "just a coach" comments and claims he doesn't have say over who this team is drafting. I guess you tell so many lies you lose track?

What am I doing that makes me a hypocrite? I'm still not taking you seriously so I'm genuinely at a loss.

The part where your actions defy your words. Where you reply again and again and again to someone you "don't take seriously". Hypocrite.

If only we could all have the same substance you possess. The posts would be so much better.

At least yours would them have merit. But you jumped into this thread, trying to scold people and undermine the message and the only has thing you succeeded in doing was playing the part of the fool.

Congratulations.[/quote]

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
On the Jason Garrett show years ago Garret was asked about a defensive pick they'd made. His answer was, "You can give Marinelli credit for that. We just give that guy whomever he wants." I'm sure things have changed since then, but I guarantee you guys he still has major input in the war room.

So yes the players he goes after, the scheme he runs, his ideology, all are just bad. He really needs to go in my opinion.