I guess there’s no QB controversy in Dallas?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
1) I don’t need to “prove” anything to an inferior Anti-Dak Cult Member like you. You’ve gotten called out by multiple members TODAY ALONE for your sheer stupidity when it comes to Dak.

Congrats: you’re known as a joke here, just like you are in real life.

2) Your settings don’t even allow for anyone to find your posting history. Another example of you being the SOFT, FAKE TOUGH GUY that you are.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

LOL...the person that acts like a juvenile social media delinquent attempting to prove absolutely nothing. How you are even allowed in this group is a mystery.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Most Cooper #1 starter fans today

giphy.gif

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The only controversy is that Dallas has no QB. At least not a viable one.

Lets see what happenes, Dak may suprise you with this defense and IF (big IF) KM keeps a ball control scheme..We are not Buffalo or KC..but we dont have to be to win, we just need to be better on offense not 40 a game better 7 to 10 a game with this defense will do the job.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know all of the critics and trolls against Prescott were hoping a big performance by Rush would create this narrative to bench Prescott once he became healthy again .

While we are appreciative of Rush’s admirable performance in our starting QB’s absence keeping this season alive it would be more than a stretch to argue benching our starting QB for Cooper Rush.

That ship sailed last night. The clock struck midnight and there was no silver slipper . The Cinderella story came to an end .

Great job Cooper and welcome back Dak. True Cowboys are fans of both.
Let's not act like people didn't hope for Cooper's demise. There are huge egos on both sides afraid of damage.

Dak does have to step up. Cooper showed even a scrub QB can win big games with this team. If he deosn't..there dang WILL be a QB controversy and it won't involve Cooper Rush.

Also....let's not pretend MANY peopel here didn't call for tanking the season after the 1st game. Now///THAT is some hate. Instead of batting down the hatches and getting behind our team, they cowardly call for losing.

Wish I could get the names to remind us all who they were. But they know.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Lets see what happenes, Dak may suprise you with this defense and IF (big IF) KM keeps a ball control scheme..We are not Buffalo or KC..but we dont have to be to win, we just need to be better on offense not 40 a game better 7 to 10 a game with this defense will do the job.

The question is what has prevented us from being a more successful franchise recently. Clearly Mahomes and Allen are debatably the Top 2 QB's in the league but at the end of the day, the blame has to fall on Jerry and his insistence on being the Owner/GM.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea , I figured this thread would attract the Dak Trolls . It’s so obvious and easy to expose the trolls . They can’t help themselves . Lol
Abd yet you didn't say anything when Cooper trolls wanted to tank the season since how could a QB nobody wanted win anything, especially with a noodle arm.

Oh...and ACTUAL real trolls are very few. Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them trolls.

The people who incessantly crusade against the trolls are just as bad. Like it makes them special. No...makes them JUST as DUMB.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
We have six games on Rush. In those six games Rush is more accurate, more of a leader, and he beat better teams.
If you want to go back to Dak, you'll have your chance. But he is nowhere near Rush’s caliber.

WOW, lol

Nav22

Reaction score
LOL...the person that acts like a juvenile social media delinquent attempting to prove absolutely nothing. How you are even allowed in this group is a mystery.
So you still won’t tell us how Dak played last year? Even though you disputed my claims that you gave him no credit?

You’re a terrible liar, Charmin-Soft.
:lmao2:

It’s almost like you’ve been dishonorably discharged by Dak himself, because you simply weren’t tough enough.

Now go vent about your personal life again. That was hilarious.
:thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Dak haters will continue to hate him regardless how he plays when he returns but only the complete idiots will continue to believe or spin that Cooper Rush gives us a better chance to win than Dak.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The question is what has prevented us from being a more successful franchise recently. Clearly Mahomes and Allen are debatably the Top 2 QB's in the league but at the end of the day, the blame has to fall on Jerry and his insistence on being the Owner/GM.

For sure it does, and how he handles the HC position says it all..Dak can make throws Rush just cant make which will open up this Scheme a bit..I for sure want a ball control more under center PA scheme, because this defense is legit..but that doesn't mean the offense has to be ranked last in so many scoring effeciency catagories...Dak should make this offense 7- 10 points better minimum and thats going to help this defense put teams in passing downs and bring the heat more.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
There never was. Only for the Prescott haters. Now their even saying Rush wasn't bad against the Egals. Had Dak played & he tossed 3 picks while losing, the qb controversy would continue um, be back. :laugh:

Aven8

Reaction score
I promise you Philly wanted to see Rush out there last night and not Dak. That ends this thread.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
For sure it does, and how he handles the HC position says it all..Dak can make throws Rush just cant make which will open up this Scheme a bit..I for sure want a ball control more under center PA scheme, because this defense is legit..but that doesn't mean the offense has to be ranked last in so many scoring effeciency catagories...Dak should make this offense 7- 10 points better minimum and thats going to help this defense put teams in passing downs and bring the heat more.

I hope that happens and while Rush didn't help matters with the defense last night, my concern is that at times the defense looked bad and if they start going backwards we are back where we started.

Personally I think Dallas should look at trying to add a piece or 2 to the defense (ex. Simmons in Arizona) as they need some improved personnel to help carry this team. Clearly Parsons was 'off' last night and if he should get hurt for any length of time I think we will see a bigger impact to the defense than what Dak had to the offense.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah…I think Daks job is safe. Now that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have to get back on track as he was last year aside from a few crap games, but his replacement is not on the roster.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Abd yet you didn't say anything when Cooper trolls wanted to tank the season since how could a QB nobody wanted win anything, especially with a noodle arm.

Oh...and ACTUAL real trolls are very few. Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them trolls.

The people who incessantly crusade against the trolls are just as bad. Like it makes them special. No...makes them JUST as DUMB.
Cooper Trolls? I’d like to see some documentary post supporting that claim. Do you mean Dak Homers?

Yes, there are extremes on both sides. And I’ve called both groups out. Unfortunately wading thru the mud getting my feet dirty is necessary sometimes in order to call them out and challenge the nonsense.

It’s not for everyone. I get it. And wouldn’t be necessary if everyone would ignore them. Many have advised me to stay away. But it’s a task I’m up to at times and just the personality to take them on.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper Trolls? I’d like to see some documentary post supporting that claim. Do you mean Dak Homers?

Yes, there are extremes on both sides. And I’ve called both groups out. Unfortunately wading thru the mud getting my feet dirty is necessary sometimes in order to call them out and challenge the nonsense.

It’s not for everyone. I get it. And wouldn’t be necessary if everyone would ignore them.
Yeah...I suppose you could call them that. I'm not really up on the latest terminology .

You CANNOT "call out" or change a troll. To even acknowledge them, let alone a crusade...is the VERY thing they want. And you freely give it to them.

You are just as responsible for the nonsense as they are.

Ignore them....keep it very minimal....is the only real way to fight trolls.

Not everyone who doesn't like Dak is a troll, mkay? I bet there's less than a handful full 'em. But when you go on your crusade, it makes it look way worse and mucks up the board. The few trolls can;t do that by themselves. And it changes nothing, You changed nothing.

This should be common sense.