I guess Henson will be back after next week

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
oh look - you excused it away. even when told that's what you'd do - you do.

nors.

Sorry but The Answer feeds off facts jack, and there I see no endorsements from Parcells or Jones to support his claims. Until somebody in the front office steps to the plate I will continue to think outside the box and explore my own intuitive theories.

Thank you for the read though I did enjoy it. I was a clever think piece into hensons 'masterplan'. Seems to me he is a bit overconfident for a guy that has done nothing of note as a professional athlete, both in the MLB and NFL. I sure hope he walks the walk soon or he's going to look like a fool....

~The Answer

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Answer said:
Sorry but The Answer feeds off facts jack, and there I see no endorsements from Parcells or Jones to support his claims. Until somebody in the front office steps to the plate I will continue to think outside the box and explore my own intuitive theories.

Thank you for the read though I did enjoy it. I was a clever think piece into hensons 'masterplan'. Seems to me he is a bit overconfident for a guy that has done nothing of note as a professional athlete, both in the MLB and NFL. I sure hope he walks the walk soon or he's going to look like a fool....

~The Answer

What up bro...Sick ofthe DCC ? or are they sick of you ?

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
don't worry. your place as head fool is secure now.

Is this how you respond when you've been proven wrong?

You do realize that Henson never even wanted to play football in the first place right? Football was his plan B, similar to an pre law undergrad who gets their bachelors in finance and opts to be an accountant instead of moving on to law school. This is why I don't believe in Henson and place more faith into Romo.

~The Answer

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The Answer said:
Is this how you respond when you've been proven wrong?

You do realize that Henson never even wanted to play football in the first place right? Football was his plan B, similar to an pre law undergrad who gets their bachelors in finance and opts to be an accountant instead of moving on to law school. This is why I don't believe in Henson and place more faith into Romo.

~The Answer

proven wrong? HOW? i provided an article that didn't say WHO said henon brought it up but that HE DID bring it up (going to nfle)

how did you prove me wrong? disagree and NOT even provide a link?

nors - give it up.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
proven wrong? HOW? i provided an article that didn't say WHO said henon brought it up but that HE DID bring it up (going to nfle)

how did you prove me wrong? disagree and NOT even provide a link?

nors - give it up.

I said I was looking for tangible proof that Parcells and/or Jerry Jones sent him to europe because he asked them too. I also have yet to see any article or piece of cowboys related news that in which anybody in the front office or coaching staff gives an endorsement regarding Henson's future with this team.

Just because Henson claims that he approached Jerry Jones about NFLE doesn't make it a fact. It seems to me that the entire article you provided is nothing more than a shameless plug self promoting Henson and his 'all world' two sport athlete status...like I said it's a nice read, but nothing more than tripe that sheep feed off.

In fact if you like I can dig up some old articles in which Henson himself said that football was never his first choice and that his love is for baseball, I know there has been several different ones I remember reading in the past from the ranch report.

The Answer is not a sheep, and if you think I'm going digest any worthless piece of media tripe you feed me than you have underestimated my knowledge. I roam outside the pasture my friend....

~The Answer

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Answer said:
I said I was looking for tangible proof that Parcells and/or Jerry Jones sent him to europe because he asked them too. I also have yet to see any article or piece of cowboys related news that in which anybody in the front office or coaching staff gives an endorsement regarding Henson's future with this team.
So he asked them to send him there but they didn't do it?

Huh?

Just because Henson claims that he approached Jerry Jones about NFLE doesn't make it a fact. It seems to me that the entire article you provided is nothing more than a shameless plug self promoting Henson and his 'all world' two sport athlete status...like I said it's a nice read, but nothing more than tripe that sheep feed off.
Jerry Jones also has said Henson approached them. Look it up.

In fact if you like I can dig up some old articles in which Henson himself said that football was never his first choice and that his love is for baseball, I know there has been several different ones I remember reading in the past from the ranch report.
Roger Staubach once said that basketball was his first love.

The Answer is not a sheep, and if you think I'm going digest any worthless piece of media tripe you feed me than you have underestimated my knowledge. I roam outside the pasture my friend....

~The Answer
Why do I read this and see bah bah bah?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The Answer said:

~The Answer

you said you proved me wrong - HOW? i said i'd give you evidence and you'd blow it off. you did. that gives me NO reason to wanna go look again cause you'll just dismiss what doesn't support your world.

nors.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
you said you proved me wrong - HOW? i said i'd give you evidence and you'd blow it off. you did. that gives me NO reason to wanna go look again cause you'll just dismiss what doesn't support your world.

nors.

Does Drew Henson go by the aliases Jerry Jones or Bill Parcells? I think not. Therefore I could care less what he's feeding the media or fans.

What you provided me was speculation and self promotion from Henson, not THE ANSWER that I was seeking.

A wise old man once told me: "To every bird, his own nest is beautiful"....something for you to think about in regards to this Henson fellow.

~The Answer

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The Answer said:
Does Drew Henson go by the aliases Jerry Jones or Bill Parcells? I think not. Therefore I could care less what he's feeding the media or fans.

What you provided me was speculation and self promotion from Henson, not THE ANSWER that I was seeking.

A wise old man once told me: "To every bird, his own nest is beautiful"....something for you to think about in regards to this Henson fellow.

~The Answer

not playing your game nors. i gave you a link and you not liking it isn't enough to dispute it. YOU find a link that says it was a bp idea, ok?

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
not playing your game nors. i gave you a link and you not liking it isn't enough to dispute it. YOU find a link that says it was a bp idea, ok?

You can spin it anyway you like, but the fact of the matter is that the article contains no quotes from Jerry Jones or Bill Parcells...This is what The Answer was looking for plain and simple. I'm not interested in a sob story about Henson's myriad of athletic talent or his aspirations. He needs to step to the plate and get it done on the field, any other talk is cheap.

There's no need to resort to shenanigans and puerile name calling because you have failed to prove me wrong. There's no shame in losing to The Answer, but in order to get an upper hand you will need to ask the right questions in the future. Keep your chin high and you will live to fight another day.

~The Answer