I guess there’s no QB controversy in Dallas?

stuckindc

Reaction score
Seemingly celebrating Rush's poor performance to prove no QB controversy when Dak has yet to return and do anything seems like a stretch.
No celebration. Just time to get all the pieces in place, creat continuity and get ready for the second half of the season. We don’t always finish well as front runners. Leave that to Philly. I want us to figure who we are and get hot. I would love nothing more than to take Philly out in Philly after their first round bye. Their fans would crumble in pain should we hand them an ice cold beating in January

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry just said in an interview that he would welcome controversy is all.. So he's adding fuel to a fire. But I totally agree with you. As I've said numerous times, I am not (and never have been) on either side. I don't think either one is the answer to get us beyond one and done in the post season.
Prescott has already proven he’s enough to go beyond one and done . And that was without a top defense .

Nice try trolling but more uninformed contribution hoping no one will challenge.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You are too emotionally invested in Dak and that is evident in your false claims.

lol pot calling the kettle black...your emotional investment in Dak has you trying to sell Cooper Rush as a legit starting NFL QB...he is not and was not..Did great for what you need QB2 to do..but if your really a fan of the Cowboys you want the best QB on the roster to play and you dont because of your emotions toward Dak...

Surfguy

Reaction score
"I'm sticking with Coop...and I'm finishing my coffee."

tenor.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
Seemingly celebrating Rush's poor performance to prove no QB controversy when Dak has yet to return and do anything seems like a stretch.
Where was the celebration? You’re SO soft.
:lmao2:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are too emotionally invested in Dak and that is evident in your false claims.

"I know you are, but what am I."

Your continued responses to people cause me to ask what grade you are in.

My investment in Dak is that he is the best option on this team at QB. I cannot deal with things which are not in reality with the Cowboys.

What transpired yesterday in the first half is a microcosm of what Dak has faced as the starter in the last few years.

1. The Dallas offensive line could not control the harassment by the opponent's defensive line.
2. Because of this, some of the balls came out late, or were misplaced upon delivery.
3. The lack of a run game led to the QB throwing under duress, which caused the interceptions.
4. Giving up field position allowed the Eagles to score with ease.
5. These WR's cannot get separation, especially when the QB is hesitant and throws late.

The second half was different. Dallas found their ground game, and that altered their sketchy protection. This gave Rush time to throw. And yet his ability to put zip on the ball continued. This is just a fact that has been exhibited time and again since he stepped into the starter's position due to injury.

But the real tell-tale aspect to last nights game is this. The Dallas defense could not stop the Eales on short fields. Which is the equivalent to what we have seen the past few years when Dak faces stronger teams. He is harassed and throws errant passes and games are lost.

Don't kid yourself that I am some foaming at the mouth Dak fan.

What I am is a old guy who has watched a lot of football, and understand not everything that goes wrong with the offense lies at the feet of the QB. Last night's game is a culmination of lack of protection, lack of separation, and a QB who doesn't belong under center of any starting team in this league.

Dak is the better QB. Stating that is merely a fact.

Nav22

Reaction score
I know all of the Dak fans were hoping Rush would fail so they could claim victory, but after reassessing the game , two of Rush’s three interceptions were because of the receivers. Bot passes were accurate, and both times the receivers gave position to the defenders rather than make the catch.
There's no controversey- Rush is better.
Dallas sold the farm to pay an overpriced joke as quarterback, and cant afford good receivers.
That's just as well; Dak can't hit them anyway.
I’m glad you’re up front about your opinion. Too many of you lowly Anti-Dak Cult Members trying to play both sides on Cooper Rush.

But not you - you’ve made up your mind: Rush is better.

We’ll see how the rest of their careers play out.
If Rush is better than Dak, he’ll prove that with the Cowboys or with another team.

And the rest of us will be ready to tar and feather you, like we’ve done to @Risen Star for his embarrassingly terrible Carson Wentz takes of yesteryear.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Prescott has already proven he’s enough to go beyond one and done . And that was without a top defense .

