I guess Henson will be back after next week

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
The Answer said:
I don't believe that Henson asked to go there, and there's a much deeper meaning beyond the surface.

The Answer's theory is that Henson was forced to go there by the Cowboys front office to evaluate his progress and determine if another QB should be picked up this offseason via the draft or FA if he looked sloppy in NFLE. I doubt they were going to cut him, but why would Henson decline this opportunity knowing he has a long path ahead to prove himself as a viable back up option.

So far he passed the test and looked slightly better than average this spring with the Rhein fire. But the biggest test will come this summer when he plays against much better competition against NFL back ups and aspiring rookies looking to a make a roster.

Why would Romo voluntarily go to to NFLE unless he was asked too? The kid knows he has a lock on the #2 spot behind Bledsoe and Parcells and Payton were big supporters of his. That alone is vindication in my book, no reason to risk injury to your back up. Romo needs to be fresh going into camp. I'm hoping he gets some time with the first team as well this summer.

~The Answer

So your theory is everyone is lying and only you know the truth? lmao

Romo has a lock on #2?? Did we already go thru preseaon and I missed it? Nope just looked on the Cowboys site no depth chart yet so I guess its not "locked" up just yet.

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Well then it should come as no shock to you when a Mod bans you for it then right? I am sure you wont be complaning

If I get banned, so be it, but I think the mods like having some thoughtful trolls around. I DO like the Cowboys. It's not like I'm over here from the foreskins board. The mods love me over on the Bills boards. They have a 3 strikes and you're out thing they use. I've had 2 strikes for over a year, they don't want me to go. One of the mods here even granted me a stay of execution already.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
The Answer said:
there's always going to be players that bust, and right now unfortunately Henson appears headed that direction.

please, spare us the mindless conjecture, I guess where you come from, improving means improving your bust chances :confused:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
If I get banned, so be it, but I think the mods like having some thoughtful trolls around. I DO like the Cowboys. It's not like I'm over here from the foreskins board. The mods love me over on the Bills boards. They have a 3 strikes and you're out thing they use. I've had 2 strikes for over a year, they don't want me to go. One of the mods here even granted me a stay of execution already.

I doubt the mods like any trolls thats sole purpose is to disrupt their board and rile people up.

You DO like Bledsoe he just happens to be on the Cowboys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I've been trolling over on the Bills boards right along, then about a month ago, PT invited me to join the fun over here. See, my nemesis, sbneff55 was over hear spouting his nonsense, so I felt obliged to school him on multiple boards.

So here is the bottom line -- I think Bledsoe is a vastly underrated QB who is on the verge of finally getting a ring of his own. I think most of the criticism he gets is totally unfair, too. But the main reason I troll around acting like he is the second coming is because it's fun. That's it.
Thank you for the confessions.

Who is PT?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
but did Buffalo do a good thing by releasing him?? Of course not. In fact, that move may well go down as the second biggest mistake ever made by a GM in the history of professional sports.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao:

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
henson asked to go. your "denial" won't change that fact neither will your specualation, jimmy.

Please provide a link that contains factual information from Jerry Jones or Parcells mouth that says 'Henson himself asked to go there'. In fact now that I think about it I don't recall Jones or Parcells giving their vote of confidence in Henson being the future of this franchise. And I've yet to see any information or feedback regarding his play over there. They probably have bigger fish to fry at this point and are saving the film study to the scouting department.

If you are right then I will consider this issue case closed and won't speculate as to what The Answer truly believes to be reality.

~The Answer

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
That would remove all the fun. I do this because I think Bledsoe is unfairly criticised, but mostly because it's fun getting people all riled. That wouldn't happen with a bunch of Bledsoe fans.
It won't be fun for long.

We really don't appreciate this here. This is not the forum for this kind of activity.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yoda.jpg

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I have a little thingy I have to take care of, but I'll be back in a bit.

Somehow I doubt you will be. Not this name anyway

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
The Answer does not know the rules for sending players to NFL Europe. The Answer should do some research, so The Answer knows what The Answer is talking about.
Post of the day.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The Answer said:
Please provide a link that contains factual information from Jerry Jones or Parcells mouth that says 'Henson himself asked to go there'. In fact now that I think about it I don't recall Jones or Parcells giving their vote of confidence in Henson being the future of this franchise. And I've yet to see any information or feedback regarding his play over there. They probably have bigger fish to fry at this point and are saving the film study to the scouting department.

If you are right then I will consider this issue case closed and won't speculate as to what The Answer truly believes to be reality.

~The Answer

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/9294808

specifically:
In the two seasons since Henson became a Cowboy he has bounced between the second and third quarterback positions – seeing time as a starter in the 2004 season’s Thanksgiving Day game against Chicago in relief of an injured Vinny Testaverde. In 2005, Henson sat behind Drew Bledsoe, and specifically approached Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones towards the end of the NFL season to put in a request to come to NFL Europe and get some much-needed playing time.

my guess is you'll excuse this away and i wasted my time looking it up.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile said:
It won't be fun for long.

We really don't appreciate this here. This is not the forum for this kind of activity.

1 down, jimmy next.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

specifically:
In the two seasons since Henson became a Cowboy he has bounced between the second and third quarterback positions – seeing time as a starter in the 2004 season’s Thanksgiving Day game against Chicago in relief of an injured Vinny Testaverde. In 2005, Henson sat behind Drew Bledsoe, and specifically approached Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones towards the end of the NFL season to put in a request to come to NFL Europe and get some much-needed playing time.

PWNED!

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

specifically:

Sorry but The Answer sees nothing quoted directly from Jerry Jones or Parcells, just a lot of company line answers by Henson.

In fact this entire article is nothing but a shameless self promotion from Henson himself perpetrated by this Henry Hodgson fellow who wrote the article.

This quote by Henson concerns me: "“It wasn’t like I just woke up one day and decided that I was going to become a football player again,” explains Henson. “It was a very well thought out and considered process and I was very secure with making that decision."

If I'm not mistaken didn't he fail in the MLB with the yankees organization? And wasn't baseball his first love and passion coming out of Michigan? It seems to me that football was plan B all along.

Comments like that make me question Henson's integrity and maturity, I guess he might not be the young man I thought he was after all.....

~The Answer

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The Answer said:
Sorry but The Answer sees nothing quoted directly from Jerry Jones or Parcells, just a lot of company line answers by Henson.

In fact this entire article is nothing but a shameless self promotion from Henson himself perpetrated by this Henry Hodgson fellow who wrote the article.

This quote by Henson concerns me: "“It wasn’t like I just woke up one day and decided that I was going to become a football player again,” explains Henson. “It was a very well thought out and considered process and I was very secure with making that decision."

If I'm not mistaken didn't he fail in the MLB with the yankees organization? And wasn't baseball his first love and passion coming out of Michigan? It seems to me that football was plan B all along.

Comments like that make me question Henson's integrity and maturity, I guess he might not be the young man I thought he was after all.....

~The Answer

oh look - you excused it away. even when told that's what you'd do - you do.

nors.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iceberg said:
oh look - you excused it away. even when told that's what you'd do - you do.

nors.

So blatantly obvious he had no intrest in knowing the truth.