I guess Henson will be back after next week

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
That would remove all the fun. I do this because I think Bledsoe is unfairly criticised, but mostly because it's fun getting people all riled. That wouldn't happen with a bunch of Bledsoe fans.

ahhh so you admit to trolling

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
That would remove all the fun. I do this because I think Bledsoe is unfairly criticised, but mostly because it's fun getting people all riled. That wouldn't happen with a bunch of Bledsoe fans.

you do it cause it's a pain in the arse to the vast majority of us and since you just admitted that is more or less your goal, to "rile people up" then that should be enough to make mods realize you're the same as has been banned before and hopefully they'll do it again very soon.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
wouldn't a strong work ethic drive you to NFLE to show what you can do?

bias - i forgot to ad that to "the answers" list of previous traits i hoped were a part of the past.

Are you talking about Romo or Henson?

Henson was sent there to be 'developed' because he has looked like anything but a NFL calibur QB at this point in his career.

Why would Romo go there? He is already way ahead of the curve and looked pretty good at last summer's camp and during preseason. And most intuitive cowboy fans like myself realize this.

We don't know what either of these kids are truly capable of, and unless they are forced into the starting line-up or see action in garbage time all we can do is speculate.

~The Answer

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
ahhh so you admit to trolling

something tells me if we were "in person" he'd not find it fun if one of us liked to slap him upside his head every now and then to rile him up.

people get far too brave - um - arseinine, behind a keyboard.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iceberg said:
something tells me if we were "in person" he'd not find it fun if one of us liked to slap him upside his head every now and then to rile him up.

I agree, alot of the trolls would not act the way they do in person for fear of retaliation

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The Answer said:
Are you talking about Romo or Henson?

Henson was sent there to be 'developed' because he has looked like anything but a NFL calibur QB at this point in his career.

Why would Romo go there? He is already way ahead of the curve and looked pretty good at last summer's camp and during preseason. And most intuitive cowboy fans like myself realize this.

We don't know what either of these kids are truly capable of, and unless they are forced into the starting line-up or see action in garbage time all we can do is speculate.

~The Answer

henson asked to go, not "was sent there" - so let's go back to focus on that "work ethic" you boasted for romo.

henson asked to go to improve his game. how is that NOT good work ethic and yet saying "nah..." *is* (if you're biased, that is)

nors, give it up.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I agree, alot of the trolls would not act the way they do in person for fear of retaliation

"in my day" those kids got beat up in the playground. i guess this is their "playground" now where they can't get beat up so they get more brave.

but they're still just "kids".

Reaction score
iceberg said:

You mean some people get far too brave when they don't have to worry about some Neanderthal physically harming them (not that you could)? If you can beat me with your mind, go ahead.

Reaction score
iceberg said:
"in my day" those kids got beat up in the playground. i guess this is their "playground" now where they can't get beat up so they get more brave.

but they're still just "kids".

Help me understand this -- I'm a kid you needs to get beat up because I can see that Henson has no future in the NFL?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
You mean some people get far too brave when they don't have to worry about some Neanderthal physically harming them (not that you could)? If you can beat me with your mind, go ahead.

it's about simple respect for the others around you - whether online OR in person. smacking you upside the head is FAR from "beating you up". but since you've ALREADY STATED you come in here to rile people up - your basic "show of respect" is already gone.

don't go asking ofr it in return now.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Help me understand this -- I'm a kid you needs to get beat up because I can see that Henson has no future in the NFL?

heh - showing old colors. i don't care about henson, nors. i just don't want you in here
1. intentionally riling people up (like YOU said you do) and
2. force feeding bledsoe crap ALSO designed to further goal 1

focus, nors. focus.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Um, I think that's pretty clear, no? Look at my username, look at my avitar (tell me you didn't laugh when you saw that).

so why be allowed to stay when you're a confessed troll?

axe please.

Reaction score
iceberg said:
heh - showing old colors. i don't care about henson, nors. i just don't want you in here
1. intentionally riling people up (like YOU said you do) and
2. force feeding bledsoe crap ALSO designed to further goal 1

focus, nors. focus.

Now I wish I had a chance to work with this Nors fellow.

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
henson asked to go, not "was sent there" - so let's go back to focus on that "work ethic" you boasted for romo.

henson asked to go to improve his game. how is that NOT good work ethic and yet saying "nah..." *is* (if you're biased, that is)

nors, give it up.

I don't believe that Henson asked to go there, and there's a much deeper meaning beyond the surface.

The Answer's theory is that Henson was forced to go there by the Cowboys front office to evaluate his progress and determine if another QB should be picked up this offseason via the draft or FA if he looked sloppy in NFLE. I doubt they were going to cut him, but why would Henson decline this opportunity knowing he has a long path ahead to prove himself as a viable back up option.

So far he passed the test and looked slightly better than average this spring with the Rhein fire. But the biggest test will come this summer when he plays against much better competition against NFL back ups and aspiring rookies looking to a make a roster.

Why would Romo voluntarily go to to NFLE unless he was asked too? The kid knows he has a lock on the #2 spot behind Bledsoe and Parcells and Payton were big supporters of his. That alone is vindication in my book, no reason to risk injury to your back up. Romo needs to be fresh going into camp. I'm hoping he gets some time with the first team as well this summer.

~The Answer

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Um, I think that's pretty clear, no? Look at my username, look at my avitar (tell me you didn't laugh when you saw that).

Well then it should come as no shock to you when a Mod bans you for it then right? I am sure you wont be complaning

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
henson asked to go. your "denial" won't change that fact neither will your specualation, jimmy.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
The Answer said:
The Answer's theory is that Henson was forced to go there by the Cowboys front office to evaluate his progress and determine if another QB should be picked up this offseason via the draft or FA if he looked sloppy in NFLE.

The Answer does not know the rules for sending players to NFL Europe. The Answer should do some research, so The Answer knows what The Answer is talking about.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Fair enough. Thank you. But. . . how can you still think he has a future?

because he's young, has all the talent, and everyone in the Dallas organization is saying that he's improving, and those of us who watch the games see it too