Oh really? When did he get us past the first game of the playoffs? I'll say it again. Neither one of them are enough to get us past one and done.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
lol pot calling the kettle black...your emotional investment in Dak has you trying to sell Cooper Rush as a legit starting NFL QB...he is not and was not..Did great for what you need QB2 to do..but if your really a fan of the Cowboys you want the best QB on the roster to play and you dont because of your emotions toward Dak...

Show me where I said Rush was a legitimate starting NFL QB other than saying he currently is the Dallas starter due to the Dak injury and is a free agent after this season and that a QB needy team may offer him a starter role to act as a bridge to a drafted rookie QB......I will wait.

As for Dak, I have stated he is a better QB than Dak but that he has pressed far too much over the years and that he needs to play within himself and that Dallas should be a run first, rely on the defense team as that is when they have had the most success.

However, you make false claims based on your emotions and not facts.

Nav22

Reaction score
Your continued responses to people cause me to ask what grade you are in.

My investment in Dak is that he is the best option on this team at QB. I cannot deal with things which are not in reality with the Cowboys.

What transpired yesterday in the first half is a microcosm of what Dak has faced as the starter in the last few years.

1. The Dallas offensive line could not control the harassment by the opponent's defensive line.
2. Because of this, some of the balls came out late, or were misplaced upon delivery.
3. The lack of a run game led to the QB throwing under duress, which caused the interceptions.
4. Giving up field position allowed the Eagles to score with ease.
5. These WR's cannot get separation, especially when the QB is hesitant and throws late.

The second half was different. Dallas found their ground game, and that altered their sketchy protection. This gave Rush time to throw. And yet his ability to put zip on the ball continued. This is just a fact that has been exhibited time and again since he stepped into the starter's position due to injury.

But the real tell-tale aspect to last nights game is this. The Dallas defense could not stop the Eales on short fields. Which is the equivalent to what we have seen the past few years when Dak faces stronger teams. He is harassed and throws errant passes and games are lost.

Don't kid yourself that I am some foaming at the mouth Dak fan.

What I am is a old guy who has watched a lot of football, and understand not everything that goes wrong with the offense lies at the feet of the QB. Last night's game is a culmination of lack of protection, lack of separation, and a QB who doesn't belong under center of any starting team in this league.

Dak is the better QB. Stating that is merely a fact.
He’s the softest member of this board, @TwoDeep3 .

I can’t wait for his response. He’s essentially a child who hates Dak more than he likes anything about the Cowboys.

During our 5-game win streak last season, he bent over backwards in any pro-Dak thread in order to strip Dak of ANY credit. Funny how his energy completely changed when it was Cooper Rush leading the win streak.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Show me where I said Rush was a legitimate starting NFL QB other than saying he currently is the Dallas starter due to the Dak injury and is a free agent after this season and that a QB needy team may offer him a starter role to act as a bridge to a drafted rookie QB......I will wait.

As for Dak, I have stated he is a better QB than Dak but that he has pressed far too much over the years and that he needs to play within himself and that Dallas should be a run first, rely on the defense team as that is when they have had the most success.

BS..dude again your the one saying people are emotional for wanting the better QB to play...you yourself have said you would stick with Rush..have you not?

Nav22

Reaction score

“As for Dak, I have stated he is a better QB than Dak“

Swing and a miss.
:lmao2:

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak looks pretty dang good throwing in the most recent practice video uploaded to YouTube.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know all of the critics and trolls against Prescott were hoping a big performance by Rush would create this narrative to bench Prescott once he became healthy again .

While we are appreciative of Rush’s admirable performance in our starting QB’s absence keeping this season alive it would be more than a stretch to argue benching our starting QB for Cooper Rush.

That ship sailed last night. The clock struck midnight and there was no silver slipper . The Cinderella story came to an end .

Great job Cooper and welcome back Dak. True Cowboys are fans of both.
To whatever extent there was a controversy, it took a notable hit last week, and was dealt a death blow this week.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This era is an example of history repeating itself.

And it was wrong then also...Again it's hard to see how anything could make someone who watches the game actually say "Rush looks like he is better than Dak"..."This offense looks good"....I mean it makes no sense if they have watched the games.